Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

The only people who are worried about "investigations" are Trump's asslickers like you.

Does Trump have anymore storage bins that he'd like to tell us about before he's indicted? It will probably look better for him at sentencing if he comes clean now.

Still or again? As far as investigations go, that's just starting. Our fun begins next year with the change of the gavel. Oh! And did you see? Hunter once again was at an art gallery in NYC. His paint by numbers art work was going for up to $200,000; more than any modern artist alive today. His last batch that were selling up to a half-million is strongly suspected of going to China according to the art gallery that sold his last batch of shit.

You see....... the Communists have to be careful with how far they push Trump, because as the old saying goes, payback is a bitch.

The only people who are worried about "investigations" are Trump's asslickers like you.

Does Trump have anymore storage bins that he'd like to tell us about before he's indicted? It will probably look better for him at sentencing if he comes clean now.
I’m not worried about anything. Hunter and Joe seem pretty worried. Seek help for that anal fixation. It’s not normal, no matter what the weirdos tell you.

If it’s so out in the open then why is there no legitimate evidence for it?

Even super conservative Trump supporter Ray says he doesn’t believe in your stupid conspiracy theory.
I get that, at least what’s being widely reported. And it may take decades if ever to get to the bottom of it, but that doesn’t mean that everything is legit.

We have a corrupted system right now, and it’s getting worse.

I get that, at least what’s being widely reported. And it may take decades if ever to get to the bottom of it, but that doesn’t mean that everything is legit.

We have a corrupted system right now, and it’s getting worse.
You think it’s out in the open yet there’s no legitimate evidence for massive election fraud? Even your fellow Trump supporter says he doesn’t believe it.

I’m not worried about anything. Hunter and Joe seem pretty worried. Seek help for that anal fixation. It’s not normal, no matter what the weirdos tell you.
Hunter & Joe seem worried? About hacks like Gym Jordan? Gee, they've had that laptop for 3 years & know what's come out of it? Nothing. In three years all the hacks like Gymmy boy & Trump's stooges on Fox like Hannity, Ingrate Ingraham & the rest have is their hand on their asses along with lies & innuendo so you rubes will keep watching & drooling.

Keep watching & drooling.

Still or again? As far as investigations go, that's just starting. Our fun begins next year with the change of the gavel. Oh! And did you see? Hunter once again was at an art gallery in NYC. His paint by numbers art work was going for up to $200,000; more than any modern artist alive today. His last batch that were selling up to a half-million is strongly suspected of going to China according to the art gallery that sold his last batch of shit.

You see....... the Communists have to be careful with how far they push Trump, because as the old saying goes, payback is a bitch.
What law is being broken by Biden for selling his artwork? It's suspected it's going to China? Suspected by who? Hannity, Carlson, MTG? Trump's asseaters who have an axe to grind?

What law is being broken by Biden for selling his artwork? It's suspected it's going to China? Suspected by who? Hannity, Carlson, MTG? Trump's asseaters who have an axe to grind?

I just told you by who: The owner of the art gallery he sold those paintings out of. Do you think Hunter pulls them off the wall, takes them home, licks some stamps, and sends them out himself? What laws were being broken? That's what we're going to find out since all his sales were to "anonymous" buyers, and now we are finding out by anonymous Chinese buyers.

Hunter & Joe seem worried? About hacks like Gym Jordan? Gee, they've had that laptop for 3 years & know what's come out of it? Nothing. In three years all the hacks like Gymmy boy & Trump's stooges on Fox like Hannity, Ingrate Ingraham & the rest have is their hand on their asses along with lies & innuendo so you rubes will keep watching & drooling.

Given the FBI has been politicized to be an arm of the Democrat party, do you think they would do anything based on what's on that laptop? Remember it's not just the FBI that seen it. The repair shop owner and Rudy both have copies of that laptop.

I just told you by who: The owner of the art gallery he sold those paintings out of. Do you think Hunter pulls them off the wall, takes them home, licks some stamps, and sends them out himself? What laws were being broken? That's what we're going to find out since all his sales were to "anonymous" buyers, and now we are finding out by anonymous Chinese buyers.
Oh. Is there a law that says the Chinese can't buy artwork from the U.S.?

Oh. Is there a law that says the Chinese can't buy artwork from the U.S.?

No, but it's highly suspicious anybody would pay more than ten bucks for that junk unless there was something in return for them. Rembrandt's are not even going for that kind of money.

Hey dummy, the FBI sat on that laptop for all that time. Now you can’t stop the investigation into Joe and Hunter being national security risks for being owned by Russia and China. More ass obsession. Just sad and pathetic you are.....

Hey dummy, the FBI sat on that laptop for all that time. Now you can’t stop the investigation into Joe and Hunter being national security risks for being owned by Russia and China. More ass obsession. Just sad and pathetic you are.....
Riiiiiiiight. All that evidence on that laptop & Trump's asseaters on Fox & in his party know it all but they're keeping it secret until those big badass hearings. They didn't want to reveal it before the mid terms, right genius?

Have a shit sandwich as those hearings leave you & them with your thumbs up your asses.

Yet even your fellow Trumpster says he doesn’t believe it because the evidence isn’t there.

Quit trying to start confrontation you troll. My belief is I don't know if the election was stolen or not. Before I take a stance on anything, I have to see irrefutable evidence of something. That's why I don't get involved in election discussions. It's too difficult to prove one way or the other. The best we can do is take measures to curb the possibility of fraud like what my state of Ohio is doing.

My belief is I don't know if the election was stolen or not. Before I take a stance on anything, I have to see irrefutable evidence of something.
See what I mean j-mac?

Even your fellow Trumpster Ray doesn’t believe the election was stolen and says that the irrefutable evidence for election fraud has not been presented.

If you can’t even convince your fellow Trump supporter, that shows how weak your claim is.

Thanks Ray. I’m glad we agree on this.

See what I mean j-mac?

Even your fellow Trumpster Ray doesn’t believe the election was stolen and says that the irrefutable evidence for election fraud has not been presented.

If you can’t even convince your fellow Trump supporter, that shows how weak your claim is.

Thanks Ray. I’m glad we agree on this.

What's with you leftists and your terrible reading comprehension. Read slower this time: I DON'T KNOW IF THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN OR NOT!

What's with you leftists and your terrible reading comprehension. Read slower this time: I DON'T KNOW IF THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN OR NOT!
Well I’m doing the best I can considering that you couldn’t answer a direct fucking question.

So you don’t see irrefutable evidence that the election was stolen. You need sufficient evidence of something in order to believe in it. Good, we agree 100%. What’s the problem?

Forum List

Back