Even Meghan McCain knows the 2020 election was fraudulent

Gee, wasn't Trump IMPEACHED just for being ACCUSED of doing something similar to that except Trump was doing it looking for ACTUAL CORRUPTION. If Biden is guilty, doesn't that imply that the House managers in that impeachment, Nancy and Adam, are COMPLICIT with that corruption by aiding them? Could that be why Nancy is skedaddling now?

Trump was not looking for corruption. He was pushing corruption by pressuring a foreign government to investigate a political rival. Trump was in power at the time so they had no way to pressure Twitter.

The COUP happened, and we were all witnesses to it. Just because you failed doesn't mean you didn't all commit Treason, Sedition, and Insurrection trying to overthrow our Democracy our Government and Overturn our Election with your little Failed Banana Republic COUP.

You are describing what you are trying to do. You are the ones who commit treason, sedition and insurrection. You want to turn our democracy into a dictatorship.

You fully support a criminal political party, while condemning the other criminal political party. You believe this is smart and you’re unable to see an alternative to this madness. You are stuck in the duopoly maze.

I got out years ago. You should too.

The Republican Party is the criminal political party. They are directly attacking the country. The Democrat Party is less of a threat.

If they convict The FBI instigators who infiltrated the group and performed the false flag operation and also put the cop who callously and recklessly gunned down an unarmed soccer mom on Death Row, I could care less how many trumped up charges you throw at these people. A handful of people with a fire extinguisher is not in any way shape or form an attack on Democracy. It was an attack on stupidity and that is about the only level I would agree with.

There was no false flag operation. The capitol was attacked by Trump supporters after being urged to do so by Trump. The police officer was justified in gunning down a terrorist who was attacking the capitol.

You never needed Proof for your Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane COUP where the Democrats, lead by Obama, Clinton and Biden, colluded with Putin, The FBI, DOJ and FISA to falsify evidence, pursue charges they knew were false, and tried to overthrow our Constitutional Republic.

The investigation was justified based on information received from a Australian diplomat. Putin was helping Trump. You are the ones who want to overthrow our democracy.

Yes, someone inside the FBI was colluding with the Biden campaign to suppress negative press about Biden on major media outlets and social media. Simple as that. You think that just because Trump was president that DC insiders, i.e. the deep state, didn't work hard to smear him every chance they got? Please... :rolleyes:

There is no deep state. That is a figment of your sick mind.

ROFL. Nice conspiracies you got their kid.

In the real world however, you need proof.

Go share your right wing cope stories with someone else in a thread where that is the actual topic.

Obviously you have nothing relevant to add to this topic.

FFS. You still don't even know we are a constitutional Republic not a democracy.

We are both. We elect the people who will represent us in the Congress and White House.

The Republican Party is the criminal political party. They are directly attacking the country. The Democrat Party is less of a threat.
No. Both are crime families screwing the American people. Ds are arguably worse, since they lie about being for the working class.
31949770-15FE-4743-8F05-92B31934CBA8.jpeg

Lol, you’re one of the “suspend the laws and constitution” people.
Drrrrr, /the Constitution created a one-man, one-vote honor system. I witnessed online Democrat precinct chairperson bragging to other Democrat precinct chairmen they voted more times than anyone else a politics board in the late 1990s.. The conversation sounded like an auction, but their candidate, Former Vice-President and Senator, Al Gore, lost the election four times due to recounts of the votes in Florida. George Dubya Bush won four times in the same election that had at least three recounts.

Republicans have always been for the laws being honored as one of many disciplines Republicans exercise-- for the purpose of achieving fairness, by, of, and for the people. My husband and I friended two different Senators and two different Representatives, one of whom became a Vice-POTUS. They had two characteristics that set a goal for others--honesty, constant contacts with the people of the great Equality State, not to mention stellar hospitality to any state citizen from Wyoming, who visited their offices as Representative or Senator. They cared about the well-being of people as well. One of them prayed every night for the people of their state. It was a joy to know all four of them. I made quilts for wounded soldiers and sent them to Senator Barasso and Representative Barbara Cubin who saw to it the most deserving servicemen of their state got them. I can't help but love them and their families for their sacrifices to do the difficult job of representing a state in the Senate and House, but those two actually visited the men and women who were wounded in battle on their watch. That represented what every person I knew in the 35 years I lived in Wyoming. Mrs. Cubin was a neighbor we spent at least two of her election nights, while she waited to see if she won or not. I'm pretty sure she won 4 or 5 terms that ended when her husband became seriously ill, so when her last term was up, she refrained from being the state's representative at large to spend her husband's last year of life. She got a Trails Museum for the State and saw to it that interstate highways were safe in the wintertime with federal funding. While she was a rep, the people were always first in her life from sunup until sundown and then some. Barrasso flew from DC to the State of Wyoming every Friday night he could for the purpose of visiting every county twice a year. That's a lot of flying back and forth and finding out what the man on the street would be best benefited by according to what people told him. Both of them benefitted small town hospitals, schools, colleges, and universities.

I hear people here crying about their representatives who were uncaring of people's needs in their states, but Wyoming reps are likely top 3 in both House and Senate because of the nature of the caring people who live there.

She's probably one of the last honest McCains left.

MEGHAN MCCAIN: Musk's huge Twitter reveal proves Biden put his finger on the scale before the 2020 election. It's a scandal - and he MUST answer for it​

"Twittergate is nothing short of a scandal and it absoutely reeks.

On Friday night, journalist Matt Taibbi live tweeted the proof of what many people have long suspected.

Joe Biden's political team pressured Twitter to ban their critics and remove negative stories about the Biden family in the run-up to election day.

Now, it was one thing for the then-presidential candidate to mislead the American people in the light of day, as Biden did on the debate stage in 2020 when he suggested his son Hunter's infamous laptop was a 'Russian plant.'

But it's another thing for his campaign team to do it in secret too.

And that's apparently what happened. And we have the evidence – in black and white.

Taibbi, presumably fed documents by Twitter's new boss, Elon Musk, showed us how it all happened."

MCCAIN: Biden must answer for Twittergate
Twitter withheld the Hunter Biden laptop story for TWO WHOLE DAYS! ZOMG!

Meanwhile, in the 2016 election cycle, the National Enquirer captured and killed god knows how many stories for Trump, including his payments to his hookers.

So don't give me this histrionic bullshit over Twitter, you fucking hack.

Forum List

Back