EV sales have Doubled. Is a ‘Tidal Wave’ coming?

Abu the freak said
Solar energy has come down in cost 85% in the last decade, and can now be the cheapest in a good location.
Now who the fuck opened up his pie hole about "SOLAR FUCKING ENERGY" dumbass? You really need to see a shrink, because you have a major issue when it comes to memory. No wonder you keep voting for Democrats who fuck you year after year. You just cant remember them giving you a good fucking..

Again....liberals never think shit through.....

236520-600x315.jpg

And why do you think he would have had a problem driving from California to Virginia?
Well OEM mileage is supposed to be about 400 miles per full charge and a full charge takes at least 30 minutes or so with Tesla Supercharger station. Now as they are not available everywhere it's going to take a lot longer to make that 400 mile charge depending on what's available.....The next best is "destination charging" at motels and such but they only net 44 miles per hour charged.

I'm not saying it can't be done but it just seems to be a giant PITA with a lot less options over a gas powered car making the same trip.......But hey, maybe the planning is part of the fun for their owners.

Well OEM mileage is supposed to be about 400 miles per full charge and a full charge takes at least 30 minutes or so with Tesla Supercharger station. Now as they are not available everywhere it's going to take a lot longer to make that 400 mile charge depending on what's available.....The next best is "destination charging" at motels and such but they only net 44 miles per hour charged.

I'm not saying it can't be done but it just seems to be a giant PITA with a lot less options over a gas powered car making the same trip.......But hey, maybe the planning is part of the fun for their owners.

So, you spend 10 hours in the motel, dinner, and breakfast. That 440 miles of charge. More than the EV requires. What is the problem? Again, a rather extensive supercharger network for Teslas.

So, you spend 10 hours in the motel, dinner, and breakfast. That 440 miles of charge. More than the EV requires. What is the problem? Again, a rather extensive supercharger network for Teslas.
I don't see what the problem is.
Just a bunch of anti-environmentalists rooting for the inevitable to lose.
Meanwhile EV car sales are growing at a spectacular rate worldwide.

I don't see what the problem is.
Just a bunch of anti-environmentalists rooting for the inevitable to lose.
Meanwhile EV car sales are growing at a spectacular rate worldwide.
It is too funny when a progressive calls US anti-environmental.

Here is what Californication looks like, you know a progressive environmentally friendly state.

1642937995279.png

Stupid OFF Topic political cheap shot having nothing to do with EVs.
The usual from androidjim.

`
Blow it out your ass you retard, you call the rest of US anti environment, and every time a progressive gets in charge the land looks like the picture. Always has with the USSR and East Germany, and it does with Californication, and most blue inner cities. You fuckers just cant stop being major polluters...

1642938459694.png

Blow it out your ass you retard, you call the rest of US anti environment, and every time a progressive gets in charge the land looks like the picture. Always has with the USSR and East Germany, and it does with Californication, and most blue inner cities. You fuckers just cant stop being major polluters...

View attachment 591735
No, you Brainless POS.
I did not call "the rest of the US anti environmental" you retarded hyper-partisan Clown.
No doubt a MAGAt.

`

`

No, you Brainless POS.
I did not call "the rest of the US anti environmental" you retarded hyper-partisan Clown.
No doubt a MAGAt.

`

`
Yep MAGA and proud of it, you Fuck Joe Biden loser.
You cant admit that your side is the major polluter of the world because then your whole life has been a lie. I would go into South East DC and the place would be a shithole,(or as President Trump called Baltimore, rat infested) why? Because you black people(not all, but a majority) in the inner cities dont give a fucking damn about themselves or their country, they just whine about how fucked up their lives are. It is a truth you just wont admit...

Yep MAGA and proud of it, you Fuck Joe Biden loser.
You cant admit that your side is the major polluter of the world because then your whole life has been a lie. I would go into South East DC and the place would be a shithole,(or as President Trump called Baltimore, rat infested) why? Because you black people(not all, but a majority) in the inner cities dont give a fucking damn about themselves or their country, they just whine about how fucked up their lives are. It is a truth you just wont admit...
I don't "Have a side".
I'm in the 'STEM' party.
My positions are quantitatively and logically determined.
You, OTOH are a WWE, 6-pack, RW, clown.
Trash.

`

I don't "Have a side".
I'm in the 'STEM' party.
My positions are quantitatively and logically determined.
You, OTOH are a WWE, 6-pack, RW, clown.
Trash.

`
Bwaahhhaaaaa...I didnt vote for Joe Biden, the clown of the world. Those that voted for him are even dumber than Joe because they didnt look back at Joe's history. But alas a progressive will never admit that they made a mistake.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

1642940690408.png

Forum List

Back