Everytime a liberal brings up how terrible Trump is, the RW response is always "you're butthurt!"

There is nothing "authoritarian" about Trump.

Make a list of things you are afraid will happen. Notice as they don't happen.

Don't listen to the media. No matter what happens, they will pretend that the next 4 years are hell on earth.
I don't listen to the media, but I did listen to Trumpenfurher. He's a wannabe dictator.

Don't listen to the media. No matter what happens, they will pretend that the next 4 years are hell on earth.
I don't listen to the media, but I did listen to Trumpenfurher. He's a wannabe dictator.

Make a list of your top 5 fears of "authoritarianism".

Note as time goes forward, NONE OF THEM HAPPEN.

do you think there should be a Food and Drug Administration looking out for folks or should we let Listeria in Ice cream "weed out the weak"

should we even make sure that Medicines actually work and will not in fact kill you why not let Darwin take care of us
Nothing like watching a far LWer go high and left like a pop bottle rocket!

hey weakling you need weeding out ...elite dude LOL ....

It's as though they have to deflect away from Trump because they lack the emotional maturity to examine him objectively. If they did that, they would be just as worried as liberals about our president-elect.

Okay, whatever republicans: I'm butthurt over the election.

I'm glad we got that established. Now you have to accept Trump's win by looking at his ignorance, stupidity, and narcissism. You need to come to the reallzation Trump does not give a shit about you. He never has and he never will.
Baby-facepalm.jpg

It's as though they have to deflect away from Trump because they lack the emotional maturity to examine him objectively. If they did that, they would be just as worried as liberals about our president-elect.

I'm glad we got that established. Now you have to accept Trump's win by looking at his ignorance, stupidity, and narcissism. You need to come to the reallzation Trump does not give a shit about you. He never has and he never will.

They couldn't defend him for over a year because how do you defend a pig and they still can't defend him. No surprise.
why does he need defending? what is it you're saying?

View attachment 98471
So in other words you don't actually have an explanation as to why it's stupid.

Can we add this to the nonsense that people do when once they've won?
Sour grapes.

Jeezus foowkin' christ, are you people simply going to fling this at someone every time they make a comment.

How is it sour grapes exactly? Come on, tell me. I'll give you a clue, I didn't support Hillary.
Oh yeah.......sure......uh-huh......:blahblah:

Wow, are you an adult? You sure as hell aren't acting like one.
I'm 60 years old, boy, and I just consider the source.

Wow, insults.

post-25989-dumb-and-dumber-laughing-hard-Rgfz.gif.cf.gif

Not really. We just need a different person in the Oval Office. It's too bad it ended up between the Clintons and Trump. 320,000,000 in this country and this is the best we could do?
Yes, really. Trumpenfurher is an authoritarian, only less worse then his opponent because he wasn't openly a criminal.

Looking at the mental midget democrats that are being floated to possibly run against him in '20, it looks like he might be there for two terms.
He can do in 4 what Democrats fail to do in 8.

What these idiots failed to see is that the boy from Queens with the rich daddy never felt accepted by Manhattanites. That's the way they are. The other five boroughs don't matter to them. Despite the Social Register being supposedly null and void, it still exists. So Trump had to take over Manhattan and put his name up on every building he could. And they still don't accept him. New York did NOT vote for their native son.

Now Trump is seeking acceptance from the establishment inside the Beltway. It's the same song, second verse.
Yup.

Liberals are snobbish assholes....thus the connection with Trump...

Oh, I thought they were poor black and brown people fulfilling their lives as thugs in ghettos. My bad.
I think they're all Muslims, even the Christians, atheists and Jews.

Right wingers view elections in much the same way as sporting events. All that matters is that their team wins. And just like sporting events, it reflects nothing about their contributions to that win because in reality, they made no contributions.

He can do in 4 what Democrats fail to do in 8.
That's exactly of what I'm afraid of.

The last time republicans held all the cards, shit didn't turn out so hot.
Yeah.....but 2009-2011 sucked even more though.

Course, things really started going to shit when the Democrats won congress in 2006. Then the shit really hit the fan.

Course, things really started going to shit when the Democrats won congress in 2006. Then the shit really hit the fan.
Pointing out that someone else is more of a pitiful sack doesn't change the pitiful sack of shitery of your side.

Pointing out that someone else is more of a pitiful sack doesn't change the pitiful sack of shitery of your side.
I think your memory is warped by time and media bias....plain and simple.
I remember the progression of all of what you claim was a terrible Bush Administration.....and what you remember isn't the way it happened.
The Democrats transformed normal congressional activities into criminal acts.....and then doubled-down on everything they criminalized.
Just like the media thought Trump was a joke, so is the way they treat the possibility that Democrats created an economic crisis and then used it to win control of the WH and Congress. Then just recently, Obama admitted that the economy wasn't as bad as advertised.

Point blank......what you remember of the Bush Administration is a work of fiction created in the minds of Democrats and their corrupt media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back