Zone1 Escaping the Watchtower.

Its here at Luke 12:32-- these are the ones who will sit on thrones in heaven, numbered-144,000--See John 10:16--Other sheep which are not of that fold=great crowd no man can number.
These verses are not related. Where is the great crowd, in heaven or on earth?

Watch the video. It's very informative.
I don't need to. Jesus has already informed me. Men twist things into unreality. The blind living in darkness listen to them. You ask me to listen to one who is standing in opposition to Jesus--No thanks.

These verses are not related. Where is the great crowd, in heaven or on earth?
The great crowd will be on earth standing before the throne. That throne = Gods ruling govt, lead by his King Jesus, the only ruling power in existence during that occurrence. So no matter where one stands it will be before the throne. There will be no more mortal lead govts-Dan 2:44)--Only Gods kingdom rule will be left standing= forever.

I don't need to. Jesus has already informed me. Men twist things into unreality. The blind living in darkness listen to them. You ask me to listen to one who is standing in opposition to Jesus--No thanks.
Ironic. You're the one refusing to investigate and prove all things.

The great crowd will be on earth standing before the throne. That throne = Gods ruling govt, lead by his King Jesus, the only ruling power in existence during that occurrence. So no matter where one stands it will be before the throne. There will be no more mortal lead govts-Dan 2:44)--Only Gods kingdom rule will be left standing= forever.
Revelation 19:1. The great crowd is in Heaven.

You listen to liars.

Ironic. You're the one refusing to investigate and prove all things.
I have for years. I attended different trinity religions, studied others, read many apostate writings(filled with lies)--100% fact=The teachings of Jesus and facts of true God worship history back the JW teachers all the way--into Gods kingdom.

Revelation 19:1. The great crowd is in Heaven.

You listen to liars.
That does not say its the great crowd from earth. There is also a great crowd of angelic beings. Assuming never makes a truth. Listening to and believing the ones appointed by Jesus is the best path. They are the ones promised to give food(Gods truth) at the proper time.

That does not say its the great crowd from earth. There is also a great crowd of angelic beings. Assuming never makes a truth. Listening to and believing the ones appointed by Jesus is the best path. They are the ones promised to give food(Gods truth) at the proper time.
It doesn't say a great crowd of angelic beings. Here's your problem. You twist the Scriptures to fit your beliefs instead of believing what Scripture teaches. That's why you're lost and confused.

It doesn't say a great crowd of angelic beings. Here's your problem. You twist the Scriptures to fit your beliefs instead of believing what Scripture teaches. That's why you're lost and confused.
I listen to the ones Jesus appointed-0 doubt in all creation. The ones Jesus said would be hated because the world hated him first.

I listen to the ones Jesus appointed-0 doubt in all creation. The ones Jesus said would be hated because the world hated him first.
You listen to heretics. The reason why you can't watch the videos is because you're frightened. Fear isn't from God.

You listen to heretics. The reason why you can't watch the videos is because you're frightened. Fear isn't from God.
I am not frightened, i have read many apostate writings, Lies in everyone of them. I joined Carm.org years ago- a sight that hated JW,s, it started against the JW,s.--about 14 apostate writers and their works were posted. I started a thread 7 teachings from Jesus-they all ran because there is no answer to Jesus truth. Many try though and fail. Those who believe errors, like you who outright refuse to believe Jesus over the errors and are wise enough to see they contradict him to the core.
I have no fear of your writers, i come with the name Jehovah.

I am not frightened, i have read many apostate writings, Lies in everyone of them. I joined Carm.org years ago- a sight that hated JW,s, it started against the JW,s.--about 14 apostate writers and their works were posted. I started a thread 7 teachings from Jesus-they all ran because there is no answer to Jesus truth. Many try though and fail. Those who believe errors, like you who outright refuse to believe Jesus over the errors and are wise enough to see they contradict him to the core.
I have no fear of your writers, i come with the name Jehovah.
Then tell us why you don't even know who translated your Bible and their qualifications and I do.

Then tell us why you don't even know who translated your Bible and their qualifications and I do.
God wrote the bible through righteous men using holy spirit. God fixed the errors using holy spirit through righteous men to make the NWT.

God wrote the bible through righteous men using holy spirit. God fixed the errors using holy spirit through righteous men to make the NWT.
Give us the names of the righteous men. You can't. Thar makes you a fraud.

You like to make things up dont you. Must be pride, it has hurt many.

The New World Translation​

New Testament, 1950. Frederick W. Franz, ed., New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures Rendered from the Original Language by the New World Translation Committee. Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1950.

Bible, 1961. Frederick W. Franz, ed., The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, rendered from the Original Languages by the New World Bible Translation Committee. Revised A.D. 1961. Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, 1961. The Old Testament was originally published in parts from 1953 to 1960. The whole was revised for the one-volume edition in 1961, and subsequently revised in 1970 and 1984.

The publisher of this version has never made public the names of the translators. But former members of the Governing Body of the Jehovah's Witnesses organization have identified the members of the committee as Nathan H. Knorr (President of the organization), Frederick W. Franz (Vice-President), George D. Gangas, and Albert D. Schroeder. According to Raymond V. Franz, the "principal translator of the Society's New World Translation" was Frederick W. Franz. (1) According to M. James Penton, "to all intents and purposes the New World Translation is the work of one man, Frederick Franz." (2) Franz afterwards became the President of the organization, from 1977 to 1992, and was responsible for the revisions.

Frederick Franz had only two years of elementary Greek and no knowledge of Hebrew or Aramaic. He was, however, quite gifted at pretending. In other words, he was a bullshitter. Here is information on his nephew, a member of the Governing Body. Raymond Franz wrote a well known book "Crisis of Conscience". I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

The New World Translation​

New Testament, 1950. Frederick W. Franz, ed., New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures Rendered from the Original Language by the New World Translation Committee. Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1950.

Bible, 1961. Frederick W. Franz, ed., The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, rendered from the Original Languages by the New World Bible Translation Committee. Revised A.D. 1961. Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, 1961. The Old Testament was originally published in parts from 1953 to 1960. The whole was revised for the one-volume edition in 1961, and subsequently revised in 1970 and 1984.

The publisher of this version has never made public the names of the translators. But former members of the Governing Body of the Jehovah's Witnesses organization have identified the members of the committee as Nathan H. Knorr (President of the organization), Frederick W. Franz (Vice-President), George D. Gangas, and Albert D. Schroeder. According to Raymond V. Franz, the "principal translator of the Society's New World Translation" was Frederick W. Franz. (1) According to M. James Penton, "to all intents and purposes the New World Translation is the work of one man, Frederick Franz." (2) Franz afterwards became the President of the organization, from 1977 to 1992, and was responsible for the revisions.

Frederick Franz had only two years of elementary Greek and no knowledge of Hebrew or Aramaic. He was, however, quite gifted at pretending. In other words, he was a bullshitter. Here is information on his nephew, a member of the Governing Body. Raymond Franz wrote a well known book "Crisis of Conscience". I highly recommend it.

When one has holy spirit, its all they need. God knows every language better than any mortal on earth. Didn't you believe Jesus, his true teachers and followers would get holy spirit to guide them into all truth. That was said to his anointed little flock for the most part. The ones taking the lead and giving food( spiritual)at the proper time.
One does not need the colleges of men when they have God behind them and Jesus as head of the congregation.

Forum List

Back