Eric Trump: My Father ‘Literally Saved Christianity’ Because Democrats Are Atheists

That is about as stupid as stupid gets! What is wrong with him? With the entire Trump clan?

First of all, I can't think of any Democratic presidents who were not Christians, and , unlike Trump, actually attended Church.

Secondly, even if Democrats were Atheists, what exactly would they do to destroy Christianity? Freedom of religion is enshrined in the first amendment of the constitution.

Yet Eric spews this moronic and hateful horseshit :

Eric, speaking on a North Dakota radio interview, declared that his father had “literally saved Christianity,” among other things:

He literally saved Christianity. There’s a war on faith in this country by the other side. I mean, the Democratic Party, the far left, has become the party of the quote-unquote atheist, they want to attack Christianity, they want to close churches, they want to – they’re totally fine keeping liquor stores open, but they want to close churches all over the country.

That is about as stupid as stupid gets! What is wrong with him? With the entire Trump clan?

First of all, I can't think of any Democratic presidents who were not Christians, and , unlike Trump, actually attended Church.

Secondly, even if Democrats were Atheists, what exactly would they do to destroy Christianity? Freedom of religion is enshrined in the first amendment of the constitution.

Eric, speaking on a North Dakota radio interview, declared that his father had “literally saved Christianity,” among other things:

He literally saved Christianity. There’s a war on faith in this country by the other side. I mean, the Democratic Party, the far left, has become the party of the quote-unquote atheist, they want to attack Christianity, they want to close churches, they want to – they’re totally fine keeping liquor stores open, but they want to close churches all over the country.
Genetic defect, I suspect.

they know who they are appealing too - before the pandemic they were shoe inns for reelection.

Eric says stupid stuff all the time. No telling what that idiot might come up with next.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the Democrats.

Obama was a muslim as per Sharia Law, and apostatized from the Trinity United Church of Christ.

Carter was well recognized as a devout Secular Humanist and was chucked out of the Southern Baptist Convention.

The Clintons were even worse, they are Practicing witches according to leading news websites.

Obama was a muslim as per Sharia Law, and apostatized from the Trinity United Church of Christ.

Carter was well recognized as a devout Secular Humanist and was chucked out of the Southern Baptist Convention.

The Clintons were even worse, they are Practicing witches according to leading news websites.

Yep. Still nuts.

People swing the term "atheist" around so casually. an "atheist" does not believe in a supreme being, which is okay. Nobody has to believe in one. But a Jew. a Christian, a Muslim, a Hindu, a Sikh, a pagan, or a follower of another faith is not an "atheist."

People swing the term "atheist" around so casually. an "atheist" does not believe in a supreme being, which is okay. Nobody has to believe in one. But a Jew. a Christian, a Muslim, a Hindu, a Sikh, a pagan, or a follower of another faith is not an "atheist."

The term "atheist" needs defined. If someone doesn't believe in the One True God, but does believe in a fake god, are they an atheist? A lot of people would say "yes" because the "god" they believe in is a fake and not Almighty God.

Eric "Duhhh..., which we did he go George? Which way did he go?" Trump....

omfg-trump-which-way-did-he-go-george.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Eric "Duhhh..., which we did he go George? Which way did he go?" Trump....

omfg-trump-which-way-did-he-go-george.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Many thanks. I have always loved this one. Which way did he go, George, which way did he go? I'm just sitting here in Virginia laughing my ass off.

This is silly. Not all Democrats are atheists. There's like two of them that aren't. :)

Whats wrong with witches??

Among the most popular beliefs of the followers of the Wiccan religion include:
  • The Wiccan religion does not believe in a central power.
  • The Wiccan faithfuls believe in several deities who are in charge of different natural forms of life.
  • Wiccan religion is known to appreciate the gender equality of the faithfuls.
  • The faithfuls of the religion believe in life after death in the form of reincarnation.
More items...
The Wiccan Religion – Wicca Movement
wiccamovement.com/pages/the-wiccan-religion

GOD saves and only HE defends and protects HIS followers. Nobody else can accomplish this without GOD being in charge.

World Nut Daily and The Daily Stormer are not leading news websites.

World Nut Daily and The Daily Stormer are not leading news websites.

My link was from cutting edge.org, not the ones you listed. I am unfamiliar with daily stormer, but World Net Daily is a tremendous and accurate site.

What a liar you are. Do you claim to be a Christian?

My link was from cutting edge.org, not the ones you listed. I am unfamiliar with daily stormer, but World Net Daily is a tremendous and accurate site.
WND? They are unrepentant crooks. Remember in 1998 when they sold stock to develop the world's largest oilfields in Israel?

Forum List

Back