Every Day We Find More Proof....

When colleges are nothing more than indoctrination stations, ABSOLUTELY. As pointed out by others, "educating" the people was the hallmark of dictators around the world. Our universities have long since given up the notion that their job is to present facts and let the students form their own opinions. That would be detrimental to the cause because frankly, anyone that is not indoctrinated, has all the facts and believes in protecting our republic would never reason their way into being a Democrat.
Which college were you indoctrinated at? PoliticalChic went to a liberal, East-Coast university so why wasn't she indoctrinated?

You're being too hard on Trump. True, he brought US troop numbers from 16,000 to 2,500 before removing anything that I know of, but it was a no-win situation. I have to admire how he managed to dump the messy exit on Biden.

Did you miss this????

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

7. What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

Donald Trump: (11:20)
So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

Donald Trump: (11:42)
We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

There isn't one unless you contend that Britain is an evil empire akin to Naziism.

I suspect you are confusing correlation with causation. Better educated people tend to be more affluent and can afford to be more ideological. Bin Laden was heir to a huge fortune, he wasn't wondering where his next meal was coming from.
and yet he roamed between caves like a caveman. Yep, technology was with him.

You're being too hard on Trump. True, he brought US troop numbers from 16,000 to 2,500 before removing anything that I know of, but it was a no-win situation. I have to admire how he managed to dump the messy exit on Biden.
actually it shows what a goooooofballlllll Xiden actually is. And no leader.

Did you miss this????

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

When was Trump's plan made public? As I said, his hindsight was 20-20.

sure the one you missed.

I guess it was hiding under Trump's healthcare plan. I asked for a link to the announcement of plan before Trump left office and you gave me a link from August of this year. As I said, Trump's hindsight is 20-20.

When was Trump's plan made public? As I said, his hindsight was 20-20.

Has the theft of the election not been successful, this is what have occurred....

Instead, at your behest, we have this:

1629756506795.png

Has the theft of the election not been successful, this is what have occurred....

Instead, at your behest, we have this:

View attachment 529928

Again all you have are recent links to Trump's Plan.

That's weak, even for you. Trump could have published his plan at anytime, the election had nothing to do with it. In fact, once it was clear he was not going to be President, he had a moral obligation to the country to publish his plan.

Plan???

It is clear and evident, obvious to any thinking individual.

Seems that and a Democrat administration is are mutually exclusive.

Would you be so kind as to pick out any parts of the Trump plan that you wouldn't have thought of????

Then explain why Democrats did the very opposite.

Plan???

It is clear and evident, obvious to any thinking individual.

Seems that and a Democrat administration is are mutually exclusive.

Would you be so kind as to pick out any parts of the Trump plan that you wouldn't have thought of????

Then explain why Democrats did the very opposite.
I wouldn't have thought that leaving 2,500 US troops in a country the size of Afghanistan to face 100,000 Taliban soldiers would have any chance of success. I wouldn't have thought that negotiating a free pass out of Afghanistan for US troops while allowing the Taliban to attack the Afghan Army would enhance their morale. I wouldn't have thought that giving US citizens and our Afghan allies a few months to make their way to Kabul and evacuate them and all the Afghan Army equipment would be a formula for success.

Some are able to slip through the cracks and remain free from indoctrination. Most people don't think for themselves.
Since you didn't answer about your college experience I'd guess you never attended one and are just regurgitating what others have told you. You may feel PoliticalChic is somehow special and escaped indoctrination in college, I'm not so impressed, especially since she seems completely indoctrinated now.

Forum List

Back