Everyone is basically just ignoring Joe Biden

First his own VP blew him off by refusing a direct order to be his "Border Czar", now the Texas Rangers (and pretty much the rest of the state of Texas) have told Red Joe to just piss off.

LOL

President Biden called the Texas Rangersā€™ decision to play in front of a full house on Opening Day with no capacity restrictions ā€œa mistakeā€ in an interview on SportsCenter late Wednesday.

ā€œWell thatā€™s a decision they made, I think itā€™s a mistake,ā€ Biden told ESPNā€™s Sage Steele in a pre-taped interview when asked about the teamā€™s choice to open the stadium to as many fans as possible.

ā€œThey should listen to Dr. Fauci and the scientists and the experts.ā€

In mid-March, the Rangers announced they intend to open their new stadium, Globe Life Field, to 40,518 fans for Opening Day on April 5 against the Blue Jays.

The decision came after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott removed mask mandates and capacity restrictions across the state.

Fans will be required to wear masks when theyā€™re not eating or drinking and the rule will be enforced by a ā€œthree-strikeā€ warning policy, the team previously announced.

After Opening Day, the Rangers plan to introduce social-distanced seating sections.

Biden spoke with Steele about Opening Day, vaccinations and first lady Jill Bidenā€™s love for the Philadelphia Flyers during a brief interview that aired at the bottom of the show at about 11:45 p.m.

When Steele asked what the president would say to fans and athletes who are hesitant to get vaccinated, he said to follow his example.

ā€œIā€™d say look Iā€™m President of the United States, I got vaccinated, you know I donā€™t have an unimportant job. Would I take the vaccine if I thought it was going to hurt me or affect my capacity?ā€
Translation: He's not a buffoon like Individual One.

First his own VP blew him off by refusing a direct order to be his "Border Czar", now the Texas Rangers (and pretty much the rest of the state of Texas) have told Red Joe to just piss off.

LOL

President Biden called the Texas Rangersā€™ decision to play in front of a full house on Opening Day with no capacity restrictions ā€œa mistakeā€ in an interview on SportsCenter late Wednesday.

ā€œWell thatā€™s a decision they made, I think itā€™s a mistake,ā€ Biden told ESPNā€™s Sage Steele in a pre-taped interview when asked about the teamā€™s choice to open the stadium to as many fans as possible.

In mid-March, the Rangers announced they intend to open their new stadium, Globe Life Field, to 40,518 fans for Opening Day on April 5 against the Blue Jays.

The decision came after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott removed mask mandates and capacity restrictions across the state.

Fans will be required to wear masks when theyā€™re not eating or drinking and the rule will be enforced by a ā€œthree-strikeā€ warning policy, the team previously announced.

After Opening Day, the Rangers plan to introduce social-distanced seating sections.

Biden spoke with Steele about Opening Day, vaccinations and first lady Jill Bidenā€™s love for the Philadelphia Flyers during a brief interview that aired at the bottom of the show at about 11:45 p.m.

When Steele asked what the president would say to fans and athletes who are hesitant to get vaccinated, he said to follow his example.

ā€œIā€™d say look Iā€™m President of the United States, I got vaccinated, you know I donā€™t have an unimportant job. Would I take the vaccine if I thought it was going to hurt me or affect my capacity?ā€
Translation: He's not a buffoon like Individual One.
Biden has been a lifelong government parasitic bureaucrat. He's never accomplished anything.

LOL

France as locked down again because of a new surge in Covid.. Biden is probably right.
When have the French ever been right about anything.

Yet we elect people that believe in science...

Perhaps that's because the average I.Q. here is among the highest in the nation.

Anyone who invokes the notion of a 'belief in science' is about as sharp as a marble.

And that's not even taking into consideration the laughable narrative they keep repeating about 'following the science'

What is 'the science' anyway? Define that for us, please. Share some of that IQ of yours with the group, please, this oughtta be a hoot.

Thanks!
I agree, that is the most political bullshit answer I've ever heard--"The Science says...." "Follow the Science..." And WA Emperor Inslee's favorite, " The NEW Science says..." And the world is listening to these buffoons.

LOL

Biden is respecting states rights and simply stating his opinion. How very commie of him huh?!

Fauci looks like a Nazi. He's a descended from Italy where Nazis from the third Reich escaped too, among other places.

Fauci is a typical example of a "Napoleon Complex", where the shorter the man the bigger the ego and the need of attention.
And I bet the little bastard wet his pants when the whole world squatted when he said shit. The collective lunacy of this whole past year just has me baffled.

There's already a recall movement afoot because of his failure during the freeze.

A recall?

I did see some petitions but they're very stupid.

The State of Texas has no provisions to recall a Governor.

Business owners in Texas want the mask mandate left in place.

Business owners can decide for themselves if they want their patrons to wear masks or not.

There's already a recall movement afoot because of his failure during the freeze.

A recall?

Business owners can decide for themselves if they want their patrons to wear masks or not.

While that may be true, enforcement becomes problematic, and people just tell the business owners "fuck you". Employees asking customers to wear masks have been attacked, and even killed by customers. Enforcement becomes hugely problematic. With a mask mandate, it's the law, and there aren't these problems.

Greg Abbott is in big trouble politically. Voters don't like it when the government kills them through negligence or stupidity. Greg Abbott has done both.

LOL

He knew she was a hussy when he signed her own. He should expect her disobedience forever.

I just wish the states whose citizens' votes that got stolen by the Dem would rescind and give Trump supporters their votes back' their Republican-won elections produced, to restore Trump, his employees, toss Supreme Court justices who were compromised by sex fiend Epstein out, and all press sour-pusses who lied their heinies off for many years.

Also, someone please send the computer nazi who is changing my post by changing my words before I finish this and every sentence I had to restore (8-12 changed words) to the dogs, dogs, dogs.

A recall?

This x 1000!

Business owners should decide if they want customers to wear masks and customers can decide if they want to shop in a store that requires masks. Itā€™s called freedom. Lefties fucking hate free will.

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.
They're talking about Quid Pro!! Quick! Something about TRUMP!, right now!!!

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.
LOL....you seem to follow Trump followers more than you follow Biden.
Quite funny

Like I said, even Biden's "supporters" ignore him in favor of better people.
It's still difficult to find a Quid Pro supporter who can defend or promote him without referencing TRUMP!.

Huh?

You guys can't stop talking about President--that's right YOUR President Biden. The level of criticism is hilarious....criticizing his press secretary's hand gestures at this point.

You know this already....but you have nothing.

Pride isn't worth shit when you got no brains.
You are positive proof of that statement.

Yet, here in Connecticut, we've had no major power outages nor drastic weather events.

Yet we elect people that believe in science...

Perhaps that's because the average I.Q. here is among the highest in the nation.
and there you have it.

Millions of people are idiots....but the ones who pay high RE taxes to live in CT are geniuses.

You really have little respect from me.

I couldn't care less about your respect.

Yes, intelligent people are willing to pay high taxes in order to live in a healthy well-balanced society.

Idiots whine about paying taxes because they're too stupid to realize that they are members of a complex society...and believe the lie that they are totally independent individuals.
Nice talking points.

I lived in NY and I paid 15K in RE taxes for a 2000 SF house. I had homeless people, potholes and LaGuardia airport.

I now live in SC. I have a 3200 square foot house, pay 1500 in RE taxes, no potholes and a state of the art airport. See a homeless person now and then, but not like I saw in NY.

And yes. I am an independent individual. I give to causes I believe in, not causes my elected politicians say I should give to. For example....I prefer to give to a cause that took the life on my baby sister.....and I do....monthly....but my president and, my speaker prefers to take my taxes and give it to Harvard, the Kennedy Center....in the last fucking bill NOTHING went to the causes that affect my life.

As for idiots.....call me what you want. Between my time overseas, my time at G-0, my time in the sand fucking pit...the only idiots are the ones who sit on their couches and complain about "where is my fair share."

You want to talk about fair share? Ask my wife how many times the door bell rang where she wondered if it was about me. Ask me about how many times my CO or XO called me to the tent where I wondered if it was about her.

You are nothing more than a leach on the society that gives you pleasure.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Now here is a kicker....it is 4:42 PM eastern. My wife (God Bless her) has a long to short final training run in an F-18 in 2 hours and 18 minutes. I am driving her to the AP. She is a Lt Col. and I pray every day she is in that Pit that she returns safely. That's why we are here in SC.

Why does she do it? To serve your selfish needs. Why did I do it? Because I was a dumbass. I still have nightmares about what I did and what i remember.
Thank you for your service Sir. Thank your wife as well. I can relate.
I never earned the title of sir, but thank you. Yes, I was one that saluted first my entire career. If you can relate., then you saw what you cant forget. I never feared of dying. But watching the guy who had my 6 die will live with me forever. Something tells me you know what I mean.
FYI...last night my bride came in hot. Me thinks I will be paying for those tires!
I asked her what she was thinking when she flared several seconds late. . Her answer? "I was thinking about whether or not you did the laundry"

Lol...God Bless her. She lives on the edge everyday and still has a sense of humor.

Dam, I love that woman. And so proud of what she does.

Huh?

You guys can't stop talking about President--that's right YOUR President Biden. The level of criticism is hilarious....criticizing his press secretary's hand gestures at this point.

Throughout the campaign and to this day (this thread being yet another example), Quid Pro's followers have been largely unable to articulate any reason to vote for him, support him or defend him without resorting to TRUMP!.

Question: Why should we vote for Quid Pro?
Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! is a meanie! He picked up a glass of water with both hands!! Two scoops, two scoops!!

Question: What is Quid Pro doing to make life in America better?
Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! make me mad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Statement: Quid Pro (sometimes known as Joe Biden) is president now, we should talk about him.
Response: Stop talking about him. Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Statement: TRUMP!'s not president any more and can't hurt you.
Response: Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

I'm ignoring the shit out of the asshole. I have not listened to a thing the sonofabitch has said since he stole the election from the American people.

He has made America the joke of the world.

Huh?

Throughout the campaign and to this day (this thread being yet another example), Quid Pro's followers have been largely unable to articulate any reason to vote for him, support him or defend him without resorting to TRUMP!.

Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! is a meanie! He picked up a glass of water with both hands!! Two scoops, two scoops!!

Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! make me mad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Statement: Quid Pro (sometimes known as Joe Biden) is president now, we should talk about him.
Response: Stop talking about him. Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Wow. You're incredibly stupid.

There was no doubt that the blob made voting for Biden a very easy decision.
Biden's plan to have the first two years of college paid for was a big draw among other reasons.

Your frustration is delicious. More please.

PS: For someone who "doesn't think" about Biden...you sure are posting quite a bit about him. Do you have serious mental problems?

Huh?

Wow. You're incredibly stupid.

There was no doubt that the blob made voting for Biden a very easy decision.
Biden's plan to have the first two years of college paid for was a big draw among other reasons.

Your frustration is delicious. More please.

PS: For someone who "doesn't think" about Biden...you sure are posting quite a bit about him. Do you have serious mental problems?
Where did I say I don't think about Quid Pro? He's the president, isn't he?

Forum List

Back