Even Jeb is following Trump.....

But they are meaningless, pismoe. The great majority of Americans have no trouble with ethnically blended families. It is a non-issue, podjo. Ese.

I have no problem with him marrying a 'mexican' , no problem at all Jake . Just saying what I said , the guy identifies as being a 'hispanic' same as his wife . I don't want any 'bush' in political office ever again , at least not in my lifetime . Bush is trying to build a dynasty based on newly arrived foreign population in my opinion . Yeb panders to 'hispanics' rather than Americans Jake .

Last edited:
and Trump should be thanked for bringing immigration to the forefront in this election Jake !!

and Trump should be thanked for bringing immigration to the forefront in this election Jake !!
It's important, yes. The argument on the 14th from the far right has already collapsed. Now Trump and others can talk about actual ways to get a handle on this issue.

lets hope that TRUMP keeps blocking all the sunlight from ALL but Cruz and Carson Jake . Trump is doing good so far , hear that Carson and Cruz are rising . As far as the 14TH , that hasn't been settled . Still being talked about by Americans [rushbo] , we'll see what happens but the conversation isn't dead Jake !!

lets hope that TRUMP keeps blocking all the sunlight from ALL but Cruz and Carson Jake . Trump is doing good so far , hear that Carson and Cruz are rising . As far as the 14TH , that hasn't been settled . Still being talked about by Americans [rushbo] , we'll see what happens but the conversation isn't dead Jake !!
C and C have risen as far as they can at this point.

Dow Industrials down 405 points, and I set some options on energy for next week that I think I will make. What an amazing week: Trump, Iran, crude, and the Dodgers.

so C and C , probably meaning Cruz and Carson have risen as far as they can at this point ehh JAKE ?? -------------------- Well , no sh1t Mr.Smart guy !! And for that bit of silliness in post #35 I award you an 'Informative Award' Jake !!

so C and C , probably meaning Cruz and Carson have risen as far as they can at this point ehh JAKE ?? -------------------- Well , no sh1t Mr.Smart guy !! And for that bit of silliness in post #35 I award you an 'Informative Award' Jake !!
pismoe acting like Dumb and Dumber together is cute. As long as Trump stays in, Cruz and Carson will not go any further. Ehh? :)

Forum List

Back