Everyone is basically just ignoring Joe Biden

Pride isn't worth shit when you got no brains.
You are positive proof of that statement.

Yet, here in Connecticut, we've had no major power outages nor drastic weather events.

Yet we elect people that believe in science...

Perhaps that's because the average I.Q. here is among the highest in the nation.
and there you have it.

Millions of people are idiots....but the ones who pay high RE taxes to live in CT are geniuses.

You really have little respect from me.

I couldn't care less about your respect.

Yes, intelligent people are willing to pay high taxes in order to live in a healthy well-balanced society.

Idiots whine about paying taxes because they're too stupid to realize that they are members of a complex society...and believe the lie that they are totally independent individuals.
Nice talking points.

I lived in NY and I paid 15K in RE taxes for a 2000 SF house. I had homeless people, potholes and LaGuardia airport.

I now live in SC. I have a 3200 square foot house, pay 1500 in RE taxes, no potholes and a state of the art airport. See a homeless person now and then, but not like I saw in NY.

And yes. I am an independent individual. I give to causes I believe in, not causes my elected politicians say I should give to. For example....I prefer to give to a cause that took the life on my baby sister.....and I do....monthly....but my president and, my speaker prefers to take my taxes and give it to Harvard, the Kennedy Center....in the last fucking bill NOTHING went to the causes that affect my life.

As for idiots.....call me what you want. Between my time overseas, my time at G-0, my time in the sand fucking pit...the only idiots are the ones who sit on their couches and complain about "where is my fair share."

You want to talk about fair share? Ask my wife how many times the door bell rang where she wondered if it was about me. Ask me about how many times my CO or XO called me to the tent where I wondered if it was about her.

You are nothing more than a leach on the society that gives you pleasure.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Now here is a kicker....it is 4:42 PM eastern. My wife (God Bless her) has a long to short final training run in an F-18 in 2 hours and 18 minutes. I am driving her to the AP. She is a Lt Col. and I pray every day she is in that Pit that she returns safely. That's why we are here in SC.

Why does she do it? To serve your selfish needs. Why did I do it? Because I was a dumbass. I still have nightmares about what I did and what i remember.

There are no people sitting on their porches saying "where is mine". The people saying "where is mine", are the people who are homeless despite working two full time jobs, and don't have a porch to sit on.
You have a romantic and unrealistic idea of what the homeless mostly are in this country, IMO.

Fauci looks like a Nazi. He's a descended from Italy where Nazis from the third Reich escaped too, among other places.

Fauci is a typical example of a "Napoleon Complex", where the shorter the man the bigger the ego and the need of attention.
At a place I worked decades ago the plant manager was a real short guy with the complex. I didn't do this on purpose but one day I asked him if he had change for a dollar and he looked and said no, he only had about 80 cents, so I said you're a little short today?

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.

So this is ok with you?

9106749.jpg

First his own VP blew him off by refusing a direct order to be his "Border Czar", now the Texas Rangers (and pretty much the rest of the state of Texas) have told Red Joe to just piss off.

LOL

President Biden called the Texas Rangers’ decision to play in front of a full house on Opening Day with no capacity restrictions “a mistake” in an interview on SportsCenter late Wednesday.

“Well that’s a decision they made, I think it’s a mistake,” Biden told ESPN’s Sage Steele in a pre-taped interview when asked about the team’s choice to open the stadium to as many fans as possible.

“They should listen to Dr. Fauci and the scientists and the experts.”

In mid-March, the Rangers announced they intend to open their new stadium, Globe Life Field, to 40,518 fans for Opening Day on April 5 against the Blue Jays.

The decision came after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott removed mask mandates and capacity restrictions across the state.

Fans will be required to wear masks when they’re not eating or drinking and the rule will be enforced by a “three-strike” warning policy, the team previously announced.

After Opening Day, the Rangers plan to introduce social-distanced seating sections.

Biden spoke with Steele about Opening Day, vaccinations and first lady Jill Biden’s love for the Philadelphia Flyers during a brief interview that aired at the bottom of the show at about 11:45 p.m.

When Steele asked what the president would say to fans and athletes who are hesitant to get vaccinated, he said to follow his example.

“I’d say look I’m President of the United States, I got vaccinated, you know I don’t have an unimportant job. Would I take the vaccine if I thought it was going to hurt me or affect my capacity?”

Yes, Greg Abbott continues to behave like a total idiot who wants Texans to die. After promising Texans he'd "follow the science", he hasn't even discussed his covid policy with any scientists before deciding to completely reopen the state and lift mask mandates.

There's already a recall movement afoot because of his failure during the freeze. Business owners in Texas want the mask mandate left in place.

Abbott looks to be desperate to deflect from his abject failure to keep the state power on, and will say or do anything to try to curry favour in the State, before any of the recall petitions out there can gain traction. His vaccine rollout was pretty much a failure as well, although admittedly, people who are freezing to death, don't want the jab, right this minute.

The Covid numbers are going down in Texas, so there goes your lie. Also, you're lying about a recall because recalls of governors are prohibited in Texas.

Damn, you just lie about everything don't you?

First his own VP blew him off by refusing a direct order to be his "Border Czar", now the Texas Rangers (and pretty much the rest of the state of Texas) have told Red Joe to just piss off.

LOL

President Biden called the Texas Rangers’ decision to play in front of a full house on Opening Day with no capacity restrictions “a mistake” in an interview on SportsCenter late Wednesday.

“Well that’s a decision they made, I think it’s a mistake,” Biden told ESPN’s Sage Steele in a pre-taped interview when asked about the team’s choice to open the stadium to as many fans as possible.

In mid-March, the Rangers announced they intend to open their new stadium, Globe Life Field, to 40,518 fans for Opening Day on April 5 against the Blue Jays.

The decision came after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott removed mask mandates and capacity restrictions across the state.

Fans will be required to wear masks when they’re not eating or drinking and the rule will be enforced by a “three-strike” warning policy, the team previously announced.

After Opening Day, the Rangers plan to introduce social-distanced seating sections.

Biden spoke with Steele about Opening Day, vaccinations and first lady Jill Biden’s love for the Philadelphia Flyers during a brief interview that aired at the bottom of the show at about 11:45 p.m.

When Steele asked what the president would say to fans and athletes who are hesitant to get vaccinated, he said to follow his example.

“I’d say look I’m President of the United States, I got vaccinated, you know I don’t have an unimportant job. Would I take the vaccine if I thought it was going to hurt me or affect my capacity?”

Yes, Greg Abbott continues to behave like a total idiot who wants Texans to die. After promising Texans he'd "follow the science", he hasn't even discussed his covid policy with any scientists before deciding to completely reopen the state and lift mask mandates.

There's already a recall movement afoot because of his failure during the freeze. Business owners in Texas want the mask mandate left in place.

Abbott looks to be desperate to deflect from his abject failure to keep the state power on, and will say or do anything to try to curry favour in the State, before any of the recall petitions out there can gain traction. His vaccine rollout was pretty much a failure as well, although admittedly, people who are freezing to death, don't want the jab, right this minute.

Not a single source to back up your lies....go figure.

Yet, here in Connecticut, we've had no major power outages nor drastic weather events.

Perhaps that's because the average I.Q. here is among the highest in the nation.
and there you have it.

Millions of people are idiots....but the ones who pay high RE taxes to live in CT are geniuses.

Yes, intelligent people are willing to pay high taxes in order to live in a healthy well-balanced society.

Idiots whine about paying taxes because they're too stupid to realize that they are members of a complex society...and believe the lie that they are totally independent individuals.
Nice talking points.

I lived in NY and I paid 15K in RE taxes for a 2000 SF house. I had homeless people, potholes and LaGuardia airport.

I now live in SC. I have a 3200 square foot house, pay 1500 in RE taxes, no potholes and a state of the art airport. See a homeless person now and then, but not like I saw in NY.

And yes. I am an independent individual. I give to causes I believe in, not causes my elected politicians say I should give to. For example....I prefer to give to a cause that took the life on my baby sister.....and I do....monthly....but my president and, my speaker prefers to take my taxes and give it to Harvard, the Kennedy Center....in the last fucking bill NOTHING went to the causes that affect my life.

As for idiots.....call me what you want. Between my time overseas, my time at G-0, my time in the sand fucking pit...the only idiots are the ones who sit on their couches and complain about "where is my fair share."

You want to talk about fair share? Ask my wife how many times the door bell rang where she wondered if it was about me. Ask me about how many times my CO or XO called me to the tent where I wondered if it was about her.

Now here is a kicker....it is 4:42 PM eastern. My wife (God Bless her) has a long to short final training run in an F-18 in 2 hours and 18 minutes. I am driving her to the AP. She is a Lt Col. and I pray every day she is in that Pit that she returns safely. That's why we are here in SC.

Why does she do it? To serve your selfish needs. Why did I do it? Because I was a dumbass. I still have nightmares about what I did and what i remember.

There are no people sitting on their porches saying "where is mine". The people saying "where is mine", are the people who are homeless despite working two full time jobs, and don't have a porch to sit on.

But go ahead and shut down the economy because you are scared. Moron.

and there you have it.

Nice talking points.

Her motives are suspect--She is a Canadian that loves what Trudeau has done to trash her country, now she wants to trash this one as well.

and there you have it.

Nice talking points.

Her motives are suspect--She is a Canadian that loves what Trudeau has done to trash her country, now she wants to trash this one as well.
Cancer gonna cancer.

and there you have it.

Nice talking points.

Trudeau the blackfaced wonder? LOL!

Nearly 100 posts...every one "ignoring" Biden.

You guys are just aghast that he's returning us to a sense of normalcy and some level of civility. Blob supporters hate civility and prefer violence. Always have, always will.

Texas?

You mean the state of dumbasses that refused to integrate their power systems with the rest of the country and the whole state froze for a week?

The state where people keep getting hammered by massive hurricanes alternating with extreme droughts, yet keep electing climate change deniers?

Like anybody could care less what those morons thought of Biden or his policies!

So many lies in one post.....
Yet Texas has the 13 largest economy in the world.
Go away pea brain.

LOL

France as locked down again because of a new surge in Covid.. Biden is probably right.

Canada's going back into lockdown today as well. Our active cases have nearly doubled in the past month.

Good!!

LOL

France as locked down again because of a new surge in Covid.. Biden is probably right.

Canada's going back into lockdown today as well. Our active cases have nearly doubled in the past month.

Oh dear, I am sorry to hear that.

I'm not.

LOL

To quote an old romcom, we're just not that into the stuttering fuck.

And we're not taking the stolen election that seriously either. We'll watch baseball however we want.... with zero regard for some window-licking drooling fucktard a few thousand miles away.

If you filthy fucking animals don't like it..... bring the action.

Told you so. Nobody paid attention to this clown over the past 47 years and they are not going to start now. Biden is little more than a cardboard cutout.

Forum List

Back