Liberals are going to cry at every Trump appointment. Elections have consequences.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Of course liberals are not going to like his Cabinet. I would be VERY worried if they did.

If you are a Trump supporter, be VERY happy whenever the liberal media whines about who is in Trump's cabinet.

Wait until they cry about the SCOTUS nominees not being liberal enough. :badgrin:

Funny...they didn't whine when Obama named a tax cheat as the TREASURY SECRETARY. :eusa_whistle::haha:

he appointed a white nationalist as his chief strategist and senior advisor; if you're a minority, i don't know why that wouldn't be a legitimate cause for worry.

mMhg1BK.jpg

Yep they'll either be unqualified because they've never been in government or a violation of trump's promises because they have been in government.

A never ending loop of wailing from the left with some sneering thrown in to maintain their sense of superiority....

Just one question. Is he going to wait until after he appoints all those life long politicians to his cabinet before he drains the swamp?

Yep they'll either be unqualified because they've never been in government or a violation of trump's promises because they have been in government.

A never ending loop of wailing from the left with some sneering thrown in to maintain their sense of superiority....

They were his promises. Is he lying already?

Boo hoo buckaroo.

Trumps not a republican . He's trump . Righties act as if Ted Cruz was elected .

Stupid is as stupid as the stupid shit they say, Let's hear some more liberal intellect!!!

he appointed a white nationalist as his chief strategist and senior advisor; if you're a minority, i don't know why that wouldn't be a legitimate cause for worry.

All minorities will be put in camps on Jan. 22nd, 2017....I thought everyone already knew this. Of course he appointed a "WHITE NATIONALIST" as a CHIEF OF STAFF. Duh!

Hillary will likely take a great interest in who Trump appoints as AG.

Boo hoo buckaroo.

I knew he was lying when he said it. I suspect you didn't.

Boo hoo buckaroo.

He said on 60 minutes it would be gradual. For now he needs peeps that know how to navigate Washington, at least some of them. And it looks like he's bringing in some varying degrees of opinions to try to avoid the group think that Obama had. Hope he gets a handful of sane liberals in there too.

Boo hoo buckaroo.

Suspect whatever you want, but here's an idea:

prove it.

I've been outspoken all along about not being a trumper, but it doesn't take a genius to predict that the libs will wail like the whiny little bitches they are no matter what the guy does.

Boo hoo buckaroo.

He said on 60 minutes it would be gradual. For now he needs peeps that know how to navigate Washington, at least some of them. And it looks like he's bringing in some varying degrees of opinions to try to avoid the group think that Obama had. Hope he gets a handful of sane liberals in there too.

A sane person wouldn't be anywhere near the list he has.

Of course liberals are not going to like his Cabinet. I would be VERY worried if they did.

If you are a Trump supporter, be VERY happy whenever the liberal media whines about who is in Trump's cabinet.

Wait until they cry about the SCOTUS nominees not being liberal enough. :badgrin:

Funny...they didn't whine when Obama named a tax cheat as the TREASURY SECRETARY. :eusa_whistle::haha:

You're already wrong. We're having a good laugh over Trump's appointment of Reince Wasserman Priebus as chief of staff.

Just one question. Is he going to wait until after he appoints all those life long politicians to his cabinet before he drains the swamp?

NO

He's going to drain the swamp by waving a magic wand, then hire tax cheats from Wall St for his cabinet.

Oops, Obama still has THEM in HIS cabinet

Boo hoo buckaroo.

Then you havent' been close enough to read it?

Forum List

Back