Everyone is basically just ignoring Joe Biden

Of course, I Iive in the US.

In fact, I'm more Native American than European. My granny was darned near a pure blood. The first European who came over with my European surname was actually the first of its surname to come to the US. That's before it was the US, of course. That was via 'The Charles' in 1626. It landed in Virginia and my European ancestors occupied the same area ever since, even founding parts of what is current day Virginia. My back yard was the Cherokee National Forest growing up. So was my front yard. Just as it was for many, many generations before it was mine and remains so today for those who follow.
NEAT!!
Genetically speaking, however, and historically speaking, I'm more native American than European, for what it's worth to you.
Not worth a fucking thing to me. But, thanks for the back story. Maybe someone else will see more value to it than I. :dunno:
So, no, I'm not one of those first or second generation Americans who think they know everything, yet possess no American heritage whatsoever, often providing dictionary defiinitions for what surmises 'big government' or whatever else
I have no real genetic ties to Native Americans. But I sure do dig the fuck out of them.

Joe is well past his ā€œuse byā€ date.

First his own VP blew him off by refusing a direct order to be his "Border Czar", now the Texas Rangers (and pretty much the rest of the state of Texas) have told Red Joe to just piss off.

LOL

President Biden called the Texas Rangersā€™ decision to play in front of a full house on Opening Day with no capacity restrictions ā€œa mistakeā€ in an interview on SportsCenter late Wednesday.

ā€œWell thatā€™s a decision they made, I think itā€™s a mistake,ā€ Biden told ESPNā€™s Sage Steele in a pre-taped interview when asked about the teamā€™s choice to open the stadium to as many fans as possible.

ā€œThey should listen to Dr. Fauci and the scientists and the experts.ā€

In mid-March, the Rangers announced they intend to open their new stadium, Globe Life Field, to 40,518 fans for Opening Day on April 5 against the Blue Jays.

The decision came after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott removed mask mandates and capacity restrictions across the state.

Fans will be required to wear masks when theyā€™re not eating or drinking and the rule will be enforced by a ā€œthree-strikeā€ warning policy, the team previously announced.

After Opening Day, the Rangers plan to introduce social-distanced seating sections.

Biden spoke with Steele about Opening Day, vaccinations and first lady Jill Bidenā€™s love for the Philadelphia Flyers during a brief interview that aired at the bottom of the show at about 11:45 p.m.

When Steele asked what the president would say to fans and athletes who are hesitant to get vaccinated, he said to follow his example.

ā€œIā€™d say look Iā€™m President of the United States, I got vaccinated, you know I donā€™t have an unimportant job. Would I take the vaccine if I thought it was going to hurt me or affect my capacity?ā€
Our potted plant in Chief is quite the embarrassment

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.
Let's go Brandon!

Forum List

Back