Enya

Love her music. Very dreamlike.

I bit and I liked it........................It is so soothing.......and.....relaxing.........................tranquil.peace....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You need to combine it with some "attitude adjustment".

I listen to her all the time. So many like her now too. Diane Arkentine, Blue Stone, etc.

I bit and I liked it........................It is so soothing.......and.....relaxing.........................tranquil.peace....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

When I used to visit Maui 2 times a year, EVERY TIME boarding the plane and putting in the ear plugs, they played that song. Now when I hear it...I am back in the plane on my way to paradise.

This is my mystical song I love. I think this is what heaven will look like and sound like.

I loved the Maui Hilton. Such a great place. I actually had the honor of saving a young womans life from drowning............................Hang Loose

The title of that song is 'Orinoco Flow', not 'Sail Away'.

I can do nothing about that.

Have Xiden issue yet another an executive order to deal with life.

Funny that everything a Republican touches is wrong. It probably had the correct title until you posted it here.
4i6Ckte.gif

Funny that everything a Republican touches is wrong. It probably had the correct title until you posted it here.
4i6Ckte.gif

That sure impresses me as normal healthy thinking.

The TDS is strong with you?

Last edited:

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Well I owe you won cuz I accidentally semi flamed you on your golf thread. you went nutso remember??

On a muzik thread though????

Forum List

Back