Even the most ardent supporter of President Obama has to admit...

That this President hasn't delivered on everything he promised during the 2008 election.

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 2008 - Defining Moment

He has delivered some things but the report card is not straight A's. Far from it. The "mindless partisanship" is still here on both sides. Special interests are as present as ever. The "middle class rescue" mentioned in the commercial's first 10 seconds has been, in fact, non existent.

The question is whether or not Mr. Obama has enough A's to receive a passing GPA. I think yes for the most part.

I think he's done a mediocre job, but the GOP hasn't offered an alternative and just shows how out of touch it is.

The Party of Greed vs. the Party of Sloth.

When do we get a party of Lust. I could go in for a party of Wrath. The other deadly sins are under represented, really.

Holy crap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aEvzuA4f0c]WAR Aviation - Shock & Awe Bombing Of Baghdad - Operation Ir - YouTube[/ame]

That's not enough Wrath for you?

That's a major metropolitan civilian center getting the crap bombed out of it over nothing.

That this President hasn't delivered on everything he promised during the 2008 election.

He has delivered some things but the report card is not straight A's. Far from it. The "mindless partisanship" is still here on both sides. Special interests are as present as ever. The "middle class rescue" mentioned in the commercial's first 10 seconds has been, in fact, non existent.

The question is whether or not Mr. Obama has enough A's to receive a passing GPA. I think yes for the most part.

A's? Anything important is a dismal D-.

I doubt many will share your -D grade. I think Romney would be smart to state how he would have done the stimulus differently to make it more effective; not challenge the stimulus's creation.

He can gain some traction there. But I doubt he'll do that. It'll make the wingnuts upset.

Of course he has not delivered on all of his campaign promises. They are just campaign promises. That means they are statements regarding what he would like to see done.

Fuck......Romney just promised to balance the federal budget and repeal Obamacare. No chance in hell of either. He might want to do that, which is the litmus test for campaign promises. Get it?

Well i've been voting for over 35 years...when a candidate is campaigning, his statements were always meant to be what they definately had planned! You know, when they PROMISE to do something, or when they say "I WILL" do something. I take what they say as this is what they will do. Whether i believe them or not doesn't matter....
So all of you left dolts DID vote for someone that had no real plans to fix American...and you'll most likely do it again. :cuckoo:

Well then, you are painfully naive.

When Mitt says "I will repeal Obamacare", do you believe that he CAN.... let alone that he will do it? The fact is that he may very well want to work toward the repeal of Obamacare. That is what he is saying to you. A person who has participated in our voting process for as long as you have ought to have nailed this reality down by now.

I also stated "Whether i believe them or not"...RIGHT?
Of course every candidate is not going to be able to do EVERYTHING they promise...it doesn't mean they aren't going to try. Most people vote for someone that WANTS to do what they want done, and HOPE they are actually going to try to get it done. Obama made ALOT of promises. He failed on all of them....all he's done is make everything worse. Where's that Hope and Change he promised?? Oh, that's right, he never promised what kind of change it would be, but you were all suckered in!

Wow__ was this before you turned into a bitter troll? Were you like almost a person? :lmao:

Given the scope of the disaster left by a conservative president...I'd give him an "A".

You call what we have now a success?....:bang3:

Wow__ was this before you turned into a bitter troll? Were you like almost a person? :lmao:

Was it before you became a racist birther? No, I think the racist was born into you; the birther part came later.

Thanks for bringing up this thread again.

Was it before you became a racist birther? No, I think the racist was born into you; the birther part came later.

Anybody reading what you just wrote, wouldn't even have to know the context of your stupidity to know that you're a kook. :badgrin:

So yea, more than happy to bring it up. :clap2:

Reagan promised to balance the budget and made things far worse instead,

and conservatives consider him to be the gold standard of presidential fiscal policy.

Reagan promised to balance the budget and made things far worse instead,

and conservatives consider him to be the gold standard of presidential fiscal policy.

well Obama hasn't sent a budget that his own party will pass and you lefties STILL consider him to be the gold standard of presidential fiscal policy...NO matter how much your grandchildren will end paying for it...that's the sad part...Hold your party to NOTHING

Talk to us in 4 years.

The question is whether or not Mr. Obama has enough A's to receive a passing GPA.

Those who say no have not read his accomplishments. If you don't like the site in my sig, here's another.

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

Both sites have references to the sources of their statements.

Fact is, this president has accomplished more FOR our country than almost any other in our past. If you don't know that, you haven't been paying attention and I'm sick of anti-American crap that is spouted on this forum by people who clearly have no clue what they're screeching about.

And, as always, I am open to reading a list of what Republicans have accomplished FOR the US. That is, IF you can find one. I've searched several times and find nothing.

My intent was to take one of his political ads from 08 and compare it to what he has accomplished. Healthcare? Yes. A big yes. But we still have a divided nation. To that some of the blame (not the majority of it) has to rest with him since he is the leader of one of the parties that is divided. Lobbyists still have way too much influence.

And Obama said there would be no Lobbyists if he was elected. One more lie....

Of course he has not delivered on all of his campaign promises. They are just campaign promises. That means they are statements regarding what he would like to see done.

Fuck......Romney just promised to balance the federal budget and repeal Obamacare. No chance in hell of either. He might want to do that, which is the litmus test for campaign promises. Get it?

Yes...they're called Campaign PROMISES. How many times did Obama say in 2008 "I WILL". He didn't say "I HOPE TO", or "I WOULD LIKE TO" no.....it was all I WILL. We hold Obama accountable for what he said, just like you will hold Romney accountable. You vote on what they say the will do for this country. If you're going to vote for someone who "think" they may be able to do something, they you're an idiot.

We vote for what is promised to help this country...we also know that ALL promises will not be kept for one reason or another. How many promises did Obama keep....promises that has actually helped our economy? So i'll vote for someone that actually knows the economy and jobs - that's what's important right now.

Those who say no have not read his accomplishments. If you don't like the site in my sig, here's another.

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

Both sites have references to the sources of their statements.

Fact is, this president has accomplished more FOR our country than almost any other in our past. If you don't know that, you haven't been paying attention and I'm sick of anti-American crap that is spouted on this forum by people who clearly have no clue what they're screeching about.

And, as always, I am open to reading a list of what Republicans have accomplished FOR the US. That is, IF you can find one. I've searched several times and find nothing.

My intent was to take one of his political ads from 08 and compare it to what he has accomplished. Healthcare? Yes. A big yes. But we still have a divided nation. To that some of the blame (not the majority of it) has to rest with him since he is the leader of one of the parties that is divided. Lobbyists still have way too much influence.

And Obama said there would be no Lobbyists if he was elected. One more lie....

Yes, you can add that to the list.

Anybody reading what you just wrote, wouldn't even have to know the context of your stupidity to know that you're a kook. :badgrin:

So yea, more than happy to bring it up. :clap2:

Oh, let me enlighten them.

After Mr. Obama produced his birth certificate, your tin foil hat was on too tight, eliminated the flow of blood to an already defective brain and you still went birther. Being a birther makes one a racist since there is no good reason to still doubt the President's birth place (not that there ever was anyway).

So the context of calling you a racist is now explained.

Thanks for playing our game.

I've only heard you say that 5,533 times. You're a loser racist and you always will be bitch.

And it was true every time.

Birthers are racists. If you don't like being tagged as a racist, that's your cross to burn....err bear. :eusa_whistle:

Only a insecure fool would worry about an Obama zombie hack like you tagging anyone as a racist.... :thup:

Forum List

Back