Even Meghan McCain knows the 2020 election was fraudulent

The ways of the duopoly are strange. Ds are convinced Biden wouldn’t do anything wrong, but Trump does everything wrong. When shown proof of REAL wrongdoing by dumb Joe they want more proof, discount the proof, or attack the credibility of the reporter (Taibbi). When lied to about Trump’s wrongdoing, they refuse to believe it’s lies even when conclusively shown its lies.
What wrong doing did they show by Biden?

Whenever you are ready to present your superior alternative to democracy, have a go at it.

Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…’
Winston S Churchill, 11 November 1947​
Lol. If you think this is democracy when the people’s demands are regularly ignored but the wealthy always get theirs, you’re a bigger dupe than I thought.

Ralph Nader said the following the other day on Chris Hedges podcast, but I haven’t confirmed it. I suspect he’s right. You?

Americans polled…
  • 90% want big banks broken up
  • 75% want universal HC
  • High majorities want corporate criminals more heavily prosecuted
  • High majorities want campaign finance reform
  • 82% of Rs polled are against Citizens United
  • High majorities want term limits on Congress
Yet you ignorantly think this is democracy. Shut off the boob tube and get informed.

Last edited:
Not sure. You said you were done since I didn't know the name of someone you posted.

Seems silly and arbitrary but that's fine.
Where did I say I was done? I merely kindly asked you to get informed before posting.

Lol, unreal the stories you all will make up. The right blames the FBI for everything.

Insurrection? It was the FBI.
Biden campaign talking to twitter? It was the FBI.
Flynn lied? It was the FBI.
Trump stole documents? It was the FBI.
Election fraud? It was the FBI.
Governor kidnap attempt? I was the FBI.

Republicans have to be the most stupid gullable people in the world. I swear it. Bobbleheads will bobble.

Well if you can't beat em, join em.

What happened is aliens from Mars infiltrated Mar Lago and conspired with Trump to destroy Biden because Biden is the universes only hope. The aliens then pretended to be the FBI and contacted Biden and convinced him to let them ask Twitter to not post something because even though it isn't illegal to do so, they can either lie and say it is or they can blame the FBI for derp stating for Biden.

Trump is diabolical. He must be stopped.

If you don't believe it then you have your head is buried in the sand. Please...:rolleyes:
Good Lord, the irony in this post has broken the meter... :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

All you have are your fantasies. Why do you feel the need to make shit up and pretend it’s real?

All the dems need are clueless, naive idiots like this, and they have it in the bag. Sadly this is what we are up against in this country. Your naivete is astounding, you should be ashamed.

All the dems need are clueless, naive idiots like this, and they have it in the bag. Sadly this is what we are up against in this country. Your naivete is astounding, you should be ashamed.
Are you pretending that you have or have seen evidence that the FBI was somehow colluding with the Biden campaign?

Those who swallow propaganda usually try to parade it as "facts," Sirrah.

Facts: All fifty states, under both Republican and Democratic administrations, certified the results of the 2020 presidential election, often after recounts, audits, and dozens of court challenges. No credible evidence or suspects concerning an airy-fairy, stolen "Landslide!" have ever been contrived.

Self-serving delusions to the contrary are
You're a little to quick on the smear button, doll. I'm not buying what you are selling with all that projection you are using.

You're a little to quick on the smear button, doll. I'm not buying what you are selling with all that projection you are using.
Of course, you are unable to refute the facts that I have stated:

All fifty states, under both Republican and Democratic administrations, certified the results of the 2020 presidential election, often after recounts, audits, and dozens of court challenges.
No credible evidence or suspects concerning an airy-fairy, stolen "Landslide!" have ever been contrived.
There are no legal challenges in any legal or legislative venue anywhere in the nation, not even by the most fanatical election denier.
All there is is a cry baby loser, incapable of acknowledging the truth, and contemptuous of the will of the People, pulling a ludicrous fantasy out of his butt to dazzle his weird worshipers.

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 8.43.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 4.52.20 PM.png

Of course, you are unable to refute the facts that I have stated:

All fifty states, under both Republican and Democratic administrations, certified the results of the 2020 presidential election, often after recounts, audits, and dozens of court challenges.
No credible evidence or suspects concerning an airy-fairy, stolen "Landslide!" have ever been contrived.
There are no legal challenges in any legal or legislative venue anywhere in the nation, not even by the most fanatical election denier.
All there is is a cry baby loser, incapable of acknowledging the truth, and contemptuous of the will of the People, pulling a ludicrous fantasy out of his butt to dazzle his weird worshipers.

Project all you want. To someone else.

Twitter colluded with Biden to silence any reporting of the Crack Head’s laptop, just before the election. THEY STOLE AN ELECTION!

No they did not. Fox News and the Wall Street Journal examined the supposed laptop and found nothing. How does it happen that supposedly Hunter Biden's laptop turns up a few weeks before the election.

Forum List

Back