Even young people are ditching blue states AND the democrat party!

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

This was a great read.

I guess the left keep thinking young people are dumb. You can tell they think this by the assinine shows they have on the lib "news" :auiqs.jpg: stations. They likely have meetings in which they discuss such things as "Well, we may be losing women... Hispanics... Blacks.. But we still have the young people!"

not

Therefore, they will have to cheat again

Damn right they will cheat again, and not just 3% this time.
3%?

My guess is the fake ballots came to more than that. But God knows.

I wonder if the scotus is going to side step again?

They may be the only thing that can save this country but not if they shirk the responsibility

I don't see what a young person would see in briben anyhow.

And most old people, the normal ones, don't like other old people who are still trying to be young/immature

3%? My guess is the fake ballots came to more than that. But God knows.

I wonder if the scotus is going to side step again?

They may be the only thing that can save this country but not if they shirk the responsibility
The GOP needs to prove voter fraud. If they can't we need to pay more attention in November.

Young people want opportunities and prosperity for hard work. Democrats don't offer it.

The GOP needs to prove voter fraud. If they can't we need to pay more attention in November.
Dem Fraud vs Dem RIGGING?

It's fact that Dems ignored state election laws, state Constitutions, engaged in 'ballot harvesting' and other election rigging schemes to put a thumb on the scale. Dems also know there's not enough time to properly investigate let alone litigate all their election rigging schemes before the election is certified. Dems basically overwhelmed the system.

Dem Fraud vs Dem RIGGING?

It's fact that Dems ignored state election laws, state Constitutions, engaged in 'ballot harvesting' and other election rigging schemes to put a thumb on the scale. Dems also know there's not enough time to properly investigate let alone litigate all their election rigging schemes before the election is certified. Dems basically overwhelmed the system.
So what's to stop them from overwhelming the 2024 elections?

The GOP needs to have a plan. Voter-ID. Paper ballots. Confirming voter rolls. Etc.

This was a great read.

I guess the left keep thinking young people are dumb. You can tell they think this by the assinine shows they have on the lib "news" :auiqs.jpg: stations. They likely have meetings in which they discuss such things as "Well, we may be losing women... Hispanics... Blacks.. But we still have the young people!"

not

Therefore, they will have to cheat again

You know what happens when leftists move to red states???? They don't stay red for long.

People get used to quality education, health care, and government services, and they start expecting their tax dollars to provide services for the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back