Disliked vs being a joke

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Hillary Clinton is disliked by most of those who do not support her.
Many do not like Trump who do not support him.
Not liking your candidates opponent in an election is not unusual.

But more of Trump's opponents think he is an absolute joke even more than disliking him.

So what , if the TRUMP wins then that's all that matters to Trump supporters . Trump detractors can just put up with the Trump being President if he wins Elmer .

But more of Trump's opponents think he is an absolute joke even more than disliking him.
Hildabeast is a Loopy kunt

So what , if the TRUMP wins then that's all that matters to Trump supporters . Trump detractors can just put up with the Trump being President if he wins Elmer .
I think that many world leaders think Trump is a joke, they do not just dislike him, they think he is a joke and have no respect for him.

Hildabeast is a Loopy kunt
Many people not only think Trump is a joke but so are many of his supporters as exhibited by this goof ball's disgusting post.

I think that many world leaders think Trump is a joke, they do not just dislike him, they think he is a joke and have no respect for him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- if there is one thing I dislike more that democrats it is so called World Leaders . World Leaders , dems , liberals , the 'u.n.' should all be crushed . In other words , if it ain't American then it ain't worth sh1t Elmer !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- if there is one thing I dislike more that democrats it is so called World Leaders . World Leaders , dems , liberals , the 'u.n.' should all be crushed . In other words , if it ain't American then it ain't worth sh1t Elmer !!
So we want to say the hell with all of our international friends? Russia, North Korea and ISIS would love it if we thumb our nose at our friends.
The mind set of people like you is just what our international enemies would love all USA citizens to be like.

So we want to say the hell with all of our international friends? Russia, North Korea and ISIS would love it if we thumb our nose at our friends.
The mind set of people like you is just what our international enemies would love all USA citizens to be like.
----------------------------------------------------------- if world leaders get in line and follow the TRUMP then its cool but otherwise I have no use for HAS BEENS Elmer !!

This is an amazingly shallow post, even by someone of your limited intellect. "Disliking" candidates or thinking that they are a "joke" are not valid bases for making an informed judgment about who would be a better President. But then that's all Hillary supporters have to go on.

Forum List

Back