Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

Good question. I wonder why you accused me of being an election theft supporter if you didn't fucken know yourself and now have to ask.
So still no answer. What a scared coward you are.

I didn’t accuse you individually. I was generalizing “you guys” pushing baseless conspiracy theories. ”You guys” as in many Trump supporters. I don’t know if you believe in them or not, hence why I asked. I just know that several of your people do.

Now you’re doing somersaults to avoid answering. Why are you so afraid of just answering a simple question?

So still no answer. What a scared coward you are.

I didn’t accuse you individually. I was generalizing “you guys” pushing baseless conspiracy theories. ”You guys” as in many Trump supporters. I don’t know if you believe in them or not, hence why I asked. I just know that several of your people do.

Now you’re doing somersaults to avoid answering. Why are you so afraid of just answering a simple question?

Then maybe you should look at who's included in "you guys" before making an accusation.

So just what conspiracy theory am I pushing? It's not a wonder why you leftists are so divorced from reality. You live in your own little world in your heads.

Are you or are you not pushing the stolen election bullshit?

Then maybe you should look at who's included in "you guys" before making an accusation.
I did. “You guys” as in conservatives. “You guys” are pushing retarded conspiracy theories. Trumpsters. Republicans. Your people.

Do you believe the same thing that “your people” believe, that the election was stolen?

I can’t help noticing that you won’t answer the simple question. What’s the matter, Ray? Does this question scare you? Are you a coward?

I did. “You guys” as in conservatives. “You guys” are pushing retarded conspiracy theories. Trumpsters. Republicans. Your people.

Do you believe the same thing that “your people” believe, that the election was stolen?

I can’t help noticing that you won’t answer the simple question. What’s the matter, Ray? Does this question scare you? Are you a coward?

I stated my position repeatedly. If you want to know, use the search to find it. I'm not playing your games. I highly suspect you are just a teen with nothing better to do.

I stated my position repeatedly. If you want to know, use the search to find it. I'm not playing your games. I highly suspect you are just a teen with nothing better to do.
So you don’t believe in the conspiracy theory that the election was stolen. Why couldn’t you just say that?

Many of your fellow Trumpsters think there is clear evidence that the election was stolen. Apparently you’re not as stupid as they are. Good for you.

Why do so many of your people believe such stupid nonsense? I suspect that you won’t answer this because you’ve proven that you’re a coward and you wouldn’t dare question your fellow Trumpsters.

So you don’t believe in the conspiracy theory that the election was stolen. Why couldn’t you just say that?

Many of your fellow Trumpsters think there is clear evidence that the election was stolen. Apparently you’re not as stupid as they are. Good for you.

Why do so many of your people believe such stupid nonsense? I suspect that you won’t answer this because you’ve proven that you’re a coward.

And you proven you are a child with this repeating the same shit over and over again.

Why do people on the right believe the election was cheated? Because we can't believe there are that many stupid fucken people in this country, that's why. You have a guy that spent most of his life in federal politics and didn't accomplish anything. A guy who barely campaigned. A guy that couldn't pack a high school gymnasium because he's such a bore fest. A guy that promised to cripple our energy sources which of course would lead to much more expensive fuel. A guy that promised to destroy the suburbs by moving in lowlife government dependents into them. A guy who promised to focus on disarming American citizens, a guy that refused to discuss the border issue meaning he's all for more invaders getting into our country, a guy who's son was under FBI investigation for shady deals he himself was involved in, and he got the most votes out of anybody in US history?

You see, it makes no sense whatsoever. Who could be stupid enough to vote for somebody like that yet alone a majority? You would have to be totally mentally retarded.

And that's why people on the right believe the election was rigged. It's the only thing that does make sense.

Last edited:
You see, it makes no sense whatsoever. Who could be stupid enough to vote for somebody like that yet alone a majority? You would have to be totally mentally retarded.

And that's why people on the right believe the election was rigged. It's the only thing that does make sense.
There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation that doesn’t require your people to believe in retarded conspiracy theories.

Americans don’t like the idiots you guys keep nominating.

Donald Trump, Herschel Walker, Dr. Oz, Kari Lake. And you idiots still can’t figure out why you keep losing?! The results speak for themselves. Maybe, just maybe, Americans don’t like the clown car of idiots that the Republican party has become. No way, it can’t be that. Surely it must be an elaborate retarded conspiracy theory that you idiots have absolutely no evidence for whatsoever.

Like I said, you guys are detached from reality.

There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation that doesn’t require your people to believe in retarded conspiracy theories.

Americans don’t like the idiots you guys keep nominating.

Donald Trump, Herschel Walker, Dr. Oz, Kari Lake. And you idiots still can’t figure out why you keep losing?! The results speak for themselves. Maybe, just maybe, Americans don’t like the clown car of idiots that the Republican party has become. No way, it can’t be that. Surely it must be an elaborate retarded conspiracy theory that you idiots have absolutely no evidence for whatsoever.

Like I said, you guys are detached from reality.

With this "you guys" shit again. You're kinda slow, aren't cha?

With this "you guys" shit again. You're kinda slow, aren't cha?
“You guys“ = conservatives.

Why are you having so much trouble with that? I already explained it. What part of that are you not understanding?

I know you’re just an uneducated truck driver but it’s not that difficult.

And you proven you are a child with this repeating the same shit over and over again.

Why do people on the right believe the election was cheated? Because we can't believe there are that many stupid fucken people in this country, that's why. You have a guy that spent most of his life in federal politics and didn't accomplish anything. A guy who barely campaigned. A guy that couldn't pack a high school gymnasium because he's such a bore fest. A guy that promised to cripple our energy sources which of course would lead to much more expensive fuel. A guy that promised to destroy the suburbs by moving in lowlife government dependents into them. A guy who promised to focus on disarming American citizens, a guy that refused to discuss the border issue meaning he's all for more invaders getting into our country, a guy who's son was under FBI investigation for shady deals he himself was involved in, and he got the most votes out of anybody in US history?

You're out matched.

Ass still burning after Walker was sent to the showers by Warnock, Trump asseater?

How many shit sandwiches can you tolerate?
Still throwing your tantrum faggot? Still obsessing over another man’s ass. And projecting the fact that you eat shit and come back for more from your Dim masters daily. Just pathetic. That describes you perfectly.

Still throwing your tantrum faggot? Still obsessing over another man’s ass. And projecting the fact that you eat shit and come back for more from your Dim masters daily. Just pathetic. That describes you perfectly.
Does your assbuddy Trump have anymore bright ideas like picking candidates like Walker for the Senate so he can have his ass handed back to him?

IF YOU COULD ONLY PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Does your assbuddy Trump have anymore bright ideas like picking candidates like Walker for the Senate so he can have his ass handed back to him?

IF YOU COULD ONLY PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.
And even more obsession with putting something in another man’s ass. Look, nobody cares if you’re Paul Pelosi’s buttbuddy. No need to advertise it to the world. The coming investigations won’t be kind to you.

And even more obsession with putting something in another man’s ass. Look, nobody cares if you’re Paul Pelosi’s buttbuddy. No need to advertise it to the world. The coming investigations won’t be kind to you.
The only people who are worried about "investigations" are Trump's asslickers like you.

Does Trump have anymore storage bins that he'd like to tell us about before he's indicted? It will probably look better for him at sentencing if he comes clean now.

Forum List

Back