The Floyd death will be exploited for the Election

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Democrats always find a racial issue to exploit for Presidential elections.
They depend upon racial strife to win elections.
The Press is already using it to suppress the ObamaGate Scandal story.

How, Democrats are 100% responsible for the death. Dem run police dept in Dem run city in Dem run state. Ruled by Dems for decades. Dem's would be smart if they shut up about it.

No doubt

The guy who threatened to shoot a pregnant woman as he held her hoatage is now a saint and a martyr

Swell

Hopefully Durham and Barr won't let the ObamaGate story disappear from the headlines.
I was afraid the black leaders would use the phony police brutality issue to get out the black vote in November. They need to learn how to behave and let the police do their job.

Derek Chauvin the one who was filmed for 8 minutes by a girl who was 5 feet away all this live it stinks of the crazy democrat all that.

It happened on Trump's watch. Where does the buck stop?

And you're wrong.nDemocrats don't depend on racial strife to win election. Republicans ignore racial strife and lose elections as a result.

There's always someone else to blame, isn't there? But there's never any sense of responsibility. Why should we follow such a hollow yet hateful ideology? Only spoiled children who grew into adulthood with a paranoid sense of victimhood would fall for such an instigational, unAmerican ideology.

You people make me ashamed to be an American.

Derek Chauvin the one who was filmed for 8 minutes by a girl who was 5 feet away all this live it stinks of the crazy democrat all that.
Tragically this allows the blacks to play the race card once again.

Tragically this allows the blacks to play the race card once again.
Yes, they really take us for imbeciles the "pandemic" does not exist almost any more and here we are entitled to a 24/24 hour on the death of a black man as if suddenly the "pandemic" was no longer important. i am really feed up with all this shit.

And you're wrong.nDemocrats don't depend on racial strife to win election. Republicans ignore racial strife and lose elections as a result.

There's always someone else to blame, isn't there? But there's never any sense of responsibility. Why should we follow such a hollow yet hateful ideology? Only spoiled children who grew into adulthood with a paranoid sense of victimhood would fall for such an instigational, unAmerican ideology.

Minneapolis is run by Democrats, not Trump

2 main reasons why I’ll never vote Democrat: 1) You guys don’t believe in capitalism 2) you keep racism a thriving industry by perpetuating false narratives and sowing discord

2 main reasons why I’ll never vote Democrat: 1) You guys don’t believe in capitalism 2) you keep racism a thriving industry by perpetuating false narratives and sowing discord
Boy do you need to change the channel! Fox is dumbing you down to Trump level!

Forum List

Back