Everyone is basically just ignoring Joe Biden

Nearly 100 posts...every one "ignoring" Biden.

You guys are just aghast that he's returning us to a sense of normalcy and some level of civility. Blob supporters hate civility and prefer violence. Always have, always will.

Especially yours. All you talk about is Trump, just like I said.

Of course you're lying. It's all you do dumb ass.

Biden is doing a great job. And while he looks great compared to his predecessor since your blob sucked so badly at the job...he only oozed out of office last season. Its pretty routine to discuss the predecessor.

Your problem is that you can't defend his record.

Look, you did it again! You can't talk about Biden without mentioning Trump. Donald Trump OWNS ypu.

Did what? Correctly pointed out that Biden's doing a great job? You betcha!

You're doing a great job teeing up that football for me. I keep kicking it through the uprights.

You're the anti-Lucy.
The problem is, you're facing the wrong uprights and keep scoring points for the opposition.

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.
They're talking about Quid Pro!! Quick! Something about TRUMP!, right now!!!

Huh?

You guys can't stop talking about President--that's right YOUR President Biden. The level of criticism is hilarious....criticizing his press secretary's hand gestures at this point.

You know this already....but you have nothing.
Throughout the campaign and to this day (this thread being yet another example), Quid Pro's followers have been largely unable to articulate any reason to vote for him, support him or defend him without resorting to TRUMP!.

Question: Why should we vote for Quid Pro?
Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! is a meanie! He picked up a glass of water with both hands!! Two scoops, two scoops!!

Question: What is Quid Pro doing to make life in America better?
Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! make me mad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Statement: Quid Pro (sometimes known as Joe Biden) is president now, we should talk about him.
Response: Stop talking about him. Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Statement: TRUMP!'s not president any more and can't hurt you.
Response: Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Wow. You're incredibly stupid.

There was no doubt that the blob made voting for Biden a very easy decision.
Biden's plan to have the first two years of college paid for was a big draw among other reasons.

Your frustration is delicious. More please.

PS: For someone who "doesn't think" about Biden...you sure are posting quite a bit about him. Do you have serious mental problems?
Where did I say I don't think about Quid Pro? He's the president, isn't he?

You're on the thread dope. Yes...he is the president...YOUR president. LOL. And there isn't shit you can do about it (for the next 3+ years anyway).

bwahahahaha!!!!
Never said he wasn't. Tell me, what's it like when you try to insult someone and they're not insulted? Oh, and there's plenty to be done for the mid-terms. Do that right and he's rattling around in the White House, unable to do a whole lot. That assumes he's not ousted by his own party first.

Let's see if we have this straight. You think that my posting on this thread means I'm saying I don't think about Quid Pro? That would mean you're saying the same thing, since you've posted on here. At any rate, I didn't say it and you're laughing at the moon. Oh, and you certainly seem obsessed with TRUMP!. You should see someone about that.

President Biden! Say his name.
Have you just started doing this or something? That's a title and a name, not a name. I said president (Quid Pro) Biden won the day after the election. Does that make you feel good? Get the tingles going up and down your leg? See how nice it is to talk about Quid Pro without referencing anyone else? Keep it up and maybe you'll get there someday, wherever it is you think you're going. Now, if you would be so kind, you claimed that I was somebody who "doesn't think" about Biden, and your only attempt at proving that was a lame "You're on the thread". I then rightly pointed out that you also are on the thread, so by your standard you do not think about Quid Pro Biden.

The way I see it, you have a few choices in front of you:

1 Admit that your standard means you don't think about Biden, and based on your posts, I would say it's pretty obvious that you think far more about TRUMP! than you do about Biden, because you certainly talk about him a lot.
2. Admit you were blowing smoke out your butt when you said that about me because you can't find anywhere that I said it. That would be the honest option.
3. Double down and insist that I made the claim when you know I didn't. That would be the stupid option.
4. Ignore the whole thing and hope it goes away so you don't have to publicly admit anything. That would be the standard option, but not a very smart one.

Which one are you taking?
Which one am I taking?

LOL.... I'll continue to state that Joe is doing a great job because (at this point anyway) it's the truth.

Perhaps at some point in your meaningless life, you can get back to acknowledging the truth instead of believing all of the right wing hate sites.

You guys are just aghast that he's returning us to a sense of normalcy and some level of civility. Blob supporters hate civility and prefer violence. Always have, always will.

Biden is doing a great job. And while he looks great compared to his predecessor since your blob sucked so badly at the job...he only oozed out of office last season. Its pretty routine to discuss the predecessor.

Look, you did it again! You can't talk about Biden without mentioning Trump. Donald Trump OWNS ypu.

You're doing a great job teeing up that football for me. I keep kicking it through the uprights.

You're the anti-Lucy.
The problem is, you're facing the wrong uprights and keep scoring points for the opposition.
306-232
Scoreboard.

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.

Huh?

You guys can't stop talking about President--that's right YOUR President Biden. The level of criticism is hilarious....criticizing his press secretary's hand gestures at this point.

Throughout the campaign and to this day (this thread being yet another example), Quid Pro's followers have been largely unable to articulate any reason to vote for him, support him or defend him without resorting to TRUMP!.

Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! is a meanie! He picked up a glass of water with both hands!! Two scoops, two scoops!!

Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! make me mad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Statement: Quid Pro (sometimes known as Joe Biden) is president now, we should talk about him.
Response: Stop talking about him. Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Biden's plan to have the first two years of college paid for was a big draw among other reasons.

PS: For someone who "doesn't think" about Biden...you sure are posting quite a bit about him. Do you have serious mental problems?

You're on the thread dope. Yes...he is the president...YOUR president. LOL. And there isn't shit you can do about it (for the next 3+ years anyway).

bwahahahaha!!!!
Never said he wasn't. Tell me, what's it like when you try to insult someone and they're not insulted? Oh, and there's plenty to be done for the mid-terms. Do that right and he's rattling around in the White House, unable to do a whole lot. That assumes he's not ousted by his own party first.

Let's see if we have this straight. You think that my posting on this thread means I'm saying I don't think about Quid Pro? That would mean you're saying the same thing, since you've posted on here. At any rate, I didn't say it and you're laughing at the moon. Oh, and you certainly seem obsessed with TRUMP!. You should see someone about that.

Have you just started doing this or something? That's a title and a name, not a name. I said president (Quid Pro) Biden won the day after the election. Does that make you feel good? Get the tingles going up and down your leg? See how nice it is to talk about Quid Pro without referencing anyone else? Keep it up and maybe you'll get there someday, wherever it is you think you're going. Now, if you would be so kind, you claimed that I was somebody who "doesn't think" about Biden, and your only attempt at proving that was a lame "You're on the thread". I then rightly pointed out that you also are on the thread, so by your standard you do not think about Quid Pro Biden.

1 Admit that your standard means you don't think about Biden, and based on your posts, I would say it's pretty obvious that you think far more about TRUMP! than you do about Biden, because you certainly talk about him a lot.
2. Admit you were blowing smoke out your butt when you said that about me because you can't find anywhere that I said it. That would be the honest option.
3. Double down and insist that I made the claim when you know I didn't. That would be the stupid option.
4. Ignore the whole thing and hope it goes away so you don't have to publicly admit anything. That would be the standard option, but not a very smart one.

Which one am I taking?

LOL.... I'll continue to state that Joe is doing a great job because (at this point anyway) it's the truth.

Perhaps at some point in your meaningless life, you can get back to acknowledging the truth instead of believing all of the right wing hate sites.
How's the saying go?
You can ignore reality, but you can't deny the consequences of ignoring reality?

:rolleyes:

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!

Which one am I taking?

How's the saying go?
You can ignore reality, but you can't deny the consequences of ignoring reality?

306-232....Reality Bites...you!

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!

Which one am I taking?

How's the saying go?

I got a feeling that when this whole thing comes crashing down around us all, I'm going to deal with the resulting shit storm much better than those of you who voted for this abortion.

You wanted this...... well, you're gonna get it, good and hard.

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!

Which one am I taking?

How's the saying go?

I got a feeling that when this whole thing comes crashing down around us all, I'm going to deal with the resulting shit storm much better than those of you who voted for this abortion.

The internet tough guy routine is hilarious. More please.

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!

Which one am I taking?

How's the saying go?

Just out of curiosity, what's your plan to weather the collapse of our economy?

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!

Which one am I taking?

How's the saying go?

Comedy gold!

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!

Which one am I taking?

Joe is a sad old fossil who care barely walk and talk...he has no control over anything other than how much oat meal he gets for breakast...he is gonna fall again soon and break his neck..probably the libs will nominate that racist obama ally farrakhan to be president

I loved it when the Republicans came out with the "Weekend at Biden's," ad. One of the funniest anti-leftist ads around at the time.

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!

Which one am I taking?

How's the saying go?

Comedy gold!
More like basic math, actually.

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!

Which one am I taking?

How's the saying go?

Comedy gold!

If you're involved in something, there is little doubt it will be incredibly basic.

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!

Which one am I taking?

How's the saying go?

Comedy gold!

If you're involved in something, there is little doubt it will be incredibly basic.
If you're supporting something, there is little doubt that it is poorly thought out.

You're the anti-Lucy.
306-232
Scoreboard.
That was your fault? Seriously, how much do you think you really contributed to the totally irrelevant to the conversation event?

You're the anti-Lucy.
306-232
Scoreboard.
That was your fault? Seriously, how much do you think you really contributed to the totally irrelevant to the conversation event?

I certainly helped. I sat up a bunch of false polling places in the Georgia. How did I do it? I looked for the Holy Trinity of conservatism; Tattoo Parlors, Dairy Queens, and A Waffle House. Any Time there were all three of them present, I sat up a fake polling place, adorned it with confederate flags and offered a chicken sandwich with each ballot they put into the ballot shredder errr I mean ballot box.

I figured I'd have to set up about 20. It ended up being 3,000. I should have known that there was a lot more skin given that the average weight of a blob supporter is up around 400 pounds.

My bad.

You're the anti-Lucy.
306-232
Scoreboard.

I certainly helped. I sat up a bunch of false polling places in the Georgia. How did I do it? I looked for the Holy Trinity of conservatism; Tattoo Parlors, Dairy Queens, and A Waffle House. Any Time there were all three of them present, I sat up a fake polling place, adorned it with confederate flags and offered a chicken sandwich with each ballot they put into the ballot shredder errr I mean ballot box.

I figured I'd have to set up about 20. It ended up being 3,000. I should have known that there was a lot more skin given that the average weight of a blob supporter is up around 400 pounds.

My bad.
Sounds like you should be getting a knock on the door in just a little. Might want to put something on.

You're the anti-Lucy.
306-232
Scoreboard.

My bad.
wow. You have a lot of disdain for those that get tattoos, Purchase from dairy queen and The Waffle House

Yet you claim to be from the side of tolerance.

Hypocrite.

You're the anti-Lucy.
306-232
Scoreboard.

My bad.
wow. You have a lot of disdain for those that get tattoos, Purchase from dairy queen and The Waffle House

Yet you claim to be from the side of tolerance.

Hypocrite.
The left is very intolerant, which makes their yammering at everyone else about being tolerant so ineffective.

You're the anti-Lucy.
306-232
Scoreboard.

My bad.
Sounds like you should be getting a knock on the door in just a little. Might want to put something on.

Really? Are you panhandling again?

Forum List

Back