Eric Carmen, RIP

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Sad to hear this. RIP.

Eric Carmen, Hungry Eyes and All By Myself singer, dies aged 74​

Raspberries frontman, who had several big solo hits in the 70s and 80s, died in his sleep on the weekend

Eric Carmen, the frontman of the powerpop band Raspberries and singer of solo hits including All By Myself, Never Gonna Fall in Love Again and Hungry Eyes, has died aged 74.

Carmen’s wife, Amy, announced his death on his official website. No cause of death was given.

“It is with tremendous sadness that we share the heartbreaking news of the passing of Eric Carmen,” she wrote. “Our sweet, loving and talented Eric passed away in his sleep, over the weekend. It brought him great joy to know that, for decades, his music touched so many and will be his lasting legacy. Please respect the family’s privacy as we mourn our enormous loss.”

Sad day.....I liked him, he had some great tunes. :(

RIP Eric Carmen.

My fav song.

Eric Carmen - "Fooling Myself"​

Sad to hear this. RIP.

Eric Carmen, Hungry Eyes and All By Myself singer, dies aged 74​

Raspberries frontman, who had several big solo hits in the 70s and 80s, died in his sleep on the weekend

You actually had me worried there for a minute. I thought you said Eric Cartman. :laugh:

I thought you said "Eric Cartman" for a minute there.
1710281519880.png

I'mma be honest, I first read that as "Eric Cartman" and I was like "first Kenny and now this??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Not real familiar with this other fella, but I'm sorry he's passed. condolences to his loved ones.

Forum List

Back