Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favorite dirty trick. Claim a link was already provided in a thread 56 pages long and refuse to provide it.
the link you're referring to wasn't. Many links have been provided, just not the one you seem to be looking for.

No, a news report is just that. A news report.

When they can't provide any evidence to back up their claims they have no evidence.

You are still a proven liar, liar.
that's the thing with a demofk troglodyte, they think a journalist is the story rather than the story. that's why they can't stand Fox news, or OAN or NewsMax. they tell the story, rather than being the story. That falls outside a troglodyte's grasp.

How is it a dirty trick to not do the homework for some lazy Dimtard?
Another favorite dirty trick. Make a false claim and then attack others as “not doing their homework” when you’re asked to back it up.

Another favorite dirty trick. Make a false claim and then attack others as “not doing their homework” when you’re asked to back it up.
When are you going to provide evidence to back up your claim Trump was on Epstein's plane more than once colfax_m

then I guess you never see the one I have.
You don’t even make sense half the time. The other half you are too vague to understand.

At no point in time will showing you anything ever result in any understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back