Erie, Pennsylvania Ironworkers Need Dental So Badly, One Pulled His Own Tooth Out at Work

No it's not 1935 but workers still need to fight for every little thing they get. If they don't they will go in reverse. There are still plenty of bad people who don't think paid sick time, vacations, health insurance, lunch breaks are needed. They are anti worker of course.

I don't know why they don't possess the guts to have such a thing be done by a professional. Doctors not only have the experience, but the proper utensils to work with while doing whatever needs to be done, not to mention drugs. You would think that getting a prescription for drugs alone would give nervous people enough motivation to have the procedure be done the way that it is supposed to be done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The same reason that people are afraid of masks and vaccines. They`re just stupid.

The same reason that people are afraid of masks and vaccines. They`re just stupid.
Not everyone can take the vaccine. My mom can't due to the medical history that she already has. One doctor has already told her to wait.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hesitate due to my own track record. I am already allergic to certain drugs.

Forum List

Back