Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL

But your evidence ate flight logs; and where did you post those from? On the "innerwebs."

:abgg2q.jpg:
Once again for the ultra-slow…..FAA records are evidence. An article isnt.

FAA logs exist off the internet, Fuckwit.

So you think potato is a number. Explains your inability to perform simple math.
LOL

Like you, that's a joke.

0f1.jpg

He flew within the mainland of the USA Once
Clinton went outside USA and to the island over one dozen round trip times.
These are documented and logged facts that can’t be wiggled out of
If you mean pedophile isle, there's no evidence he flew on Epstein's jet there even once, no less a dozen times.

Still, Nostra claims if you don't post flight logs here to support claims of being on that plane, that means you're lying. And he claims Clinton flew on it 26 times but he only showed 12 such flight logs.

So holding that idiot up to his own standards means he's calling himself a liar.

If you mean pedophile isle, there's no evidence he flew on Epstein's jet there even once, no less a dozen times.

Still, Nostra claims if you don't post flight logs here to support claims of being on that plane, that means you're lying. And he claims Clinton flew on it 26 times but he only showed 12 such flight logs.

So holding that idiot up to his own standards means he's calling himself a liar.
You really are tilting hard, liar. :laughing0301:

News reports said Trump colluded with Russia. How did that turn out for ya, Dimtard?
Just fine. I said back then I would wait until Mueller's report came out and when it did, I posted here it exonerated him of colluding with Russia.

That’s what the evidence shows. 26-1.
Unfortunately, with the suspension of reality that has been imposed upon us as to Covid and other false feelings issues, “evidence” is no longer superior to feelings nor suppositions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back