“He Governed Like Jeb Bush” - Ann Coulter Wishes Trump Had a Heart Attack

You seem to have an expectation of him that I don't.

Some buyer's remorse you're not telling us about?

Oh him? I expect nothing of him than what we got his first 4 years. Lies, failures and broken promises. And a TON of embellishments.

Anne Coulter committed the greatest crime to MAGA - she dared to criticize their Orange Messiah!

IMG_6621.jpeg

Trump reauthorized FISA and didn't end 1 war. She doesn't approve of any of those president. In fact, I think she pretty much despises them.
If this is all true, then Trump is another shill. It tells us we are finished. And that is cold water on the face of knowing that the future is not going to be good. We have seen the power in D.C. just put the jackboot on our necks with endless daily lies and the people believing it. There will be no other people running for president who has a chance to make the changes needed than. Local elections though can have hard liners, real hard liners start to run and win and then grow power. Violence may arise and the federal shills may stir it up good. I see no other way then that or complete capitulation with the end result for both a fascist state.

If this is all true, then Trump is another shill. It tells us we are finished. And that is cold water on the face of knowing that the future is not going to be good. We have seen the power in D.C. just put the jackboot on our necks with endless daily lies and the people believing it. There will be no other people running for president who has a chance to make the changes needed than. Local elections though can have hard liners, real hard liners start to run and win and then grow power. Violence may arise and the federal shills may stir it up good. I see no other way then that or complete capitulation with the end result for both a fascist state.

What I stated about Trump is a fact. And you're right, It is cold water in the face...
We got duped. Just like we've gotten duped by every president since at least LBJ.

We haven't had a really different type of president since Reagan. Same big spending, big government, left leaning politicians as the last. Just a different name, different face and different sales pitch. But the important policies have all been the same. Borrow trillions, take care of every lobbyist with their hand out and every country except our own.

Any conservative who actually thinks trump has ever been a conservative is a idiot. He doesn't have any actual ideology or beliefs. He says and does whatever he thinks whose ever is in the room wants to hear and see.
In the nineties he funded bill clinton's presidential campaign, And he funded hillary clinton's senate campaign.

When he started Thinking about running for president under obama, He saw an opportunity to get the support of the far right and pretended to agree with them.
But the fact is that if he could get more support and more success from the far left, He would have went all in with wokeness to try to get democrat support.

Forum List

Back