Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing in there corroborating your claim that one of Epstein's girls claimed to have sex with Clinton.

Actual retard at least ONE of the girls claimed Clinton had sex with her.

Like I always says, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

I notice after I reposted the link you two went silent.....
rotfl-gif.288736

Nothing in there corroborating your claim that one of Epstein's girls claimed to have sex with Clinton.

Like I always says, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.
Ya she claimed he had a private party on orgy island so I got it wrong still involves sex with underage girls.

You are so DESPERATE to defend Bill Clinton you actually are claiming he flew to a private sex island to have a private party BUT did not have sex....... LOL and I am wrong?

Sure was easy to run the lying Fawnboi off. :abgg2q.jpg:
No he wasnt. Look at the dates and the airports visited on their 4 trips....each of those Clinton Foundation trips had multiple legs to their ONE trip....and anywhere from 4 to even 10 Secret Service Agents with him depending on the trip and what foreign nations they visited, along with Doug Band his Foundation right hand man, and on some big events many others from the foundation....and Hollywood.

Try again!

@

Bubba flew on the Lolita Express 27 times strictly for business reasons. LMFAO.

Ya cause one goes to a private sex island to have a private party with NO sex am I right?
LOL

Your imagination doesn't fill in gaps where reality leaves them. Your article doesn't state what you claimed. And the same woman who said she saw Clinton there also said she didn't see Clinton doing anything inappropriately.

@

Bubba flew on the Lolita Express 27 times strictly for business reasons. LMFAO.
LOL

Your imagination also doesn't matter. But if you're going to assume just because he flew on that jet means he had sex on that jet, you would have to apply that same [il]logic to Trump as well.

The list included quite a few well known people. You wonder what if any business, they conducted.

Who Flew on Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express' Plane?​

• Donald J. Trump
  • Bill Clinton
  • Kevin Spacey
  • Chris Tucker
  • Bill Gates
  • Prince Andrew
  • Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
  • Violinist Itzhak Perlman
  • U.S. Sen. John Glenn
  • Former Senate majority leader George Mitchell

Seems we can make lots of accusations with this list.

LOL

Your imagination also doesn't matter. But if you're going to assume just because he flew on that jet means he had sex on that jet, you would have to apply that same [il]logic to Trump as well.
I’m fine with that, but you aren’t.

You are so DESPERATE to defend Bill Clinton you actually are claiming he flew to a private sex island to have a private party BUT did not have sex....... LOL and I am wrong?
until something is proven, I'm not going to assign guilt.

I know you are but what am I bullsbit this entire thread . When your over the target , the liars come In full force.

That news article was reporting on witness testimony from the Maxwell trial.

Sucks to be you, Dumbfuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:
And yet you can't even bring the transcript of the testimony, liar.

You are still a proven liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back