Tony Blair on Biden

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Blair says biden is an imbecile; like just about every one is finally understanding.

But, what will it be like under kamel toe?

Why do people keep quoting Tony Blair? Please find a more patriotic source and not this China-First rat.

The world, our allies, have totally lost confidence in the United States thanks to Xiden and the Dems.

It's no wonder China said we no longer come from a position of strength right after his election.
Because of what an asshole like Blair and a bunch of brexiteers said?

Those same assholes were defending the Afghan Army by the way

Tony Blair sure isn't letting the cat out of the bag there. I only voted for Biden because he's more in tune with his idiocy by having the openness to take advice from others.

As for Harris, I'm putting my hope in the Republicans coming to their senses in 2024.

Because of what an asshole like Blair and a bunch of brexiteers said?

Those same assholes were defending the Afghan Army by the way
As they should, many of them fought and died for two decades defending their country from the Taliban and terrorist.

Yes, the people of the UK have spoken, and for the first time in history have held the President of the United States in contempt for his clueless, reckless actions

As they should, many of them fought and died for two decades defending their country from the Taliban and terrorist.

Yes, the people of the UK have spoken, and for the first time in history have held the President of the United States in contempt for his clueless, reckless actions
You're talking about an Afghan Army that made deals with the Taliban and folded in DAYS?

You're talking about an Afghan Army that made deals with the Taliban and folded in DAYS?
Some members did, and Xiden had the intel that some of that was going on, and that might happen.

He ignored it.

He lied to the American people about it.

He pulled troops...and adandoned Americans and our allies.

No getting out, is getting everyone out. You pull the troops out last, to ensure everyone else is out safely first.
We'll get them out. Woulda been a lot cleaner had they made arrangements sooner. Not like it wasn't public knowledge

Forum List

Back