Even Bill Maher has turned on the woke

How he attacked Imus.

oh really? is that a fact now.... howard stern & him worked together at the same station many moons ago. howard stern took over in the #1 spot; & imus wasn't happy at all. imus attacked stern in a way you may not know, but would LOVE for you to defend it:

SHOCK JOCK EXPOSE

Just another WordPress.com weblog​

DON IMUS​

Don Imus coins himself as the inventor of the shock jock radio personality he began his career as a radio disc jockey on June 28, 1968 at radio station KUTY in Palmdale, California.

Accusations of defamatory speech​

As “shock jocks”, Imus and his crew, mainly Bernard McGuirk, repeatedly made controversial remarks through skits and character impersonations in what they considered a comical format which critics labeled as racist, misogynist, homophobic and anti-semitic. He has also been accused of making offensive remarks off the air. Some examples include:

• In a 1984 interview, answering a question about Howard Stern, Don Imus said: “yes, Howard’s a slut too, Lloyd…Plus a Jew bastard, and should be castrated… put in an oven” A clip of this interview was played by Howard Stern in the news section of his November 5, 2007 show
DON IMUS

& i'll throw in these sources & articles too:

Imus: CBS Bosses Money-Grubbing Jews

Radio host Don Imus, made and betrayed by his mouth, dead at 79

He has become a wealthy elite weirdo. All set with him.

okey dokey.

Savage was blacklisted from Foxsnews for over 5 years by Bill O’Liely ( And another 4 + so far by Hannity ) with threats of Two Weeks time out or outright firing for any show host or guest who brought him on or up

Savage was blacklisted from Foxsnews for over 5 years by Bill O’Liely ( And another 4 + so far by Hannity ) with threats of Two Weeks time out or outright firing for any show host or guest who brought him on or up
Why did that happen?

Because Savage was one of the early canceled ( Back when it was so fresh & new that Foxsnews was trying it out )
But it really started with Savage gettin the proto woke cancellation of his hit MSNBC TV Series after he said a rude Gay Marxist caller to the TV Show should get AIDS & Die with a traitorous hot mic left on by a saboteur Producer causing it

Bill Maher is an old fart conservative OP.

Epic FAIL!

falling-down-before-the-hurdle-epic-fail

Maher is a big lib who has a smidgen of logic but not much.

Ugh. The thought of listening to an evil fucktard like Tucker Carlson instead sounds like a terrible alternative. I’ll listen to ANY liberal instead.
Crazy liberals make me laugh and shake my head: like listening to ignorant children talking about things they don’t understand. Crazy Right wingers turn my stomach. The hate that they spew is truly ugly hard to handle

He is a Borders Language Culture Conservative who supports Israel and an avid Glock and Mini 30/ Mini 14 collector who espouses 2A/ RTKBA every chance he got ( and an early Trump train guy )
That’s great so to my question why was he canceled?. I’ve asked twice and you haven’t answered.

That’s great so to my question why was he canceled?. I’ve asked twice and you haven’t answered.
Uh if those things don’t register with you as a reason for the then Socially Liberal ( With lotsa Liberal bubble friends outside of work ) Bill O’Liely to banhammer Savage as a racist fear monger then I can’t help you ( and I explained in detail why he lost his hit show on MSNBC many years before that )

Forum List

Back