Eric Trump: I Make my 4-Year-Old Say the Pledge of Allegiance at Bedtime Each Night

If you are going to point out racism, you have to look at all sides. You made the statement about white racists, yet blacks are just as racist (or even more so) as whites. Are you one of those people who think only whites can be racist?
I sure am, give me some examples of black racism. Black folks can hate and be bigotted, but we can't be racist according to the definition of racism.

rac·ism
NOUN
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized:

I sure am, give me some examples of black racism. Black folks can hate and be bigotted, but we can't be racist according to the definition of racism.

rac·ism
NOUN
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized:
how come based on your definition?

rac·ism
NOUN
I went to an all black school. Me, my brother and Kenneth. 3 whites. Then Kenneth moved. Just me and my brother. By your definition, we experienced racism from blacks.

We were Greeks. What do we make up 1% of the population in America? And even if you say we were just white, we would still meet your definition of blacks being racist towards us. They were the majority in that community.

So you're okay with a state government mandating that you are insured but not a federal mandate?
that’s irrelevant. They aren’t the same laws

The people of MA can make their own decisions for themselves

So can the people of the United States. Funny how much power you'll give your local magistrate. Weirdo.
local magistrate? what does a magistrate have to do with this?

Yes and the people overwhelming rejected obamacare…heck MA voted for a republican to fill Kennedy’s stop to try and stop it

rac·ism
NOUN
Per you own definition blacks can be racist. LOL.

Not only can blacks be racist, but are considered to be more racist than any other group.

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics​

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.
Other minority Americans view blacks as much more racist than whites, Hispanics and Asians.

Last edited:
the same should be taught to Baron and all American kids. let's teach our kids to love America for a change, so that they don't turn out to be criminals, or worse, liberals

What he's not telling us is the version he forces the child to recite...

"I pledge allegiance, to Donald Trump, the patriarch of the family, and to the dollar for which he grabs, one family under investigation, plead ignorance, claim cheating, protect only us."

If you answer my question it will answer your question.
no i am not racist against anyone. So why, per your definition. do you think black people cant be racist…in my opinion Lewis Farrakhan is a very racist black person.

Forum List

Back