Zone1 Escaping the Watchtower.

When one has holy spirit, its all they need. God knows every language better than any mortal on earth. Didn't you believe Jesus, his true teachers and followers would get holy spirit to guide them into all truth. That was said to his anointed little flock for the most part. The ones taking the lead and giving food( spiritual)at the proper time.
One does not need the colleges of men when they have God behind them and Jesus as head of the congregation.
I have the Holy Spirit. Do you?

If you did, you would be a JW. You would believe Jesus over the errors i have shown you.
The believers in the Bible who received the Holy Spirit weren't JWs. Your organization didn't come into existence until the late 1800s. You have a good day.

The believers in the Bible who received the Holy Spirit weren't JWs. Your organization didn't come into existence until the late 1800s. You have a good day.
If the JW,s arent Gods--Then Catholicism is.. Good luck with that. Their own translating exposes them as false. Their bloodguilt has amassed to the heavens by throwing Jesus away.

If the JW,s arent Gods--Then Catholicism is.. Good luck with that. Their own translating exposes them as false. Their bloodguilt has amassed to the heavens by throwing Jesus away.
You're mentally ill.

If you did, you would be a JW. You would believe Jesus over the errors i have shown you.
this proves you wrong in your beliefsystem if nothing else does. Only JWs (or only any of any group) has the Holy spirit?

I have had problems interacting with protestants, but I never accused them of not having the HS. Probably every human being, before or after conversion has SOME level of the HS since we are all created in God's image

:45:

this proves you wrong in your beliefsystem if nothing else does. Only JWs (or only any of any group) has the Holy spirit?

I have had problems interacting with protestants, but I never accused them of not having the HS. Probably every human being, before or after conversion has SOME level of the HS since we are all created in God's image

:45:
The holy spirit is not confused, 40,000 religions claiming to be christian with 40,000 different truths. Its the dogmas of men lacking holy spirit causing the confusion. 1 Cor 1:10 = a true mark of the 1 religion that has Jesus-Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division.
1 religion-ot
1 religion- nt= one truth thus 1 religion is all that is needed. And they accomplish 1 Cor 1:10 without fail.

The holy spirit is not confused, 40,000 religions claiming to be christian with 40,000 different truths. Its the dogmas of men lacking holy spirit causing the confusion. 1 Cor 1:10 = a true mark of the 1 religion that has Jesus-Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division.
1 religion-ot
1 religion- nt= one truth thus 1 religion is all that is needed. And they accomplish 1 Cor 1:10 without fail.
There is no one true religion. Jesus never said..."The Watchtower is the Way, the Truth and the Life". What a sad confused creature.

That is NOT true at all. The religion Christ established on Earth is the true religion. All religions that differ with HIS religion are false.

That is NOT true at all. The religion Christ established on Earth is the true religion. All religions that differ with HIS religion are false.
Jesus didn't establish a religion. Jesus said that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Men established religions.

Jesus didn't establish a religion. Jesus said that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Men established religions.
I guess you are not familiar with Matthew 16:18?

where Jesus said "I will build My Church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it"

I guess this is where you say that He didn't want a visible, tangible Church?

sigh..............:uhoh3:

The Word RE Christ's Church

A city on a hill cannot be hid--

Do not put your light under a bushel basket--

He who denies Me before me, I will deny before the Father

I guess you are not familiar with Matthew 16:18?

where Jesus said "I will build My Church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it"

I guess this is where you say that He didn't want a visible, tangible Church?

sigh..............:uhoh3:
We have different pictures of the church. I agree that Jesus is building his church. However, I don't believe that His Church is limited to one organization. Jesus is the Head of the Church. Who showed up on Pentecost to provide the power for the Church?

There is no one true religion. Jesus never said..."The Watchtower is the Way, the Truth and the Life". What a sad confused creature.
The bible is clear-Jesus is head of the congregation of the single religion he is with. Luke 10:16 assures by one listening to the ones taking the lead is the same as listening to God and Jesus--or vica versa. So in a way, Since they represent God and his son, they are the way, truth and life in that sense, but it originated first with God what they teach. Everything Jesus taught originated with God first-John 5:30)

Forum List

Back