Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

See what I mean j-mac?

Even your fellow Trumpster Ray doesn’t believe the election was stolen and says that the irrefutable evidence for election fraud has not been presented.

If you can’t even convince your fellow Trump supporter, that shows how weak your claim is.

Thanks Ray. I’m glad we agree on this.
X, I think you’re a smart guy, but resorting to misrepresenting what another poster said to make some point to me only shows your dishonest nature.

X, I think you’re a smart guy, but resorting to misrepresenting what another poster said to make some point to me only shows your dishonest nature.
How am I misrepresenting what he said?

Even he isn’t convinced of the evidence for the stolen election. What does that tell you? Even your own people aren’t buying the tinfoil hat conspiracy theory that you’re pushing.

He just has a really hard time going against the herd, so I have to put him on the spot like this. It makes him very uncomfortable.

Do you know what a false dichotomy logical fallacy is?

You just made one.

OK... First of all there is no such thing as a "false dichotomy logical fallacy"

so here is the definition of A false dilemma (sometimes also referred to as a false dichotomy) is a logical fallacy which occurs when a limited number of options are incorrectly presented as being mutually exclusive to one another or as being the only options that exist, in a situation where that isn't the case.https://effectiviology.com/false-dilemma/

So there is NO such description as a "false dichotomy logical fallacy".
Now there IS a "false dichotomy" and it is described as a "logical fallacy"... so therefore you are wrong.
A "false dichotomy" is a logical fallacy"... In case you don't understand... If I say a "black car" is a colored vehicle.
It is not "black car colored vehicle". We all know that a black car is a colored vehicle... so the term is more correctly stated
as the above source stated. Not as you did.

How am I misrepresenting what he said?

Even he isn’t convinced of the evidence for the stolen election. What does that tell you? Even your own people aren’t buying the tinfoil hat conspiracy theory that you’re pushing.

He just has a really hard time going against the herd, so I have to put him on the spot like this. It makes him very uncomfortable.
That’s a cop out….try being honest, we’ve had a couple of good conversations when you do…

That’s a cop out….try being honest, we’ve had a couple of good conversations when you do…
What was I dishonest about? What did I misrepresent?

I’ve noticed that you guys are absolutely terrible at providing specific details for your claims. You guys make vague statements and then run off the moment anyone pushes back on your vague statements. Look at Ray, he did exactly that. Again.

Here is what he said: “My belief is I don't know if the election was stolen or not. Before I take a stance on anything, I have to see irrefutable evidence of something.”

What have I been dishonest about?

By going with a tv celebrity with no political experience, with very little ties to Pennsylvania.

The results speak for themselves. In a shitty economy, voters chose Fetterman over the idiot you guys pushed.

Maybe, just maybe, voters don’t like the clown car idiots that you guys keep rolling out. Maybe, just maybe, you should try finding better candidates and stop LOSING very winnable elections.
You’re a fucking broken record, we all understand that you believe all GOP candidates are shit, we’ve read your opinion over and over ( Altho I actually scroll by most of your posts cause they say the same damn thing as nauseum). 🙄 How many times are you going to post the same thing, do you have dementia like your asswipe hero? Talk about shitty candidates.

Why should anyone give a fuck what your biased opinion is of GOP candidates? You’re not a Republican, youre not a conservative, are we supposed to believe that you care about the GOP? Take your stupid advice and your ridiculous and biased opinion and shove it up your ass. Mkay?

So still no answer. What a scared coward you are.

I didn’t accuse you individually. I was generalizing “you guys” pushing baseless conspiracy theories. ”You guys” as in many Trump supporters. I don’t know if you believe in them or not, hence why I asked. I just know that several of your people do.

Now you’re doing somersaults to avoid answering. Why are you so afraid of just answering a simple question?
What an immature piece of shit you are.. :dunno:

I did. “You guys” as in conservatives. “You guys” are pushing retarded conspiracy theories. Trumpsters. Republicans. Your people.

Do you believe the same thing that “your people” believe, that the election was stolen?

I can’t help noticing that you won’t answer the simple question. What’s the matter, Ray? Does this question scare you? Are you a coward?
Jesus H Christ, grow the fuck up, he doesn’t owe you a damn thing. He’s been conversing with you like a respectable adult, you’ve done nothing but respond like a two year old throwing a temper tantrum. Blithering idiot.. 🙄

… you’ve done nothing but respond like a two year old throwing a temper tantrum. Blithering idiot.. 🙄
1671052235796.jpeg

Forum List

Back