Evan McMullin hysteria

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Evan McMullin Hysteria | Forty Five

Seriously, with headlines blaring pretty major accusations I figured someone had dug up something nefarious in McMullin’s past or some terrible policy position he holds. So when I read these posts I was terribly confused. Where was the smoking gun? Who had Evan murdered or groped? Did he once sponsor a dinner for vehemently pro choice NARAL? In his time in the CIA did he take money from foreign governments?

None of the above. What did these angry McMullin haters find? One post says one time a McMullin advisor said mean things about Donald Trump on twitter. With such a scaremongering headline I expected far more than the nothingburger that post turned out to be.

Another post says McMullin voters are weak-minded, sheeple, and Mormon Suckers. Wow, much analysis. Such buzzwords. McMullin supporters are mindless followers. I bet if Evan shot someone in the middle of 5th avenue he wouldn’t lose voters.

And why are we suckers? Because of some policy Evan proposed that we wouldn’t actually agree with if we sheeple weren’t so weak-minded? Nope. In a post that promised to give me “the truth about Evan McMullin” there was shockingly little said about Evan McMullin. No policy disagreements, no skeletons in his closet. Instead, it tries to convince me that Donald Trump is going to shake up Washington and give me a conservative Supreme Court.

To which I say, wake up sheeple!

Two things:

If he isn't a threat and has no chance why the freak out?

Does anyone in human history have skeletons in their closet that are any worse than Trump or Clinton ?

Seriously, with headlines blaring pretty major accusations I figured someone had dug up something nefarious in McMullin’s past or some terrible policy position he holds. So when I read these posts I was terribly confused. Where was the smoking gun? Who had Evan murdered or groped? Did he once sponsor a dinner for vehemently pro choice NARAL? In his time in the CIA did he take money from foreign governments?

None of the above. What did these angry McMullin haters find? One post says one time a McMullin advisor said mean things about Donald Trump on twitter. With such a scaremongering headline I expected far more than the nothingburger that post turned out to be.

Another post says McMullin voters are weak-minded, sheeple, and Mormon Suckers. Wow, much analysis. Such buzzwords. McMullin supporters are mindless followers. I bet if Evan shot someone in the middle of 5th avenue he wouldn’t lose voters.

And why are we suckers? Because of some policy Evan proposed that we wouldn’t actually agree with if we sheeple weren’t so weak-minded? Nope. In a post that promised to give me “the truth about Evan McMullin” there was shockingly little said about Evan McMullin. No policy disagreements, no skeletons in his closet. Instead, it tries to convince me that Donald Trump is going to shake up Washington and give me a conservative Supreme Court.

Two things:

Does anyone in human history have skeletons in their closet that are any worse than Trump or Clinton ?
I listened to him for a few minutes till I heard he wants to repeal Roe V Wade

Two things:

The guy said in the Tribune he's only running to stop Trump

Evan McMullin: Goal Of Candidacy Is To Prevent Trump Electoral Vote Victory

That's a heck of a way to run for office. In other words, "if i got elected I wouldn't know what the heck to do."

mcmullin is a mirage in a Utah desert.

Op-ed: Why McMullin is a mirage in the Utah desert

Last edited:

Forum List

Back