Every Day We Find More Proof....

Impossible.....I'm not a Democrat.

Rule #2​

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Russia's local chapter is called the 'Democrat Party.'

The folks you vote for.

1.Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

2. Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin.....here:

3. Hillary Clinton Caught In Massive $145 Million Scandal ...

Hillary Clinton Caught In Massive $145 Million Scandal With Russia

And in addition to the $145 million Bill Clinton got half a billion dollars, $500,000 for a 20-minute speech from a Russian investment bank tied to the Kremlin, two months before the State Department signed off on this deal. It just stinks to high heaven and I think it requires a major investigation by the federal government.".

4.“Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline”

5. "Biden damages NATO with his extraordinary Nord Stream 2 gift to Vladimir Putin

... Biden has decided to waive sanctions on a German company involved in completing the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline. Absurdly, the Biden administration will sanction Russian ships involved in the pipeline's concluding construction but not the actual company involved in it. This is apparently because Biden believes that sanctioning the pipeline out of existence will cause more harm with German Chancellor Angela Merkel's government than it will accrue benefits to NATO and European security.

...proof that Biden's tough-on-Putin rhetoric is basically just that: rhetoric. Most of the media will ignore this truth, of course. But Biden's decision here is a great gift to Putin.

Nord Stream 2 will give Putin the means of Europe's long-term energy dependence on Russia. That will allow Putin to leverage European political appeasement in return for Russia's provision of cold winter energy supplies. It will thus weaken the American-led international order. It is an order centered on democratic sovereignty, free trade, and the advancement of basic human rights. It will be of particular concern to NATO allies on Russia's border — notably Poland and the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. These are governments, it should be noted, that actually spend 2% of their GDP on defense."
Biden damages NATO with his extraordinary Nord Stream 2 gift to Vladimir Putin

Propaganda straight from RT.

Thanks for making my point.

Magnus

PC posts original content, you read the messages on your drool bib

See the difference?
Awww...looks like someone has a massive crush on the OP. You do know, that the OP is just a bot, right? Maybe not. You are a moron.

But hey, here is my response...

「今ならいける」急転直下の決定 武器持つ部隊も同行​

会員記事アフガニスタン情勢
菅原普、成沢解語 佐藤達弥、バンコク=乗京真知2021年8月23日 22時41分

写真・図版航空自衛隊入間基地を出発するC2輸送機=2021年8月23日午後6時20分、埼玉県狭山市、林敏行撮影
  • 写真・図版
  • 写真・図版

アフガニスタンから日本人らを退避させるため、政府は23日、自衛隊機の派遣に踏み切った。現地の空港は「安全」と説明するものの、混乱が続くなかで危険性を完全に排除するのは難しい状況だ。退避を望む関係者が空港までたどりつけるのか、乗せる人をどう線引きするのか懸案は多い。
23日午後6時24分。航空自衛隊入間基地をC2輸送機が飛び立った。岸信夫防衛相の派遣命令から、わずか約6時間後だった。
政府内は当初、民間機による輸送や、英軍機に同乗して国外に出た日本人大使館員12人のように他国に頼ることも視野に入れていた。だが、民間機は安全面から飛べる見通しが立たず、他国頼みでは後回しになる恐れもあり、いずれも見送った。代わって浮上したのが、自衛隊法84条の4の「在外邦人等の輸送」による自衛隊機派遣だった。

G7控え「日本だけ何もしなくていいのか」​

イスラム主義勢力タリバンの…

What are you talking about? Foreign Affairs Failure *Joe is trusting the taliban to provide safe passage to the airport as we speak.
Talking about failed negotiations between the Afghan government and the Taliban earlier this year.

I know. None of you guys cared about knowing this until now.

What are you talking about? Foreign Affairs Failure *Joe is trusting the taliban to provide safe passage to the airport as we speak.

"Pentagon Confirms Americans Have Been Beaten in Afghanistan

1629728180349.png

It has never been more clear as to whose side the Democrats are on.

Trump shut down the process of bringing Afghans who aided us.

Pretty strange that he was sabotaging his own plan.

This is not the first lie you have told.

….now I remember you! You’re the lying low-life who tried to lie about what I wrote!!!!

You lied and claimed I said it.....when I proved that you did.

Let's do it again.

I never said what you keep claiming I said....you said it....and I don't mind continuing to prove it with your own words.

Did I say 'therefore...blah blah blah...' or did you?

Let's check:

Here's your own post, proving you are lying scum:
You did and I quoted you saying it.

You: "Since you are so fond of copying and pasting your responses, I’m guessing you don’t really read them. I’ll quote it again in case you decide to look at this again.
PoliticalChic said:
The 'rich' are Democrats.

The rich are Democrats therefore they aren’t Republicans. "

But you didn't quote me. You simply posted an interpretation of what I said, and lied about me saying it.
"therefore" was your word, as is everything after that words.

Every word after 'therefore' is yours.......not mine, liar.

Every reader recognizes you a lying scum.

If you hurry, I bet you can scoop up a new avi..."LyingLow-LifeScum.'

I want this series of posts to be what readers recall whenever you post.

When will you be changing your avi to "LyingLow-Life"???

Talking about failed negotiations between the Afghan government and the Taliban earlier this year.

I know. None of you guys cared about knowing this until now.
With every fiber of being. Parts of this nation needs to be destroyed. Vaporized. Enough of you. People living in cities that moved are told so much different on how they really are by you. many moved because the cities suck. And you made them that way. And as per Prog agendas, you threw the police under the bus as needed. And frankly, to some extent it is deserved. The agenda to win an election over the safety of the many of a population took precedence as usual. Now you are slowly walking it back of course. If you owned an ice cream store you would be opened an hour a day selling at most two flavors and be limited to a hundred servings as a line waits for miles to get a treat.

I not only spelled your name correctly, Maggot.....I identified you correctly at the same time.
This is what you posted... It appears we've found a new way to keep an idiot....Maggot....occumpied.

Even after I pointed out your spelling errors, you still could not find it? You really are a blithering moron, aren't you? No wonder you resort to cut/paste.

Actually, PC Isn't a person. She's a response spamming program someone pasted a picture of an Asian chick on.

You can tell in that she almost never directly addresses people's arguments.
image of you huh?

See....now you went too far.......you have actually asked the one question that craps all over the "It's Trump's fault" narrative they are so desperately trying to create....
so basically they're saying Creepy Joe didn't even look over an exit plan. wow, now there's a leader. haahahahahaahahahaha

Action to correct what exactly? Biden recognized that the Taliban was not a legitimate partner in negotiations and so abandoned reliance on their participation in the process.
his absence of knowledge of being a leader.

What military experience does Xiden have?
PoliticalChic , I know these demofks never utilize the matter between their ears, but that one really was empty headed. I must say, not too much to actually think about. That response was my first thought as I read it.

So, the demofk wanted someone with military experience in office and choose a senator that hasn't done shit in 47 years. Too fking funny. his brain melted

The point went over your head. I'm sure that's quite common for you.
what point was that? does Xiden have military experience? it was your post that Trump had none, so enlighten us on Xiden's extensive knowledge in handling a military and strategic options.

This is not the first lie you have told.

….now I remember you! You’re the lying low-life who tried to lie about what I wrote!!!!

You lied and claimed I said it.....when I proved that you did.

Let's do it again.

I never said what you keep claiming I said....you said it....and I don't mind continuing to prove it with your own words.

Did I say 'therefore...blah blah blah...' or did you?

Let's check:

Here's your own post, proving you are lying scum:
You did and I quoted you saying it.

You: "Since you are so fond of copying and pasting your responses, I’m guessing you don’t really read them. I’ll quote it again in case you decide to look at this again.
PoliticalChic said:
The 'rich' are Democrats.

The rich are Democrats therefore they aren’t Republicans. "

But you didn't quote me. You simply posted an interpretation of what I said, and lied about me saying it.
"therefore" was your word, as is everything after that words.

Every word after 'therefore' is yours.......not mine, liar.

Every reader recognizes you a lying scum.

If you hurry, I bet you can scoop up a new avi..."LyingLow-LifeScum.'

I want this series of posts to be what readers recall whenever you post.

When will you be changing your avi to "LyingLow-Life"???
that's colfax's method of procedure.

Does anyone believe that it was a good idea to bring out the military before the civilians, equipment, or classified documents?

Does anyone believe the plan was Biden's?

Does anyone believe it was an accident to leave $billions in cash and equipment to the savages?

Does anyone see the similarity to Obama's giving Iran pallets of cash and our best drone technology?

Does anyone notice the avalanche of refugees that Democrats Obama and Biden have unleashed into the world?

Just askin'.....

Wow.....the US could sure use Bagram Airbase right about now, huh?

Tents
Toilets
Food services
Blast-proof fences
Two big runways
32 acres of apron space for parking
20 C-17 aircraft

US Leaves Its Last Afghan Base, Effectively Ending Operations​

https://www.nytimes.com › World › Asia Pacific

Jul 4, 2021 — With a line of snow-capped mountains as its backdrop, the Bagram airfield was built in the 1950s by the Soviet Union. It became a vital military ...

Bagram Air Base Pullout Details Are Disputed By Afghan And ...​

https://www.npr.org › 2021/07/06 › the-u-s-left-an-afgha...

Jul 6, 2021 — Bagram Airfield, about an hour's drive from Kabul, was the center of operations for the longest-running war in U.S. history. It housed tens of ...

People also search for​

bagram air base news 2020bagram air base closingbagram air base 2020
bagram air base 2021bagram air base attack 2021bagram air base news today

U.S. military hands over Bagram Air Base to Afghan ... - CNBC​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/07/02 › us-military-hand...

Jul 2, 2021 — The U.S. military quietly departed Bagram Air Base, the largest U.S. military installation in Afghanistan, on Friday. · In 2012, at its peak, ...

All US forces have left Bagram Air Base as US withdrawal - CNN​

https://www.cnn.com › 2021/07/01 › politics › us-military...

Jul 2, 2021 — (CNN) The last US troops have left Bagram Air Base, according to a US defense official, marking the end of the American presence at the ...

US left Bagram at night with no notice, Afghans say - BBC​

https://www.bbc.com › news › world-asia-57682290

Jul 6, 2021 — At its height, Bagram base was home to tens of thousands of troops. It ballooned from a basic Afghan air base to a mini-city with swimming pools ...

But, heck.....who could have thought that far ahead.......

Education has nothing to do with values, integrity, or wisdom.

Here are some that believe as you do:

"No country in Europe, except Britain, had a better education system than Germany at the onset of the Hitler era." Lance Morrow, "Evil: An Investigation," p. 123

What does that tell you about the relationship between education and evil?
There isn't one unless you contend that Britain is an evil empire akin to Naziism.

How about this:
I suspect you are confusing correlation with causation. Better educated people tend to be more affluent and can afford to be more ideological. Bin Laden was heir to a huge fortune, he wasn't wondering where his next meal was coming from.

Does anyone believe that it was a good idea to bring out the military before the civilians, equipment, or classified documents?

Does anyone believe the plan was Biden's?

Does anyone believe it was an accident to leave $billions in cash and equipment to the savages?

Does anyone see the similarity to Obama's giving Iran pallets of cash and our best drone technology?

Does anyone notice the avalanche of refugees that Democrats Obama and Biden have unleashed into the world?

Just askin'.....
You're being too hard on Trump. True, he brought US troop numbers from 16,000 to 2,500 before removing anything that I know of, but it was a no-win situation. I have to admire how he managed to dump the messy exit on Biden.

There isn't one unless you contend that Britain is an evil empire akin to Naziism.

I suspect you are confusing correlation with causation. Better educated people tend to be more affluent and can afford to be more ideological. Bin Laden was heir to a huge fortune, he wasn't wondering where his next meal was coming from.

What's really fun is how, as I eviscerate you with metronomic regularity, you decline to wipe the egg off your face.

Now.....do you prefer 'good day,' or your more traditional 'Sieg Heil'???

1629751193125.png

You do use that "education" to decide to vote Democrat....don't you?

Forum List

Back