Zone1 Escaping the Watchtower.

He has, through the teachers he appointed. Matt 24:45--Jesus is the way, by following his example and learning and applying everything( truth) he taught-Matt 28:19-21--these are the real disciples. Those who do that get life.
Jesus didn't appoint the governing body.

Jesus didn't appoint the governing body.
I know he did. They are the faithful and discreet slave who give food( spiritual) at the proper time-Matt 24:45--See Jesus appoints them. See appointed over the domestics( flock). The master is Jesus.
Who else actually listens to Jesus? Luke 10-Acts 20:20--The most important work ever done on earth, Jesus started it, it does not stop until the end. Matt 24:14)

I know he did. They are the faithful and discreet slave who give food( spiritual) at the proper time-Matt 24:45--See Jesus appoints them. See appointed over the domestics( flock). The master is Jesus.
Who else actually listens to Jesus? Luke 10-Acts 20:20--The most important work ever done on earth, Jesus started it, it does not stop until the end. Matt 24:14)
Gee, and here I thought you were making progress.I don't know why you post Scriptures when you don't really believe Scriptures that you post.

Do you give Jesus the same honor that you give to the Father?

Last edited:
Gee, and here I thought you were making progress.I don't know why you post Scriptures when you don't really believe Scriptures that you post.

Do you give Jesus the same honor that you give to the Father?
Not exactly. Jehovah is the most high over all the earth-Psalm 83:18)--We worship Jehovah, we do not give worship to Jesus, we bow in obeisance to him, he is our king.
I do believe the scriptures that i post. If you understood bible truth you would see that. But you believe errors translated in over Jesus' truth. They contradict each other. But then you push Jesus to the side to believe the errors. When every true follower does the opposite. You could be a strong Jesus supporter if only you would believe him, you are being Saul but could be Paul.

Not exactly. Jehovah is the most high over all the earth-Psalm 83:18)--We worship Jehovah, we do not give worship to Jesus, we bow in obeisance to him, he is our king.
I do believe the scriptures that i post. If you understood bible truth you would see that. But you believe errors translated in over Jesus' truth. They contradict each other. But then you push Jesus to the side to believe the errors. When every true follower does the opposite. You could be a strong Jesus supporter if only you would believe him, you are being Saul but could be Paul.
Time after time you reduce Jesus to something He isn't. You're the one not seeing who Jesus is, not me. The Watchtower has programmed you well. You truly can't see the Scriptures. This is from your own Bible.

John 5:23 - New World Translation of The Holy Scriptures​

in order that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.

Never. Just imagine how many JWs wake up but choose to stay because the thought of losing your family is unthinkable.
The first order of a cult is for them to try and convert their family, and if they refuse, the reject them.

It just makes sense and is good business for the cult, because they want to eliminate any and all competition for your mind knowing your family has the most influence.

It's just cult 101.

Democrats do this all the time as they cut off family and friends who they can't persuade to vote "D".

Time after time you reduce Jesus to something He isn't. You're the one not seeing who Jesus is, not me. The Watchtower has programmed you well. You truly can't see the Scriptures. This is from your own Bible.

John 5:23 - New World Translation of The Holy Scriptures​

in order that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.
Honor is not worship.
I started a thread-the last supper, showing how the blind guides who tell all to partake of the emblems are in error.

Last edited:

I told you i dont listen to apostates, that would be like Peter listening to the Israelite teachers over Jesus' truth. That is why you are failing Jesus. Best to believe Jesus over them-7 days a week, 24/7, 365-All his real followers do because they learned and applied every single thing he teaches-Matt 28:20

Honor is not worship.
I started a thread-the last supper, showing how the blind guides who tell all to partake of the emblems are in error.
From your NWT John 6:53-54.
53 So Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves.+ 54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect+ him on the last day.

Explain those two verses to me.

I told you i dont listen to apostates, that would be like Peter listening to the Israelite teachers over Jesus' truth. That is why you are failing Jesus. Best to believe Jesus over them-7 days a week, 24/7, 365-All his real followers do because they learned and applied every single thing he teaches-Matt 28:20
You live in fear and darkness. Scripture says to prove all things. This man is a believer just like I'm a believer. Why do you talk to me if you believe I'm an apostate?

From your NWT John 6:53-54.
53 So Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves.+ 54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect+ him on the last day.

Explain those two verses to me.

Jesus said that to the little flock. Some are unworthy- 1Cor 11:27--Luke 22:29-30 is clear--The covenant was made to the ones who will sit on thrones= 144,000= the little flock

You live in fear and darkness. Scripture says to prove all things. This man is a believer just like I'm a believer. Why do you talk to me if you believe I'm an apostate?
I didnt say you were an apostate, You posted a video of one again.

Were you a baptized JW? who became unrepentent and was disfellowshipped?- They are apostates.
If you would watch the video you would know he says he was never a JW. You're really confused and don't know why. They really have messed you up.

Forum List

Back