Even Meghan McCain knows the 2020 election was fraudulent

Actually I do not… “sweetie”
I think you mean that, but if you're a true blue American, you may not realize that what is taking place fiscally is taking people who worked hard all their lives to have a nest egg for when they retire. Many people did not have new cars every year, did not take expensive vacations, did not purchase expensive second homes in their favorite vacation location, wore clothes until they were worn out, and could never "keep up with the Joneses" with their scrimping and saving ways. They gave up all things to have financial security, and the government is devising ways to take away "large" savings accounts that when you divide it by the number of years they have left under retirement, they can't afford to have high taxes levied on themselves because they meant to have an independent life without causing relatives to go broke taking care of their day-to-day needs, medications, and medical expenses. In other words, they did not choose to be a burden on anyone, and they planned a will to benefit good causes when they passed rather than to leave debts when they passed. The government has its eyes on people's bank accounts these days, and some in the government want their friends to be wealthy, but not for people they don't know, so they want ways to get all those accounts taxed unfairly to the family that did without to have options and things they did without when they were earning a living.

I was very shocked to see Joe Biden bragging to his friends on a video that went viral about how, a week before the Ukraine was to receive a foreign aids package, he demanded that they deliver to himself a billion dollars to put on Air Force Two in less than 6 hours when he was scheduled go back to His comfortable Vice President's residence in DC. He took an oath to defend the Constitution which forbids Government employees including the President and Vice President from taking anything of value from foreign countries who might try at some later time to get favors from America again and again. He broke with the Constitution on that little piece of bald-faced extortion from a person who is expected to set an example for all Americans including impressionable youths who might think they should strong-arm somebody out of a third of their money too.

President Biden has a habid of promising people something good he's going to do for them, only to turn around and take it back after he gets something he wanted. The trouble with lying to people about getting benefits to win some votes only to retract after he gets what he wants is that he loses the faith people had in his promises. He is the leader of the Democrat Party in name only. He takes orders from people we know as secretive deep staters, and from time to time, someone who knows them but doesn't like the lying plan only to pick American taxpayer's pockets so Congress can give money away to foreigners, only to have a point man skim a billion dollars off the 3 billion in foreign aid they were to be given. I haven't cared for the man since I saw him bragging about his extortion with almost no resistance from a country in dire need having to shell out around 30 percent of their aid package that would help them fight off adversaries who wanted to ruin their lives. Extortion of a billion dollars done by other Americans could lead to 40 years or more in prison, case in point, Bernie Madoff and others who bait and switch gullible people who didn't know they were criminals, or they use other means to get free money for themselves in another version of a ponzi schema. I truly never wanted a President who possibly extorted money for 44 years as he was known to visit many needy countries and held high offices.

Did the mainstream media ignore this horrific story? Did they bury it? I'm thinking a lot of very good Democrats didn't notice their Vice President had his eye on a 30% cut of Money the American people's representatives allotted to countries in need. Biden had a lot of his constituents and supporters calling him their "point man." The MSM has a trail of omissions about heinous crimes that came out of voting a lot of taxpayer money out to foreign aid, only to take back 30% of that money The American people furnished through taxes, must triple to pay for Joe Biden's thrill ride for the last to years of overspending that has not only devalued the American dollar, the American people aren't even getting their fair share of tax money since Congress critters of high office push dishonesty against those who worked so hard to pay the IRS out of their paychecks. To pull a stunt like extorting the countries just about to receive their foreign aid money from America is unbefitting, and most Americans do not know about the Constitution's law not to use public office for get-rich-quick purposes. Joe Biden used his office of President to put the entire oil industry out of business, and the millions of people who work for them get were prospering in the land.

I don't know why Biden's party lets him get away with lies and profiteering off the people's Treasury. And I don't know why journalists treat DNC propaganda like pearls.

I think you mean that, but if you're a true blue American, you may not realize that what is taking place fiscally is taking people who worked hard all their lives to have a nest egg for when they retire. Many people did not have new cars every year, did not take expensive vacations, did not purchase expensive second homes in their favorite vacation location, wore clothes until they were worn out, and could never "keep up with the Joneses" with their scrimping and saving ways. They gave up all things to have financial security, and the government is devising ways to take away "large" savings accounts that when you divide it by the number of years they have left under retirement, they can't afford to have high taxes levied on themselves because they meant to have an independent life without causing relatives to go broke taking care of their day-to-day needs, medications, and medical expenses. In other words, they did not choose to be a burden on anyone, and they planned a will to benefit good causes when they passed rather than to leave debts when they passed. The government has its eyes on people's bank accounts these days, and some in the government want their friends to be wealthy, but not for people they don't know, so they want ways to get all those accounts taxed unfairly to the family that did without to have options and things they did without when they were earning a living.

I was very shocked to see Joe Biden bragging to his friends on a video that went viral about how, a week before the Ukraine was to receive a foreign aids package, he demanded that they deliver to himself a billion dollars to put on Air Force Two in less than 6 hours when he was scheduled go back to His comfortable Vice President's residence in DC. He took an oath to defend the Constitution which forbids Government employees including the President and Vice President from taking anything of value from foreign countries who might try at some later time to get favors from America again and again. He broke with the Constitution on that little piece of bald-faced extortion from a person who is expected to set an example for all Americans including impressionable youths who might think they should strong-arm somebody out of a third of their money too.

President Biden has a habid of promising people something good he's going to do for them, only to turn around and take it back after he gets something he wanted. The trouble with lying to people about getting benefits to win some votes only to retract after he gets what he wants is that he loses the faith people had in his promises. He is the leader of the Democrat Party in name only. He takes orders from people we know as secretive deep staters, and from time to time, someone who knows them but doesn't like the lying plan only to pick American taxpayer's pockets so Congress can give money away to foreigners, only to have a point man skim a billion dollars off the 3 billion in foreign aid they were to be given. I haven't cared for the man since I saw him bragging about his extortion with almost no resistance from a country in dire need having to shell out around 30 percent of their aid package that would help them fight off adversaries who wanted to ruin their lives. Extortion of a billion dollars done by other Americans could lead to 40 years or more in prison, case in point, Bernie Madoff and others who bait and switch gullible people who didn't know they were criminals, or they use other means to get free money for themselves in another version of a ponzi schema. I truly never wanted a President who possibly extorted money for 44 years as he was known to visit many needy countries and held high offices.

Did the mainstream media ignore this horrific story? Did they bury it? I'm thinking a lot of very good Democrats didn't notice their Vice President had his eye on a 30% cut of Money the American people's representatives allotted to countries in need. Biden had a lot of his constituents and supporters calling him their "point man." The MSM has a trail of omissions about heinous crimes that came out of voting a lot of taxpayer money out to foreign aid, only to take back 30% of that money The American people furnished through taxes, must triple to pay for Joe Biden's thrill ride for the last to years of overspending that has not only devalued the American dollar, the American people aren't even getting their fair share of tax money since Congress critters of high office push dishonesty against those who worked so hard to pay the IRS out of their paychecks. To pull a stunt like extorting the countries just about to receive their foreign aid money from America is unbefitting, and most Americans do not know about the Constitution's law not to use public office for get-rich-quick purposes. Joe Biden used his office of President to put the entire oil industry out of business, and the millions of people who work for them get were prospering in the land.

I don't know why Biden's party lets him get away with lies and profiteering off the people's Treasury. And I don't know why journalists treat DNC propaganda like pearls.
Feel better after that long winded rant ( that no one will read)?

What are you a meth head?

Feel better after that long winded rant ( that no one will read)?

What are you a meth head?
Poor Lesh. You don't know I've never taken a controlled substance in 76 years, nor that I neither drink, smoke, or overeat. My parents and grandparents encouraged me to have faith in God, and to do my best in all that I do. I took their advice, so now my dear adversaries in politics have to think up lies, call me names, pretending my experiences are invalid based on "no one." Thanks, my dear Mr. Lesh, for providing such mirth this morning, because I am laughing so hard at your discreditations of a religious woman who constantly prays for this country to return to its roots and giving credit where credit is due--namely the good Lord and his Word, granting ordinary people like me to enjoy the prosperity our founders sought by protecting the average person and a Constitution that reflects the wisdom of their love for God and fellow sufferers of foreign governments who taxed and then ignored us by giving us no representation whatever. You might look into the Word sometime, sugar. It will bless you and make you sweeter than you already are are just by being one of Almighty God's creations. Love, beautress. ✝️

Poor Lesh. You don't know I've never taken a controlled substance in 76 years, nor that I neither drink, smoke, or overeat. My parents and grandparents encouraged me to have faith in God, and to do my best in all that I do. I took their advice, so now my dear adversaries in politics have to think up lies, call me names, pretending my experiences are invalid based on "no one." Thanks, my dear Mr. Lesh, for providing such mirth this morning, because I am laughing so hard at your discreditations of a religious woman who constantly prays for this country to return to its roots and giving credit where credit is due--namely the good Lord and his Word, granting ordinary people like me to enjoy the prosperity our founders sought by protecting the average person and a Constitution that reflects the wisdom of their love for God and fellow sufferers of foreign governments who taxed and then ignored us by giving us no representation whatever. You might look into the Word sometime, sugar. It will bless you and make you sweeter than you already are are just by being one of Almighty God's creations. Love, beautress. ✝️
So it’s not meth, you’re just nuts.

Ok

So it’s not meth, you’re just nuts.

Ok
Being "nuts" as you call it has its good side. 1. Freedom to say what one thinks. 2. Enjoying making warm blankets for newborns of single moms who will protect and work for the sustenance of their own children. 3. Annoying the corrupt and the arrogant 4. Having worries lifted through prayers to a loving God. 5. Knowing that enemies think they pulled a fast one on you, when you put yourself in God's hands who sustains you, so what they think they got was put in file 13 when it happened by one's refusal to hold grudges because freedom in the Lord has no burdens, only joy and happiness. Love, beautress

Being "nuts" as you call it has its good side. 1. Freedom to say what one thinks. 2. Enjoying making warm blankets for newborns of single moms who will protect and work for the sustenance of their own children. 3. Annoying the corrupt and the arrogant 4. Having worries lifted through prayers to a loving God. 5. Knowing that enemies think they pulled a fast one on you, when you put yourself in God's hands who sustains you, so what they think they got was put in file 13 when it happened by one's refusal to hold grudges because freedom in the Lord has no burdens, only joy and happiness. Love, beautress
I’ll never understand how “religious” people like this person can be so full of hate and vitriol

Whatever

MEGHAN MCCAIN: Musk's huge Twitter reveal proves Biden put his finger on the scale before the 2020 election. It's a scandal - and he MUST answer for it​

He should be forced to...but nothing will happen.

Forum List

Back