Biden claims he met the inventor of insulin shot,who died 2 years before Biden was born. Biden also claims he cut US DEBT in half since he took office

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Where are my fact checkers?

I say these are lies.

How did Biden talk to a guy who died before he was born?

The debt is up trillions since Biden took office, he did not cut it in half.

FACT CHECK ME!

I GIVE THESE 20 Pinnochios each.

WH4HWTKKGM3JJHTZQO6XAAKLQ4.gif

I say these are lies.

FACT CHECK ME!

He also just said his son died in Iraq, again.

The DemoKKKrats want a guy who can't remember when or where his own son died running the country. Fuckin' insane.

He also just said his son died in Iraq, again.

The DemoKKKrats want a guy who can't remember when or where his own son died running the country. Fuckin' insane.

Right, when he said Iraq instead of Ukraine…then he said Iraq was on his mind because his son died there.

HE DID NOT DIE IN IRAQ. FLAT OUT LIE.

FACT CHECKERS….set us straight.

Eerily familiar, lol

"I was on an airport tarmac with Clinton and Sir Edmund Hillary in Katmandu, Nepal, in 1995 when she explained that her mother had read about the famous mountaineer in an article, and named her in his honor. The story seemed a bit strange at the time, if only because Clinton was born in 1947 and Hillary didn’t climb Mount Everest until 1953. It wasn’t until Clinton’s 2006 Senate reelection campaign that her aides acknowledged that the naming tale was a bit of family fabulism, conjured up after the fact to inspire by Clinton’s mother to inspire her to achievement."

Eerily familiar, lol

"I was on an airport tarmac with Clinton and Sir Edmund Hillary in Katmandu, Nepal, in 1995 when she explained that her mother had read about the famous mountaineer in an article, and named her in his honor. The story seemed a bit strange at the time, if only because Clinton was born in 1947 and Hillary didn’t climb Mount Everest until 1953. It wasn’t until Clinton’s 2006 Senate reelection campaign that her aides acknowledged that the naming tale was a bit of family fabulism, conjured up after the fact to inspire by Clinton’s mother to inspire her to achievement."

Hillary Clinton is such a piece of shit she actually blamed that lie on her dead mother. Who the fuck does that???

Eerily familiar, lol

I forgot about that!

The lying bitch said she was named Hillary after Sir Edmund Hillary, but she was born when he was completely anonymous.

What a digusting lying bitch. Ugh, she makes me sick.

I say these are lies.

FACT CHECK ME!

The rate at which it was adding on saw a significant decrease, but cumulative still went up by a little over 392 Billion Dollars.
1667415654960.png

1667415607558.png

No fact checkers on Biden cutting the debt in half?

I thought the cult was all about the truth and about fact checking.

DID JOE BIDEN CUT THE DEBT IN HALF AS HE CLAIMED?

Why are you people such frauds?

Biden probably meant the deficit.

But as I have pointed out before, cutting the deficit in half is nothing to brag about when the debt was run up to 3 trillion dollars to begin with.

I forgot about that!

The lying bitch said she was named Hillary after Sir Edmund Hillary, but she was born when he was completely anonymous.

What a digusting lying bitch. Ugh, she makes me sick.
You don't like liars, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

No one, huh?

You only use “FACT CHECKING” to bash the other side. You cult fucks do not care about the truth.

Fucking frauds.

I say these are lies.

FACT CHECK ME!

This has already been covered. Three people were involved.

Eerily familiar, lol

Hillary climbed Mt Everest maybe 4 times before he did it the hard way to the summit. He was already famous by then. You should take a minute to read about him.

Forum List

Back