Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how partisans look at this story. Trumpers refuse to believe their Orange God did anything wrong, but know Bubba did. Then the Ds condemn dumb Don, but refuse to believe Bubba did anything wrong. WTF!
I believe every passenger on that plane is a piece of shit. Especially Clinton. Magaturds are too fucking brainwashed to grasp this concept.

You're lying again. The pilot did not say there was no sex on the plane. He said he didn't see any sex on the plane. And he didn't lump Trump with Clinton when he pointed out Trump's flights (plural) were from before Trump was president.
He said he saw no sex nor knew of any. How in the world are you trying to parse that into matching your feelings?

You're lying again. The pilot did not say there was no sex on the plane. He said he didn't see any sex on the plane. And he didn't lump Trump with Clinton when he pointed out Trump's flights (plural) were from before Trump was president.
Yep. Trump had little scrutiny before this. He should have stayed a d-list wannabe scumbag under the radar, like his pal Epstein. But alas, ego wouldn't allow it.

Actually the 12 were round trips. X2 for each way very close to 26 but that’s math which won’t lie and of course that’s a problem for all of you.
Each leg has it's own log. Try harder next time.

From his link……lumped together.

Sen. John Glenn of Ohio — the first American to orbit Earth — and former presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, "more than once."
From the OP...

He clarified that the millionaire mogul's flights happened before he was President.

Already proven until you have something that backs him up. FAA records show only one flight with Trump.

Sux to be you. :itsok:
It's your job to prove your claims. And you can't prove you're claim the FAA logs don't back up the pilot.

Yep. You lied about multiple flights by Trump with no evidence.

Still sux to be you. :itsok:
You lie. I posted evidence. A news report is evidence even though you wish it wasn't. I have no doubt if I bothered to look, I would find where you yourself have posted links to news articles to corroborate your claims.

No, you go with partisanship.
Nope. I go by the evidence, just as I said. Your problem is you have none to corroborate your imagination. And no one is bound by your imagination.

Nope. I go by the evidence, just as I said. Your problem is you have none to corroborate your imagination. And no one is bound by your imagination.
But if Trump did what Bubba did, he’d be guilty as hell. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back