Ever Wonder Why the Plight of Blacks and Homeless in Dem Cities Never Improves?

So why don't blacks vote for Trump and prosperity? November 2020 is a golden opportunity for blacks.
Cause Drumpf is a fuck up and a racist....and thats just for starters.
Racist as fuck...wonder how many racists smash black puss?
merlin-to-scoop-126086027-896271-superJumbo.jpg
Slave owners smashed it often.
Slave owners weren’t RACIST.
Just as those employing today’s American slaves in wetbacks are not RACIST.

So why don't blacks vote for Trump and prosperity? November 2020 is a golden opportunity for blacks.
Slave owners smashed it often.
Slave owners weren’t RACIST.
Just as those employing today’s American slaves in wetbacks are not RACIST.
And when they killed Chinese people for wanting jobs that wasn't racist either, or the fact that being a half breed was socially unacceptable. That was never racist, no....

Lots of racist white boys smashed or a better way to put it would be raped. Of course there are a lot less now that for the most part they cant get away with rape anymore.

Wisdom of the ages.

Thats got to be the most retarded ignorant piece of advice I have ever heard. Your leaders primary job is to solve your problems. Once those are solved more will come that need to be solved. If he cant solve those new problems you start looking for someone trustworthy that can solve the new ones.

For example. Leader A gets you to the top of the mountain. Well its fucking freezing at the top of the mountain. Now leader A has to figure out a way to keep people warm. If leader A cant keep people warm then you start looking for someone you trust that can. What you dont do is follow the sad sack of shit thats trying to be the new leader that was holding you back when you were trying to reach the top of the mountain.

Why do people keep voting in the same people then?

Not sure exactly what you mean?

Wisdom of the ages.

Thats got to be the most retarded ignorant piece of advice I have ever heard. Your leaders primary job is to solve your problems. Once those are solved more will come that need to be solved. If he cant solve those new problems you start looking for someone trustworthy that can solve the new ones.

For example. Leader A gets you to the top of the mountain. Well its fucking freezing at the top of the mountain. Now leader A has to figure out a way to keep people warm. If leader A cant keep people warm then you start looking for someone you trust that can. What you dont do is follow the sad sack of shit thats trying to be the new leader that was holding you back when you were trying to reach the top of the mountain.

Talk about a lazy fuck who does nothing. I solve my own problems, and i dont rely on some political hack, who just wants to make his pockets full of my tax dollars. Idiots like you think that because they steal from US hard working people, you will get more, which it isnt, but some pittance of free stuff to keep you in the corral.

Shut your ignorant ass up. You wouldnt even be typing on this webpage if you didnt depend on some politician. Your hill billy ass would be busy chopping fire wood so you could see at night.

How do you know i dont chop firewood? Seems like that would be pretty good exercise, instead of being a welfare queen like yourself.

I know because you said "Seems like". If you actually did then you would know for sure.

Wisdom of the ages.

Talk about a lazy fuck who does nothing. I solve my own problems, and i dont rely on some political hack, who just wants to make his pockets full of my tax dollars. Idiots like you think that because they steal from US hard working people, you will get more, which it isnt, but some pittance of free stuff to keep you in the corral.

Shut your ignorant ass up. You wouldnt even be typing on this webpage if you didnt depend on some politician. Your hill billy ass would be busy chopping fire wood so you could see at night.

How do you know i dont chop firewood? Seems like that would be pretty good exercise, instead of being a welfare queen like yourself.

I know because you said "Seems like". If you actually did then you would know for sure.

Bwaaaahhaaaaa.....I live in a very rich neighborhood where we have blacks and whites living together. We drink Remi Martin and discuss how stupid you lazy liberal fucks are, because you are all victims of Liberalism. We dont feel sorry for you either, because you vote stupidly for those who keep you miserable and poor. Maybe you could start your own business chopping up wood for other peoples fireplaces? I heard you can make good money, only if you are willing to work. Seems that you dont like that word.

Wisdom of the ages.

Bwaaaahhaaaaa.....I live in a very rich neighborhood where we have blacks and whites living together. We drink Remi Martin and discuss how stupid you lazy liberal fucks are, because you are all victims of Liberalism. We dont feel sorry for you either, because you vote stupidly for those who keep you miserable and poor. Maybe you could start your own business chopping up wood for other peoples fireplaces? I heard you can make good money, only if you are willing to work. Seems that you dont like that word.

Sound like the beginning of a great story but not really any of my business. Your slobby fat ass depends on politicians.

View attachment 345380

Here's one. Ask Sally Hemmings.

View attachment 345381
Is your self esteem that bad? For everything that exists! The avenues are there for success. It is taking those opportunities. Games are played, morality is tested and this hurts people. Even those who want to get out.

Blacks are getting the shaft in AMERICA . That means republican and democratic cities and towns.

That is a truly stupid claim, since there a lot of Black Millionaires, who own large businesses, even a few are now Billionaires, as none of them existed before 1960.

Before 1960, there was enforced Segregation, today it has been gone since 1954, that means YOU likely never lived under that offensive life style at all.

Black America are doing quite well, Negro America are doing poorly, you amazingly fail to notice the two groups which are obvious if you barely think about it.

Wisdom of the ages.

So the leader is the only one working?....everyone else is like an infant in the womb sitting on their ass waiting for the "leader"?.....sounds just like you....

Wisdom of the ages.

So the leader is the only one working?....everyone else is like an infant in the womb sitting on their ass waiting for the "leader"?.....sounds just like you....

No idiot. The leader is the primary leader. Thats his job. If people didnt want or need leaders the word wouldnt exist. I forgot how concepts confuse you poorly educated clowns. :)

Wisdom of the ages.

No idiot. The leader is the primary leader. Thats his job. If people didnt want or need leaders the word wouldnt exist. I forgot how concepts confuse you poorly educated clowns. :)

A Leader leads a team...not a bunch of lazy good for nothing jackoffs...

Wisdom of the ages.

A leader leads people. A smart leader develops his people into a cohesive team and builds other leaders. A real leader never considers his people a bunch of lazy good for nothings. Thats what you call an incompetent fuckup and weak leader. Hey!!! Kind of like Drumpf.

Wisdom of the ages.

A leader leads people. A smart leader develops his people into a cohesive team and builds other leaders. A real leader never considers his people a bunch of lazy good for nothings. Thats what you call an incompetent fuckup and weak leader. Hey!!! Kind of like Drumpf.

"A real leader never considers his people a bunch of lazy good for nothings"

He does if that's what you are....

Wisdom of the ages.

Sound like the beginning of a great story but not really any of my business. Your slobby fat ass depends on politicians.

Says the guy who votes for those who keep you on the liberal plantation. Go fuck yourself and all your prison bitches also..

Wisdom of the ages.

"A real leader never considers his people a bunch of lazy good for nothings"

He does if that's what you are....

I said a "real" leader. Not someone like you. A real leader sees potential. A sad sack such as yourself cant and wont get beyond superficial perceptions.

Wisdom of the ages.

Says the guy who votes for those who keep you on the liberal plantation. Go fuck yourself and all your prison bitches also..

Says the unclean slovenly fat ass that is being led around by the nose by the repubs.

Forum List

Back