Enough! Let's work to take our Country Back!

My intent was not to troll for the fools, sadly that's a problem on this message board. Too many ignorant fools.
Oh the irony!!!! :lmao:

Posting a personal attack does not offer any proof that my OP is ignorant or foolish, nor that I am ignorant or foolish. Go forth and correct my thinking with a comprehensive expository essay. In that way you can provide evidence that you are not one of the many.
What you completely miss is it's an accurate observation as you rely solely on partisan rhetoric and demonization when "discussing" the opposition (Republicans), your mind is willfully closed due to your biased paradigm. Hell I bet you still have yourself convinced you're a moderate, that may be true in California but it's the collective (whole country) component that counts not just one state/locality and given the collective (the middle of the road is defined by the extreme opposite sides) you are far from being a moderate.

You only have two choices for 'taking your country back'.

bullets-or-ballots-trailer-title-still.jpg

You don't know how to get one and you're afraid of the other. Doesn't give you a lot of options except perpetual whining.

Back on topic, you see it never has been your country. American was not built on liberal or progressive values. It was built on strong conservative values. Those are all laid out in the constitution.

The Republican Leadership and the POTUS are putting themselves before the American People. They are playing a zero sum game and will lose. They have strolled into the quagmire of their own doing and totally disregard the needs and wants of the American People.

Trump, McConnell and Ryan have built a false narrative that the ACA is doomed to fail, which health care professionals deny, and that includes the insurance industry. Nothing Trump, McConnell or Ryan have said about the ACA is the absolute truth, their rhetoric is AT BEST a half-truth and an example of a BIG LIE.

Why? Because the Republicans ran on and promised to repeal the ACA (Obamacare) for years, and never planned on what and how it should be replaced. It has been said that health care in America represents 1/6 of our economy. Their behavior is reprehensible, and demonstrates how ineffective and incompetent they truly are.

We the People need to stand up to authority, and say to the Republican leaders, enough! Fix what needs fixing, stop featherbedding the wealthy, and stop lying. Not just health care is under attack by these scoundrels, democracy itself is in harms way.

Considering Democrats designed ACA to fail and usher in Single payer within 20 years, your mewling is comical.
The MSM is complicit in that process by making everyone believe that the founders somehow forgot to include healthcare as one of the basic rights left out of the Bill of Rights.

Maybe we'll get a Supreme Court ruling soon that will solidify that. :eusa_think:

I've even seen folks with M.S. and Phd.'s write that healthcare is a basic human right. They believe this, they actually do.

When they start claiming something is a "basic human right" it usually means it is something expensive they want others to pay for.

I'd pity you if you weren't so toxic. Being a skinflint and so worried about every penny is not a healthy obsession.

Lol "toxic".

This coming from some desk jockey who wants "guns for me and not for thee" and doesn't care about the economy going to shit as long as he dies before his pension runs out.

Your first clause "guns for me and not for thee" is a lie. Your second clause is ignorant. My pension is for life, and 60% of it continues until my wife passes if I go first.

Considering Democrats designed ACA to fail and usher in Single payer within 20 years, your mewling is comical.
The MSM is complicit in that process by making everyone believe that the founders somehow forgot to include healthcare as one of the basic rights left out of the Bill of Rights.

Maybe we'll get a Supreme Court ruling soon that will solidify that. :eusa_think:

I've even seen folks with M.S. and Phd.'s write that healthcare is a basic human right. They believe this, they actually do.

When they start claiming something is a "basic human right" it usually means it is something expensive they want others to pay for.

I'd pity you if you weren't so toxic. Being a skinflint and so worried about every penny is not a healthy obsession.

Lol "toxic".

This coming from some desk jockey who wants "guns for me and not for thee" and doesn't care about the economy going to shit as long as he dies before his pension runs out.

Your first clause "guns for me and not for thee" is a lie. Your second clause is ignorant. My pension is for life, and 60% of it continues until my wife passes if I go first.

unless the agency paying for it runs out of $$.

And you are a proven gun control moron, so stop trying to deny it.

I have pointed out NYC's ridiculous handgun restrictions and you are OK with them because you know they give retired LEO's a pass, just like good cronies should.

Lol "toxic".

I have pointed out NYC's ridiculous handgun restrictions and you are OK with them because you know they give retired LEO's a pass, just like good cronies should.

Why do you call me a moron? Does it make you feel superior? You may feel that way, but my successes are a product of my abilities and hard work. I don't need free things, like a gun permit; not only because of my career, but what you consider a high fee, I consider chump change.

You're a whiner, dry your tears and stand up. No one owes you anything unless you work for it.

The Republican Leadership and the POTUS are putting themselves before the American People. They are playing a zero sum game and will lose. They have strolled into the quagmire of their own doing and totally disregard the needs and wants of the American People.

Trump, McConnell and Ryan have built a false narrative that the ACA is doomed to fail, which health care professionals deny, and that includes the insurance industry. Nothing Trump, McConnell or Ryan have said about the ACA is the absolute truth, their rhetoric is AT BEST a half-truth and an example of a BIG LIE.

Why? Because the Republicans ran on and promised to repeal the ACA (Obamacare) for years, and never planned on what and how it should be replaced. It has been said that health care in America represents 1/6 of our economy. Their behavior is reprehensible, and demonstrates how ineffective and incompetent they truly are.

We the People need to stand up to authority, and say to the Republican leaders, enough! Fix what needs fixing, stop featherbedding the wealthy, and stop lying. Not just health care is under attack by these scoundrels, democracy itself is in harms way.

The ONLY way of fixing the problems is to change the way people vote to positive voting, something like Proportional Representation, otherwise nothing will change.

Lol "toxic".

See the post above, my retirement is safe, the Retirement System is solvent, and 3%@50 is no longer the standard for new hires, and has not been for the past decade.

Lol "toxic".

Why do you call me a moron? Does it make you feel superior? You may feel that way, but my successes are a product of my abilities and hard work. I don't need free things, like a gun permit; not only because of my career, but what you consider a high fee, I consider chump change.

You're a whiner, dry your tears and stand up. No one owes you anything unless you work for it.

Because your posts indicate it, and I like using the word.

The government should not be charging me to exercise a Constitutional right, nor should it charge other people. And the only reasons for the cost is to discourage people from going through the process. Deny that and you are a fucking liar as well as a self serving asshole.

How about we charge people to vote? or for the jury that tries them? or for abortions?

The fact is NY has no right to make me wait 6 months and pay $500 or more dollars for a freaking home use revolver permit. They have less of a right to waive that requirement for their own crony friends. That you don't understand that shows what an elitist twat you are.

Lol "toxic".

See the post above, my retirement is safe, the Retirement System is solvent, and 3%@50 is no longer the standard for new hires, and has not been for the past decade.

Keep thinking that.

We already took it back asshole despite the ongoing attemps of the deep state led soft coup. The ACA is not only doomed to fail it was designed to fail from the outset in order to pave the way for the single payer system which is what the Democrats really wanted all along. Provider choices are down, premiums and deductibles have gone up, and the Democrats voted unanimously to not even have a conversation on how to fix it.

Here's an example from my own experience, in my last job the new owners cancelled our medical and I made too much to qualify for medicaid and not enough to qualify for Obamacare so I had to lie about my income to get it because if I don't get it I get fined, but here's the rub, once the IRS found out I was under the qualifying income they fined the hell out of me anyways. So fucking tell me smart guy how the hell is it fair that I get a penalty for not getting something not offered to me and fined if I lie and get it anyways? I am literally screwed either way. Obamacare hurts not helps the working class poor, unless of course you're a minority or a single mother, but you don't give a damn about the poor if they're a white male which is why you fuckers will lose again in the midterms as will the turn coat cuckservative deepstate establishment republicans who voted against repeal, so fuck you and the horse you road in on you piece of shit get your fucking hands out of my pockets!

Last edited:

The ONLY way of fixing the problems is to change the way people vote to positive voting, something like Proportional Representation, otherwise nothing will change.

Please explain "Proportional Representation", I assume positive voting is not voting for the least toxic candidate.

Please explain "Proportional Representation", I assume positive voting is not voting for the least toxic candidate.

Positive voting is feeling like you can vote for who you want to represent you, rather than against the person you don't want to get in.

In Germany they have both, PR and FPTP and 10% of people change their votes. They often change their vote to smaller parties. The main parties get 10% less votes than the smaller parties with PR.

PR is simply one person, one vote, that doesn't happen in the US.

They cant fix healthcare. Neither can the Dems.
The duopoly is a FAILURE

Since you believe no solution exists, why bother to post?
There is a solution.
Repeal it now.

Yet the GOP can not get it own politicians to agree to repeal it.

Some of them have been bribed to vote against it.

Trump offered bribes, as did McConnell, and those who voted no listened to their constituents and/or their conscience (something which Callous Conservatives do not have).

We already took it back asshole despite the ongoing attemps of the deep state led soft coup. The ACA is not only doomed to fail it was designed to fail from the outset in order to pave the way for the single payer system which is what the Democrats really wanted all along. Provider choices are down, premiums and deductibles have gone up, and the Democrats voted unanimously to not even have a conversation on how to fix it.

Here's an example from my own experience, in my last job the new owners cancelled our medical and I made too much to qualify for medicaid and not enough to qualify for Obamacare so I had to lie about my income to get it because if I don't get it I get fined, but here's the rub, once the IRS found out I was under the qualifying income they fined the hell out of me anyways. So fucking tell me smart guy how the hell is it fair that I get a penalty for not getting something not offered to me and fined if I lie and get it anyways? I am literally screwed either way. Obamacare hurts not helps the working class poor, unless of course you're a minority or a single mother, but you don't give a damn about the poor if they're a white male which is why you fuckers will lose again in the midterms as will the turn coat cuckservative deepstate establishment republicans who voted against repeal, so fuck you and the horse you road in on you piece of shit get your fucking hands out of my pockets!

Too bad you're not smart enough to get by in a competitive society. I suppose you blame liberals for that, seeking equal opportunity and equal rights for women and minorities who are smarter and better educated than you must really piss you off.

I'd offer some pity, but calling me an asshole because you disagree with my ideas and opinions suggests your are poorly socialized, another flaw you bring to the table. HRC was spot on when she called people like you deplorable.

They cant fix healthcare. Neither can the Dems.
The duopoly is a FAILURE

Since you believe no solution exists, why bother to post?
There is a solution.
Repeal it now.

Yet the GOP can not get it own politicians to agree to repeal it.

Some of them have been bribed to vote against it.

Trump offered bribes, as did McConnell, and those who voted no listened to their constituents and/or their conscience (something which Callous Conservatives do not have).
Fuckin A.
Only Democrats are allowed to take or offer bribes.

Too bad you're not smart enough to get by in a competitive society. I suppose you blame liberals for that, seeking equal opportunity and equal rights for women and minorities who are smarter and better educated than you must really piss you off.

God, am I taking fucking crazy pills or speaking Japanese or something? The ACA emodies the exact opposite of a competive society, you are literally mandating that I purchase a product by law and then penalizing me if I don't, and to add insult to injury you aren't even offering me the product that you mandate I purchase and then taking the money you penalize me and using it to subsidize the insurance of people who make more than me. If you agree with that then you are an enemy of the working poor who aspire through hard work to become middleclass.

That isn't competition it's overt theft and you're not even robbing the rich and giving it to the poor you're robbing from the poor and giving it to the less poor/middleclass. I don't want your fucking handout but you sure as shit are not going to take my hard earned money and hand it to someone more well off than I am.

Furthermore; I do blame liberals for the fact that I pay taxes and now fines in order to finance government subsidies that I am not entitled to recieve even though minorities in the same income bracket are. I'm not asking for preferential treatment I'm asking for equal treatment you trust fund commie faggot and true enemy of the working class!

And for the record you little bitch my current employer does offer medical insurance, but thanks to the ACA my deductible has gone up to more than $6000 so basically I'm paying for something I won't use unless I get cancer or get hit by a bus, but hey maybe I'll get lucky right?

I'd offer some pity, but calling me an asshole because you disagree with my ideas

Your "ideas" take food out of my mouth you little cock sucking asshole. Get your fucking hands out of my pockets or I'll cut them the fuck off! You people who Hayek referred to as "the planners," still don't get it, your policies are hurting real white middleclass and working poor, that's why you lost in November to a reality tv star, and that's why you'll lose again in 2020. But by all means continue with your plan of identity politics and enjoy not having a national party for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

God, am I taking fucking crazy pills or speaking Japanese or something? The ACA emodies the exact opposite of a competive society, you are literally mandating that I purchase a product by law and then penalizing me if I don't, and to add insult to injury you aren't even offering me the product that you mandate I purchase and then taking the money you penalize me and using it to subsidize the insurance of people who make more than me. If you agree with that then you are an enemy of the working poor who aspire through hard work to become middleclass.

The members of the exchange compete for customers

That isn't competition it's overt theft and you're not even robbing the rich and giving it to the poor you're robbing from the poor and giving it to the less poor/middleclass. I don't want your fucking handout but you sure as shit are not going to take my hard earned money and hand it to someone more well off than I am.

Furthermore; I do blame liberals for the fact that I pay taxes and now fines in order to finance government subsidies that I am not entitled to recieve even though minorities in the same income bracket are. I'm not asking for preferential treatment I'm asking for equal treatment you trust fund commie faggot and true enemy of the working class!

And for the record you little bitch my current employer does offer medical insurance, but thanks to the ACA my deductible has gone up to more than $6000 so basically I'm paying for something I won't use unless I get cancer or get hit by a bus, but hey maybe I'll get lucky right?

I'd offer some pity, but calling me an asshole because you disagree with my ideas

Your "ideas" take food out of my mouth you little cock sucking asshole. Get your fucking hands out of my pockets or I'll cut them the fuck off! You people who Hayek referred to as "the planners," still don't get it, your policies are hurting real white middleclass and working poor, that's why you lost in November to a reality tv star, and that's why you'll lose again in 2020. But by all means continue with your plan of identity politics and enjoy not having a national party for the foreseeable future.

First of all punk, I'm not little (6' 2" & 230 pounds; and I can still bench my weight), I'm not a cock sucker and I've been called worse by other punks when I've locked them in a cage. You may be white, but you have no class, middle or otherwise. And if you can read and comprehend what is written, read the rules and stop making threats like little punks do when safely deposited in a jail cell.

Forum List

Back