Zone1 Escaping the Watchtower.

If you would watch the video you would know he says he was never a JW. You're really confused and don't know why. They really have messed you up.
Then maybe he still has a chance, but i wont listen to him. Why would you? What proof do you have his words are truth? I already know--no proof.
Rarely in this world is a one sided story truth. Probably why God knew it took 2 witnesses to a matter for it to be accounted as truth.
So what his point exactly?

Last edited:
Then maybe he still has a chance, but i wont listen to him. Why would you? What proof do you have his words are truth? I already know--no proof.
Rarely in this world is a one sided story truth. Probably why God knew it took 2 witnesses to a matter for it to be accounted as truth.
So what his point exactly?
How do you know I'm not an apostate?

I am not anointed or will i sit on a throne in heaven. Luke 22:29-30 is clear-a covenant made only to the ones who will sit on thrones)=144,000-literal.
Wow. So you have no life in you.

You claim not to be are you? You sound like one. And are in the same boat as them at present-Up the creek without a paddle.
Yet, you keep talking to me. Why do you talk to me, yet refuse to watch videos of people who aren't apostates?

Yet, you keep talking to me. Why do you talk to me, yet refuse to watch videos of people who aren't apostates?
Didn't you tell me you weren't a baptized JW ever? Only a baptized( JW) one who becomes unrepentent in sin or rejecting truth is an actual apostate.
Look how bad Saul treated Jesus' followers--because he was in darkness-Gods chosen scholars were all in darkness at that point. Except the ones who listened to Jesus. You are in darkness is why you are like Saul, but can be like Paul by adding 1+1 and coming up with 2. of the following
Yhwh(Jehovah) was already king-1 Chron 16:31--Yet Jesus had to be appointed to a kingship, why because he is not YHWH. One superior to him had to give him that appointment. Same with all authority in heaven and on earth. If Jesus were God he already had all authority, BUT, one superior to him gave him that authority=The Father is greater than i. Then Jesus must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself= forever--1+1--God is in subjection to none, God does not have a God. Translated in errors is causing your darkness over reality.

How hard is it for you to understand Luke 22:29-30? Seems pretty clear to me.
John 6:53 says that you have no life in you.

john 6:53
Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Didn't you tell me you weren't a baptized JW ever? Only a baptized( JW) one who becomes unrepentent in sin or rejecting truth is an actual apostate.
Look how bad Saul treated Jesus' followers--because he was in darkness-Gods chosen scholars were all in darkness at that point. Except the ones who listened to Jesus. You are in darkness is why you are like Saul, but can be like Paul by adding 1+1 and coming up with 2. of the following
Yhwh(Jehovah) was already king-1 Chron 16:31--Yet Jesus had to be appointed to a kingship, why because he is not YHWH. One superior to him had to give him that appointment. Same with all authority in heaven and on earth. If Jesus were God he already had all authority, BUT, one superior to him gave him that authority=The Father is greater than i. Then Jesus must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself= forever--1+1--God is in subjection to none, God does not have a God. Translated in errors is causing your darkness over reality.
I posted a video of a man who also was never a baptized JW. Why don't you watch it?

John 6:53 says that you have no life in you.

john 6:53
Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
He spoke to the little flock in that statement.

Yet, you keep talking to me. How long have you been a JW?
Were you a baptized JW? If not do not the sick need a physician? If you notice at 1 Cor 5:9-13-- It speaks about stopping having things to do with one called a brother( baptized) who became unrepentant. It also says its ok to talk to those sinning( world) who were never baptized, otherwise one couldn't have anything to do with anyone in the world. Except baptized ones--How could the others learn if not spoken to about the darkness they live in? I merely plant seeds, God will water them where he sees fit. I pray on your behalf.

Last edited:
Were you a baptized JW? If not do not the sick need a physician? If you notice at 1 Cor 5:9-13-- It speaks about stopping having things to do with one called a brother( baptized) who became unrepentant. It also says its ok to talk to those sinning( world) who were never baptized, otherwise one couldn't have anything to do with anyone in the world. Except baptized ones--How could the others learn if not spoken to about the darkness they live in? I merely plant seeds, God will water them where he sees fit. I pray on your behalf.
I gave you a video of a man who wasn't baptized JW and you called him an apostate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back