Even Meghan McCain knows the 2020 election was fraudulent

Your pretense that political parties are precariously balanced in a precise equipoise relieves you of the burden of critical discernment.
No! It makes me exponentially more intelligent than you.

Duopoly dupes aren’t capable of seeing the forest for the trees.

No! It makes me exponentially more intelligent than you.

Duopoly dupes aren’t capable of seeing the forest for the trees.
If your insecurity is satisfied by your delusion, entertain it to your heart's content.

If you whine about both major political parties without comparative analysis, your contempt for our democratic system is assured.

Twitter colluded with Biden to silence any reporting of the Crack Head’s laptop, just before the election. THEY STOLE AN ELECTION!
No they didn't. They asked Twitter not to post something and Twitter decided not to.

That is not illegal.

If your insecurity is satisfied by your delusion, entertain it to your heart's content.

If you whine about both major political parties without comparative analysis, your contempt for our democratic system is assured.
I’m most secure. You’re the one insecure. You cling to an obvious fraud because you’re too afraid to accept the truth. Typical of duopoly types.

I’m most secure. You’re the one insecure. You cling to an obvious fraud because you’re too afraid to accept the truth. Typical of duopoly types.
Sorry if I touched upon your insecurity.

Whining that political parties are equally bad is an easy way to avoid critical thinking while vilifying democracy.

What's your alternative? Feel free to sing its praises, whatever it is

The COUP happened, and we were all witnesses to it. Just because you failed doesn't mean you didn't all commit Treason, Sedition, and Insurrection trying to overthrow our Democracy our Government and Overturn our Election with your little Failed Banana Republic COUP.
Holy crap. For once I agree with you!

A couple people just got convicted as well. Freaking traitors. I wonder how many more from the Jan 6 coup attempt will be convicted?

By the way. We are a constitutional Republic, not a democracy. Try taking a civics class.

The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming in this one, absolutely no integrity and no shame found here. No surprise though.
And yet you want to charge someone with exercising their first amendment rights.

Are you some kind of anti constitution tyrant or something?

Great plan. Make it illegal to ask a media outlet not to post something, screw the 1st amendment. Derp derp.

And yet you want to charge someone with exercising their first amendment rights.

Are you some kind of anti constitution tyrant or something?

Great plan. Make it illegal to ask a media outlet not to post something, screw the 1st amendment. Derp derp.

So you'd be defending Trump if he did this? Not calling it collusion to steal/rig an election? You expect us to believe that? :laughing0301:

Thats shocking. You sound like you're stoned most of the time.
I live in the joy of the Lord, Candycorn. You can't see it. It has no DNA. If belief in God Almighty brings about encephalins and seratonin, and all the happiness endorphins in the brain, it's because God intended to reward believers in Him and no other gods with a spirit of joy truth of God's love for his creations. We are all the same in God's sights till death, and we believe that God commissioned his Son to become the sacrificial lamb, who takes away the sins of all who believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God welcomes everyone to come to his Kingdom. We rejoice when that happens, but we also trust in God, completely. So you can see, I'm not stoned, I'm happy with God's love for all of us who trust him.

Sorry if I touched upon your insecurity.

Whining that political parties are equally bad is an easy way to avoid critical thinking while vilifying democracy.

What's your alternative? Feel free to sing its praises, whatever it is
You fully support a criminal political party, while condemning the other criminal political party. You believe this is smart and you’re unable to see an alternative to this madness. You are stuck in the duopoly maze.

I got out years ago. You should too.

So you'd be defending Trump if he did this? Not calling it collusion to steal/rig an election? You expect us to believe that? :laughing0301:
He still thinks Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

Holy crap. For once I agree with you!

A couple people just got convicted as well. Freaking traitors. I wonder how many more from the Jan 6 coup attempt will be convicted?

By the way. We are a constitutional Republic, not a democracy. Try taking a civics class.
If they convict The FBI instigators who infiltrated the group and performed the false flag operation and also put the cop who callously and recklessly gunned down an unarmed soccer mom on Death Row, I could care less how many trumped up charges you throw at these people. A handful of people with a fire extinguisher is not in any way shape or form an attack on Democracy. It was an attack on stupidity and that is about the only level I would agree with.

Forum List

Back