Even Jeb is following Trump.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... using Anchor Baby term and then stammering when called on it.

Priceless!

Trump says what many think (not everyone)

Many pretend to be PC and singing Kumbaya ....
People are threatened and afraid of honesty, so, they slam people that are and call them hateful and judgmental.

Get over yourself...........

Trump says what many think (not everyone)

Many pretend to be PC and singing Kumbaya ....
People are threatened and afraid of honesty, so, they slam people that are and call them hateful and judgmental.

Get over yourself...........

You're very welcome my darling JakeStarkey

yeb is building his families political base . The old man 'bush' started the base , gwb tried to expand the base . Yeb is supposed to expand , and build the base for his political dynasty . Already there is ' jorge bush' [son of yeb] in Texas starting his political career as a Texas political official .

yeb becomes catholic to the base of voters that he imports . Wife is Mexican , doesn't like speaking 'english' / Yeb even identifies himself as 'hispanic' on some gov paperwork that he filed. Yeb has gone native Mexican in some people opinions Jake.

yeb becomes catholic to the base of voters that he imports . Wife is Mexican , doesn't like speaking 'english' / Yeb even identifies himself as 'hispanic' on some gov paperwork that he filed. Yeb has gone native Mexican in some people opinions Jake.
Some people be wrong, dude.

Some people be wrong, dude.
silly response Jake , hey , bush switched over to being catholic , he converted . His wife is 'mexican' and doesn't like speaking English . YEB said he was 'hispanic' in 2009 voter registration . All these things are easily seen , just see my links plus I can get more if you want to argue points . And all you come up with is some silly nonsensical reply Jake . Course , that's why you get a 'funny award' JAKE :afro: !!

Forum List

Back