Energy experts give Trump the hard truth: You can’t bring coal back

Whoever said coal was dead is full of shit....its roaring back thanks to Donald Trump's leadership

Except, the past 25-30 years, the primary use of US coal is as an export product.
ooops!

The Chinese aren't buying. They're moving away from coal because the air couldn't be breathed in industrial cities.

Why isn't retraining being offered to the miners. Why are you trying to preserve jobs which kill the workers and destroy the environment?

Where is it written that your industry will provide you with a job for life?

That's funny, I just worked a $24.5 million deal with China to buy coal. My buyer told me they would take as much as I could provide. So I am not sure of your sources telling you China's not buying, if you have any spare coal you don't want, let me know.

If you are concerned about the detrimental effects of burning coal, I can also hook you up with a thing called "Clean Coal Technology." You see, we now have ways of capturing and sequestering the dangerous gasses where there can be other industrial uses as well as capturing carbon used for water filtration and other things.

I'm pretty sure coal is going to be around for my lifetime and after that, well, it really doesn't matter much to me. But I'm not worried about it destroying the planet or killing people because it's relatively safe.

So, when Trump promised to bring coal back - what exactly did he mean?

For one, to lift the EPA restrictions which have decimated the coal industry. I also imagine he will open up coal exports without all this silly warmer nonsense attached. Like I said, China is begging for coal. Other developing nations are as well. The problem is not demand.

You are hilarious! China is choking on coal pollution.

What "coal pollution" that our technologies don't handle ?

Forum List

Back