Establishment Joe Gives Pay Raise to Federal Workers and More Money to Welfare Queens

The poor white hillbillies in Kentucky that help keep Moscow Mitch in the Senate, hate Biden, but his attention to their desperate needs won't be refused.

The hypocrisy of conservatism.
is it anything like the hypocrisy of liberalism?.....just asking...

Dafuck is that?
are you trying to say liberals dont exhibit hypocrisy?...

I'm "trying" to ask what you mean by that phrase. I'm not seeing an answer yet.
well after 50 years in california i have seen lots of liberal hypocrisy....is that good enough?....

Okay so you don't want to answer. Moving on.
you just dont like it when someone says something about liberals you dont like pogo.....

Fancy way of just not answering a basic question.

Harry seems to do a lot of the Equivocation Dance.

He just did it again.
never mind happy joy he wont admit when he is wrong and he knows what i am talking about,even though he will play the "huh?" game.....just answer my next question....post 50....

The only thing I remember about you, at least I think it's you is that you keep claiming I end up in the same threads as you. But, I end up in a lot of peoples' threads because there really aren't that many active posters here.
try getting some Prevagen.....i hear it works pretty good....

My memory is OK. There are a lot of wingnuts on this board I don't care enough to keep track of all you and some such as yourself are just one of the usual clowns. That's not all that bad the ones that I remember like brokeloser, easy or bripat, all three certifiable are who I tend to know more about and where they are coming from (hint: racist idiots). You on the other hand are just another anonymous asshole. I can't think of any other conversation I've had with you except you insisting I'm following you onto threads.
see what did i tell you.....i can remember, if your memory is fine why cant you?..

The poor white hillbillies in Kentucky that help keep Moscow Mitch in the Senate, hate Biden, but his attention to their desperate needs won't be refused.

Dafuck is that?

well after 50 years in california i have seen lots of liberal hypocrisy....is that good enough?....

you just dont like it when someone says something about liberals you dont like pogo.....

for a guy that says he has had enough of me you sure like to jump in to my conversations....and you do a lot of dancing so you dont have to answer basic questions ....and you cant admit when you are wrong....so go ahead lets see your latest dance moves....

I said I've had enough of you? I don't recall.

Are you that guy who thinks I'm following them? It's either you or some other poster with the name of Harry (edit: oops, I mean Henry, can't tell you guys apart from each other) or Will?

Anyway, it appears you didn't answer Pogo's question for which I was merely pointing out and from what I'm seeing that hasn't changed.
of course you dont remember....you "forgot' what you said in the dam thread we were talking in and we were on the 2nd page...

This thread? I had to go back and check, I didn't start until page 3 and my first post had nothing to do with you.
no not this thread ....but it doesnt matter you always claim you never remember what you said anyway.....ill tell you what joy boy....stay out of my conversations and i will stay out of yours....deal?.....

What the fuck thread are you talking about? I'm supposed to remember what I posted on the 2nd page of some rando thread you have tucked in your head?

Also, you don't own any conversations on this board, not a single one. So, how about if you have a problem you take your butt hurt self somewhere else and stop torturing everyone else with your psychodramas. This is the second(?) time now.

Dafuck is that?

Harry seems to do a lot of the Equivocation Dance.

He just did it again.
never mind happy joy he wont admit when he is wrong and he knows what i am talking about,even though he will play the "huh?" game.....just answer my next question....post 50....

The only thing I remember about you, at least I think it's you is that you keep claiming I end up in the same threads as you. But, I end up in a lot of peoples' threads because there really aren't that many active posters here.
try getting some Prevagen.....i hear it works pretty good....

My memory is OK. There are a lot of wingnuts on this board I don't care enough to keep track of all you and some such as yourself are just one of the usual clowns. That's not all that bad the ones that I remember like brokeloser, easy or bripat, all three certifiable are who I tend to know more about and where they are coming from (hint: racist idiots). You on the other hand are just another anonymous asshole. I can't think of any other conversation I've had with you except you insisting I'm following you onto threads.
see what did i tell you.....i can remember, if your memory is fine why cant you?..

??

Dafuck is that?

for a guy that says he has had enough of me you sure like to jump in to my conversations....and you do a lot of dancing so you dont have to answer basic questions ....and you cant admit when you are wrong....so go ahead lets see your latest dance moves....

I said I've had enough of you? I don't recall.

Are you that guy who thinks I'm following them? It's either you or some other poster with the name of Harry (edit: oops, I mean Henry, can't tell you guys apart from each other) or Will?

Anyway, it appears you didn't answer Pogo's question for which I was merely pointing out and from what I'm seeing that hasn't changed.
of course you dont remember....you "forgot' what you said in the dam thread we were talking in and we were on the 2nd page...

This thread? I had to go back and check, I didn't start until page 3 and my first post had nothing to do with you.
no not this thread ....but it doesnt matter you always claim you never remember what you said anyway.....ill tell you what joy boy....stay out of my conversations and i will stay out of yours....deal?.....

What the fuck thread are you talking about? I'm supposed to remember what I posted on the 2nd page of some rando thread you have tucked in your head?

Also, you don't own any conversations on this board, not a single one. So, how about if you have a problem you take your butt hurt self somewhere else and stop torturing everyone else with your psychodramas. This is the second(?) time now.
who the fuck are you?.....

Forum List

Back