ESPN sports personality Stephen A Smith bashes the lefts Lawfare against Trump !

it appears that even people who aren't known as being Trump supporters recognize the banana republic to teared justice system and lawfare the left is using to destroy Trump .

The same people you claim are low intelligence and responsible for all the crime?

Why would I hate republicans? Could it be because of the actions of republicans, could it be because of many of the republicans on this forum? Could it be because the republican party has no interest in black folks unless we are shining and cooning for them.
No it’s because you are not very smart and are dependent on Democratic Party handouts. Everything you described is how the Democrats treat black people and you reward their racism. You are part of the problem when you could be part of the solution if you wanted

No it’s because you are not very smart and are dependent on Democratic Party handouts. Everything you described is how the Democrats treat black people and you reward their racism. You are part of the problem when you could be part of the solution if you wanted
It’s just easier to take free shit than man up

No it’s because you are not very smart and are dependent on Democratic Party handouts.
Tell me what Democrat handouts I am receiving?

You claim to be smart, but you love a party full of folks who call you thug, claim you are to dumb to get into college, get women pregnant and walk out on them.
Everything you described is how the Democrats treat black people and you reward their racism. You are part of the problem when you could be part of the solution if you wanted.
Wow I haven't had any Democrats on here call me a thug, claim I am taking all their jobs, promotions and denying their kids the opportunity to go to college.

Haven't seen any Democrats on TV making racial comments. I bet you just strived to be like Tim Scott and Mark Robinson.

Tell me what Democrat handouts I am receiving?

You claim to be smart, but you love a party full of folks who call you thug, claim you are to dumb to get into college, get women pregnant and walk out on them.

Wow I haven't had any Democrats on here call me a thug, claim I am taking all their jobs, promotions and denying their kids the opportunity to go to college.

Haven't seen any Democrats on TV making racial comments. I bet you just strived to be like Tim Scott and Mark Robinson.
So you admit you don’t pay attention and ignore how democrats treat black people. We all know you are dumb you don’t have to prove over and over. You got your head stuck in the sand or up your own ass. Either way you’re a good example of what not to be of you care about the black community.

So you admit you don’t pay attention and ignore how democrats treat black people. We all know you are dumb you don’t have to prove over and over. You got your head stuck in the sand or up your own ass. Either way you’re a good example of what not to be of you care about the black community.
You claimed I was getting all these hand-outs, tell me what they are.

Do you agree with Mark Robinson? Don't play dumb like Struth and claim you don't know who he is.

I'm dumb, but you kiss the ass of white folks who don't want you in their party.

I keep giving you the floor to tell me why black folks should start voting republican and you keep giving me the same weak, dumb ass answer.

I ask you to tell me what republicans have done to help black folks in the last 70yrs and all we hear are crickets.

Ask Flash, Horseshitting, Excalibur, Maga Moron Man, Lisa558, CouchPotato, etc. what they think about you, they are all republicans or Trump Humpers like you want to be.

You claimed I was getting all these hand-outs, tell me what they are.

Do you agree with Mark Robinson? Don't play dumb like Struth and claim you don't know who he is.

I'm dumb, but you kiss the ass of white folks who don't want you in their party.

I keep giving you the floor to tell me why black folks should start voting republican and you keep giving me the same weak, dumb ass answer.

I ask you to tell me what republicans have done to help black folks in the last 70yrs and all we hear are crickets.

Ask Flash, Horseshitting, Excalibur, Maga Moron Man, Lisa558, CouchPotato, etc. what they think about you, they are all republicans or Trump Humpers like you want to be.
You are a one trick pony we’ve been down this road plenty of times. You refuse to open your eyes. No one can force you to do that it’s something you have to do for yourself. You confuse people thinking you’re a stupid piece of shit and people thinking an entire race is. Agian this is your issue to work on. I’ve wasted enough time on you so go fuck yourself and tell your lies to someone stupid enough to believe you.

You are a one trick pony we’ve been down this road plenty of times. You refuse to open your eyes. No one can force you to do that it’s something you have to do for yourself. You confuse people thinking you’re a stupid piece of shit and people thinking an entire race is. Agian this is your issue to work on. I’ve wasted enough time on you so go fuck yourself and tell your lies to someone stupid enough to believe you.
Whatever you say Mark Robinson, just keep on coonin they'll tell you they love you for it.

Only reason supersadmutha has freedom of expression is due to the white folks his lazy ass hates so much

it appears that even people who aren't known as being Trump supporters recognize the banana republic to teared justice system and lawfare the left is using to destroy Trump .

I'm not really a Trump supporter myself but the left often label me as a MAGAturd Trump ass licker because I defend Trump from all the left's total nonsense.

LOL, yes they consider you an equal all right. I just wonder why you can never show me any of that equality.

Because you're a stupid race baiting piece of shit, that's why. You don't deserve respect, much less equality. You're equal to the gum on the bottom of my shoe, negro.

Well Stephen A. has been coonin for years, so nobody is really surprised.
Well like clockwork, a black man dares to speak out about the demklan and plantation boy comes running to defend them with racist attacks

Pathetic

Well like clockwork, a black man dares to speak out about the demklan and plantation boy comes running to defend them with racist attacks

Pathetic
What's pathetic is a black woman who sides with racist trash who hates black folks. You show your true colors every time you bend over for racist white men.

What's pathetic is a black woman who sides with racist trash who hates black folks. You show your true colors every time you bend over for racist white men.

how bout this Black “woman” doing this to a White kid? What if the other way around? Would be? Pathetic you say?

Forum List

Back