About Hunter's "reality show" in front of Congress... a lib lawyer paying his taxes for him, & etc

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

The libs here will read this and say

Prove it. There's no evidence... or whatever

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, it is quite easy to prove who paid someone else's taxes. I tend to think the IRS keeps track of that kind of thing

So there's that
LMAO, no you don't think.

I think Hunter thought his surprise appearance would take the panel by surprise and maybe even intimidate them into clamming up a little. Then Nancy Mace proceeded to destroy that theory. After one other friendly speaker Hunter saw MTG getting ready to speak and immediately bolted with skid marks in his underwear. Now who's intimidating who? Viva Trumpy. MAGA

What should have happened with Hunters little shit show is They should have said "Thanks for being here Hunter. Now lets clear the room and proceed with what you SHOULD have showed up for last time"

I think Hunter thought his surprise appearance would take the panel by surprise and maybe even intimidate them into clamming up a little. Then Nancy Mace proceeded to destroy that theory. After one other friendly speaker Hunter saw MTG getting ready to speak and immediately bolted with skid marks in his underwear. Now who's intimidating who? Viva Trumpy. MAGA
Wow.. I need to watch news at these times of the day. i'm missing too much

The libs here will read this and say

Prove it. There's no evidence... or whatever

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, it is quite easy to prove who paid someone else's taxes. I tend to think the IRS keeps track of that kind of thing

So there's that
So show us.

Forum List

Back