Everyone is basically just ignoring Joe Biden

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
First his own VP blew him off by refusing a direct order to be his "Border Czar", now the Texas Rangers (and pretty much the rest of the state of Texas) have told Red Joe to just piss off.

LOL

President Biden called the Texas Rangersā€™ decision to play in front of a full house on Opening Day with no capacity restrictions ā€œa mistakeā€ in an interview on SportsCenter late Wednesday.

ā€œWell thatā€™s a decision they made, I think itā€™s a mistake,ā€ Biden told ESPNā€™s Sage Steele in a pre-taped interview when asked about the teamā€™s choice to open the stadium to as many fans as possible.

ā€œThey should listen to Dr. Fauci and the scientists and the experts.ā€

In mid-March, the Rangers announced they intend to open their new stadium, Globe Life Field, to 40,518 fans for Opening Day on April 5 against the Blue Jays.

The decision came after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott removed mask mandates and capacity restrictions across the state.

Fans will be required to wear masks when theyā€™re not eating or drinking and the rule will be enforced by a ā€œthree-strikeā€ warning policy, the team previously announced.

After Opening Day, the Rangers plan to introduce social-distanced seating sections.

Biden spoke with Steele about Opening Day, vaccinations and first lady Jill Bidenā€™s love for the Philadelphia Flyers during a brief interview that aired at the bottom of the show at about 11:45 p.m.

When Steele asked what the president would say to fans and athletes who are hesitant to get vaccinated, he said to follow his example.

ā€œIā€™d say look Iā€™m President of the United States, I got vaccinated, you know I donā€™t have an unimportant job. Would I take the vaccine if I thought it was going to hurt me or affect my capacity?ā€

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.

See, even you're ignoring Joe Biden and still obsessing over Trump.

LOL

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.
LOL....you seem to follow Trump followers more than you follow Biden.
Quite funny

LOL....you seem to follow Trump followers more than you follow Biden.
Quite funny

Like I said, even Biden's "supporters" ignore him in favor of better people.

It's crazy. It's almost like in these states that have rolled back all restrictions are finding it changes little and coming to the conclusion that following the over-cautious advice of doctors and shutting the economy down for minimal gain is no way to run a state.

Or a country.

Well, no shit.

It's not a matter of ignoring him but rather of feeling sorry for him.

Everyone knows that (a) he has no business playing President and (b) he is the puppet of hard-left members of the Dem machine, who cannot believe their good luck in getting their dream projects into actual law.

First his own VP blew him off by refusing a direct order to be his "Border Czar", now the Texas Rangers (and pretty much the rest of the state of Texas) have told Red Joe to just piss off.

LOL

President Biden called the Texas Rangersā€™ decision to play in front of a full house on Opening Day with no capacity restrictions ā€œa mistakeā€ in an interview on SportsCenter late Wednesday.

ā€œWell thatā€™s a decision they made, I think itā€™s a mistake,ā€ Biden told ESPNā€™s Sage Steele in a pre-taped interview when asked about the teamā€™s choice to open the stadium to as many fans as possible.

ā€œThey should listen to Dr. Fauci and the scientists and the experts.ā€

In mid-March, the Rangers announced they intend to open their new stadium, Globe Life Field, to 40,518 fans for Opening Day on April 5 against the Blue Jays.

The decision came after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott removed mask mandates and capacity restrictions across the state.

Fans will be required to wear masks when theyā€™re not eating or drinking and the rule will be enforced by a ā€œthree-strikeā€ warning policy, the team previously announced.

After Opening Day, the Rangers plan to introduce social-distanced seating sections.

Biden spoke with Steele about Opening Day, vaccinations and first lady Jill Bidenā€™s love for the Philadelphia Flyers during a brief interview that aired at the bottom of the show at about 11:45 p.m.

When Steele asked what the president would say to fans and athletes who are hesitant to get vaccinated, he said to follow his example.

ā€œIā€™d say look Iā€™m President of the United States, I got vaccinated, you know I donā€™t have an unimportant job. Would I take the vaccine if I thought it was going to hurt me or affect my capacity?ā€
Gee, Joe...how exactly would we know if your "capacity" was diminished? You were having a good day if you didn't drool on yourself BEFORE you got the vaccination! Know what I'm saying? :)

Meanwhile back in reality the Bidonnistas are fast finding out what a mistake they made voting for that stuttering fuck.

No false allegations. He's going to bankrupt the country after stealing the election with the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

I'd bet the electorate rejects the stuttering fuck and it won't take long.

Forum List

Back