Sheffield's new Muslim Lord Mayor: I wouldn't even do a toast to the Queen

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sheffield’s new lord mayor Magid Magid, who entered politics to “fight xenophobia”, has declared the British monarchy “outdated” and said he would refuse to toast to the Queen.
“I hope by the fact I am a black, Muslim immigrant – everything the Daily Mail probably hates – people will look and say ‘In Sheffield we’re proud of doing things differently and celebrating our differences’,” he told The Star on Tuesday.
Sheffield’s New Muslim Lord Mayor: 'I Wouldn’t Even Do a Toast to the Queen' | Breitbart

Coming to America compliments of the same pathetic liberal morons who cote this bs in just so they can strip away " RIGHTS" LIBERTIES and FREEDOM, wait until you pathetic women gotta wear those bee keeper suites stupid asses you deserve all you voted for and dumb enough to put some IMMIGRANT in charge of your States/Countries etc......

American's will fight like hell to keep this bs from happening

• Banned
Americans will fight like hell to keep people from not toasting the queen? :lol:

No stupid ass we will fight like hell to keep America from turning into a MUSLIM CESS POOL OF SHIT..

hope that helps what your lower IQ couldn't figure out by that.

Americans will fight like hell to keep people from not toasting the queen? :lol:

No stupid ass we will fight like hell to keep America from turning into a MUSLIM CESS POOL OF SHIT..

hope that helps what your lower IQ couldn't figure out by that.
I wouldnt toast the Queen. This guy is mainstream in his thinking and you are trying to make a narrow bigoted point out of his remarks.
Fuck the Queen and all her scrounging spawn.

Sheffield’s new lord mayor Magid Magid, who entered politics to “fight xenophobia”, has declared the British monarchy “outdated” and said he would refuse to toast to the Queen.
“I hope by the fact I am a black, Muslim immigrant – everything the Daily Mail probably hates – people will look and say ‘In Sheffield we’re proud of doing things differently and celebrating our differences’,” he told The Star on Tuesday.
Sheffield’s New Muslim Lord Mayor: 'I Wouldn’t Even Do a Toast to the Queen' | Breitbart

Coming to America compliments of the same pathetic liberal morons who cote this bs in just so they can strip away " RIGHTS" LIBERTIES and FREEDOM, wait until you pathetic women gotta wear those bee keeper suites stupid asses you deserve all you voted for and dumb enough to put some IMMIGRANT in charge of your States/Countries etc......

American's will fight like hell to keep this bs from happening

Muslim shall outdate his Quran

Forum List

Back