AOC moves goalposts we have at 50 years now!!!

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Thank God that Planet Earth Climate Czar AOC now suggests we have at least 50 years and not 12 until the planet won't sustain life. Room temperature IQs are really sexy.

For the record, AOC is not saying it is Armageddon. Problem is, she has no idea what that is exactly.

1640098482409.png

"Some of us are actually going to have to live on this planet in 50 years"

I hope we still have a constitutional republic by then.
Do you seriously think we will have a democracy if the democrat party allows the Republican party to continue to exist?

Democracy can only survive in a one party state run by democrats

Everybody knows that.

Do you seriously think we will have a democracy if the democrat party allows the Republican party to continue to exist?

Democracy can only survive in a one party state run by democrats

Everybody knows that.

??? A one-party state is not a true democracy. I must've misunderstood your point, you think the democratic party will allow the GOP to exist? Like a token opposition? That's probably what they'd love to see happen, but I don't see that as likely cuz the democrats will fuck up badly and get voted out. The GOP will get voted in and fuck it up badly and they'll get voted out, and back and forth it'll go until the SHTF and the dynamic changes somehow. Some kind of catastrophe will force a change sooner or later.

??? A one-party state is not a true democracy. I must've misunderstood your point, you think the democratic party will allow the GOP to exist? Like a token opposition? That's probably what they'd love to see happen, but I don't see that as likely cuz the democrats will fuck up badly and get voted out. The GOP will get voted in and fuck it up badly and they'll get voted out, and back and forth it'll go until the SHTF and the dynamic changes somehow. Some kind of catastrophe will force a change sooner or later.
Just making fun of the democrats constantly whine about a lack of democracy every time they don't get their way, like with the build back better legislation.

Their idea of democracy is DNC despotism, and anything short of that is not acceptable.

Forum List

Back