Europe to ditch US dollar in payments for Iranian oil

The idiots would end up paying much more for their oil as the shipping companies get sanctioned.

It is only to be expected that those who had been wise enough to be allies of a noble America would not be smart enough to find alternatives to a dictatorial policy initiated by that once noble land.

The US could flood the world with oil and I wouldn't put it past Trump to do it...We hold the energy cards people...we always have but we have had weak leaders...frightened little men from both the right and the left...now we have a man in the White House...

The OP is an RT fake news media attack on the US.

Note who posted it, please.

The US could flood the world with oil and I wouldn't put it past Trump to do it...We hold the energy cards people...we always have but we have had weak leaders...frightened little men from both the right and the left...now we have a man in the White House...

The EU is a confederacy of idiocy as their refugee policy makes clear.

The European Union is planning to switch payments to the euro for its oil purchases from Iran, eliminating US dollar transactions, a diplomatic source told RIA Novosti.

Europe to ditch US dollar in payments for Iranian oil – source
-----------------------------

Well isn't that special a global collapse would wake up leftist, but all the blame would fall upon Trump LOL
Why would we not blame Trump he pulled out of an agreement with his allies and even threatened allies with sanctions. Did you expect nothing. Meanwhile this switch could be the start of catastraphy!

What global economic collapse?
Look at articles covering the effects of the US dollar being replaced as global currency. Who ever the OP is they have seen this info the effect's that could happen are down right end fhe world sht. Th people I know who were once considered brilliant and are now considered survival loons, it is this scenario that made them become survivalists and it was one of the big feers of the guy who shorted the housing market We had better hope this does ot happen!

Actually Jake, just like I do with most posts that the OP puts out, I Google the information to see if it is true, and in this case, it is. But, it's not quite what the OP is saying it is. First, Europe is just CONSIDERING this, they haven't done it yet, and the news was first reported by Sputnik, which is a Russian paper, and it is the source for this information.

EU Could Switch To Euros In Oil Trade With Iran | OilPrice.com

The European Union (EU) is considering switching to euros instead of U.S. dollars in the oil trade with Iran, Sputnik reported on Wednesday, quoting a diplomatic source.

Europe—collectively one of Iran’s biggest oil customers after China and India—is trying to salvage the Iran nuclear deal after President Donald Trump withdrew the U.S. from the pact and paved the way to renewed sanctions on Iran, including on its energy sector and crude oil sales.

Rambunctious, post: 19942997

The US can’t flood the world with oil. We are in 11th place, half as much as Russia. One tenth as much as Russia Iraq and Iran.

You have an idiot in the White House and bigger idiots that worship an idiot buffoon.

Top 20 Countries With The World’s Largest Proven Oil Reserves:

1. Venezuela – 300 billion barrels
  2. Saudi Arabia – 269 billion barrels
  3. Canada – 171 billion barrels
  4. Iran – 157.8 billion barrels
  5. Iraq – 143 billion barrels
  6. Kuwait – 104 billion barrels
  7. Russia – 80 billion barrels
  8. United Arab Emirates – 98 billion barrels
  9. Libya – 48.3 billion barrels
  10. Nigeria – 37 billion barrels
  11. United States – 36.5 billion barrels
  12. Kazakhstan – 30 billion barrels
  13. Qatar – 25 billion barrels
  14. China – 24 billion barrels
  15. Brazil – 15 billion barrels
  16. Algeria – 12 billion barrels
  17. Mexico – 10 billion barrels
  18. Angola – 9 billion barrels
  19. Ecuador – 8.8 billion barrels
  20. Azerbaijan – 7 billion barrels
Note: Proven oil reserves are those that have a reasonable certainty of being recoverable under existing economic and political conditions, with existing technology.

Top 20 Countries With The World’s Largest Proven Oil Reserves | CEOWORLD magazine

Of course that’s proven oil reserves, but if Trumpo tells his idiots that there are 1000 billion barrels proven in the US then they would go around claiming that the Great Trumpo can flood the world with oil.

Actually Jake, just like I do with most posts that the OP puts out, I Google the information to see if it is true, and in this case, it is. But, it's not quite what the OP is saying it is. First, Europe is just CONSIDERING this, they haven't done it yet, and the news was first reported by Sputnik, which is a Russian paper, and it is the source for this information.

The European Union (EU) is considering switching to euros instead of U.S. dollars in the oil trade with Iran, Sputnik reported on Wednesday, quoting a diplomatic source.

Europe—collectively one of Iran’s biggest oil customers after China and India—is trying to salvage the Iran nuclear deal after President Donald Trump withdrew the U.S. from the pact and paved the way to renewed sanctions on Iran, including on its energy sector and crude oil sales.
Even conidering is scary, I believe there is another deal between russia and china where this has alredy been done.This is how it starts!

The US can’t flood the world with oil. We are e in 21th place
We could if we started to drill baby drill.....that's what I meant when I said Trump just might do it....all of the off shore oil in our waters could swell our stockpiles...

Rambunctious, post: 19942997

The US can’t flood the world with oil. We are e in 21th place.

You have an idiot in the White House and bigger idiots that worship an idiot buffoon.

Top 20 Countries With The World’s Largest Proven Oil Reserves:

1. Venezuela – 300 billion barrels
  2. Saudi Arabia – 269 billion barrels
  3. Canada – 171 billion barrels
  4. Iran – 157.8 billion barrels
  5. Iraq – 143 billion barrels
  6. Kuwait – 104 billion barrels
  7. Russia – 80 billion barrels
  8. United Arab Emirates – 98 billion barrels
  9. Libya – 48.3 billion barrels
  10. Nigeria – 37 billion barrels
  11. United States – 36.5 billion barrels
  12. Kazakhstan – 30 billion barrels
  13. Qatar – 25 billion barrels
  14. China – 24 billion barrels
  15. Brazil – 15 billion barrels
  16. Algeria – 12 billion barrels
  17. Mexico – 10 billion barrels
  18. Angola – 9 billion barrels
  19. Ecuador – 8.8 billion barrels
  20. Azerbaijan – 7 billion barrels
Note: Proven oil reserves are those that have a reasonable certainty of being recoverable under existing economic and political conditions, with existing technology.

Top 20 Countries With The World’s Largest Proven Oil Reserves | CEOWORLD magazine

Of course that’s proven oil reserves, but if Trumpo tells his idiots that there are 1000 billion barrels proven in the US then they would go around claiming that the Great Trumpo can flood the world with oil.
why even bother with a statement like that. That seems like a lot of work to prove what the literate already know. BUt god bless ya for it!

Even conidering is scary, I believe there is another deal between russia and china where this has alredy been done.This is how it starts!

You might be right. Trump has caused us to lose standing in the eyes of a lot of other countries, and China and Russia seem to be poised to take over as world leaders.

The US can’t flood the world with oil. We are e in 21th place
We could if we started to drill baby drill.....that's what I meant when I said Trump just might do it....all of the off shore oil in our waters could swell our stockpiles...
I love your optamism but unfortunatley we have stepped into some thing we may not be able to drill out of if it actually happens.

why even bother with a statement like that. That seems like a lot of work to prove what the literate already know. BUt god bless ya for it!
BUt God helps morons...so you are going to be just fine....one day you will understand how wrong you are...
America first! that is the key...all else is failure...

Rambunctious, post: 19943169
We could if we started to drill baby drill.....that's what I meant when I said Trump just might do it....all of the off shore oil in our waters could swell our stockpiles.

No you can’t. Offshore oil costs much more than Saudi and Venezuela oil, Guess you think the BP disaster didn’t happen,

You can’t flood the world market because you can’t ‘drill baby drill’ to beat the going global market rate. Trump is stupid and you are stupider.

You might be right. Trump has caused us to lose standing in the eyes of a lot of other countries, and China and Russia seem to be poised to take over as world leaders.
How is it that you people get things 100% backasswards....lol

We lose the currency standard and have no manfacturing here, we could be looking at a situation where we could not afford chinese goods and no ability to make them here!

Forum List

Back